logo

eLoan.com
eLoan.com is a scam!
5. (18 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

scaffoldmart.com, Greenville, North Carolina Complaints & Reviews - False Advertising

scaffoldmart.com Contacts & Informations

1705 S. Evans St. 27834
Greenville, North Carolina
Phone: 1-866-900-0983
scaffoldmart.com
Builders Beware! I placed an order and paid by credit card. I thought everything went through and my new scaffolding was on it's way when I got an email stating I had to send them more money. I paid what was listed on the website and the freight was free on orders over $600 which mine was. I challenged the additional money and they cancelled my order. I then reported it to the BBB and the response was that there website says they may charge for shipping. Well that was added after my BBB complaint. Spoke with someone from the company who says they really don't do much business with the west coast and that I would have to pay for freight. Here is a copy of what the website says today.
"FREE SHIPPING
Orders of $600 or more
in the continental USA most orders

UPDATE:
Due to wild fluctuations in freight if you are in a remote or very distant location
from us we may call you and decline order or offer to ship with increased freight costs."

I live in Albuquerque, NM which is neither remote or very distant in comparison to all the states North, South and for sure West of us. So here I believe is a company that is pulling a bait and up-charge scam. If you are not on the far East coast you might want to do business else where. I am going to leave you with the headline quote right from their testimonial page (where I don't think you will find mine).

"We promise you will be nothing but happy!" - really?
Comments United States Contractors
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Mid-South Employment Fraud