logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
The Salvation Army
Working for them is horrible
2. (16 mins ago)
Shocking Behaviour

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SBI ATM Card Complaints & Reviews - Lost ATM card!

SBI ATM Card Contacts & Informations

SBI ATM Card

Posted:    Farina Kidwai

Lost ATM card!

SBI ATM Card
India
On 23 December, 2005 I lost my SBI ATM card. I got it blocked immediately and then a week later applied for a new ATM card. But it has been more than an year and I have not yet received the new ATM card. What a poor service!
Comments India Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Apr, 2007 by   Dolson 0 Votes
In the December (2005) i lost my purse with my ATM card and some other documents... I contact my Branch and they said i have to give a written request to issue a new card... as they said i gave the request in the last week ok December 2005...

But since then i did'nt received any intimation or a new ATM card from SBI... Can u help me to find out a solution to this problem...

I agree its the worst service...
 1st of Jul, 2007 by   srinivasa rao siyyadri 0 Votes
My sister lost her SBI ATM card on Sunday... What she supposed to do? the ATM CARD NO IS 8479
 11th of Sep, 2007 by   ram kishun 0 Votes
I have a joint a/c along with my wife Smt. chandrawati. Already I have a ATM Card But I want next one ATM card for my wife. I was submit request form 0n 13,Aug.2007, till date ATM card not received. Now I was Temporary transfered form Mankapur (UP) to Bhopal . My wife also will come to Bhopal with me from 16.09.07. Now, what can I do? Suggest anyone.
 21st of Sep, 2007 by   premchand kar 0 Votes
sir i open a /c in sbi gunpur,rayagada,orissa branch on 04.07.2007 and also apply for an atm on that same day.the atm card came on 28th of the same month.but in that atm card the a/c number will be changed.i will inform to the bank and the bank said to apply for a new atm card.on 06.08.2007 i apply for a new atm card.till now no card is coming.
so plz tell me sir.what i do?
 27th of Sep, 2007 by   Shejwal Shyam Sudhakar 0 Votes
I want to Issue and New ATM card for me so what is the procedure for it because i got a job and that particular firm will issue my payment through bank
so for that i need to have and ATM card of SBI only so plz do the need ful
 4th of Oct, 2007 by   mohd shahnwaz khan 0 Votes
hi sir ,
i have lost my atm card ..before 15 days..i have given the request before 12 days but my application is not forward to process..what is service ..........i m very disappointed with the service of SBI
 4th of Oct, 2007 by   pravat choudhury 0 Votes
Respected sir, i m pravat having a/c no.01190021453 on Gov. treasury branch ,bhubaneswar(LOCAL HEAD OFFICE)which is opened about 2 years ago.there was a regular transction going on ,but in d month of april,2007 my atm card was missing at my home and i had to go to delhi at that time.thats why i m taking my father's atm with me.my bal.was Rs600 .recently i got my atm and there was nill balance.so i m quickly deposited Rs1000 but when i withdraw Rs300,my bal.shows Rs400.so i want to know about RS300 that is cut-off from my bal.so pls give me d details soon as i m staying at Greater noida now... yours faihtfully,
 23rd of Oct, 2007 by   Dileswar 0 Votes
Hi,

Is it possible to transfer money in SBI ATM. Is it possible to transfer money only SBI ATM?I f possible plz reply!
 6th of Nov, 2007 by   sandeep kumar 0 Votes
I believe SBI's service is the worst in India. This is my personal experience. I had lost my SBI debit card in sept'07 1st week, when I immediately blocked my card and applied for a new debit card by writing an application in my SBI branch (PBB Koramangala, Bangalore). Since, then I have not yet received my card and whenever I go to the bank, none of the bank employees show even a little interest in trying to track what is the status of my card and in which world my card is hanging currently, and that when am I likely to receive my card? If they cant address the customer's queries, they should at least know how to at least talk in a friendly manner. I am really fed up with this bank's service. If anyone knows where exactly to complain/give feedback against the service that I received from the bank -- for such difficultly that I am facing due to the bank and its employees service, plz let me know. I would be highly obliged.
 23rd of Nov, 2007 by   amit 0 Votes
hi friends,
Technically they should issue your ATM card in 7-10 days. This is there policy. so Please check what have done with your application or simply register under Right to Information act. or please call to there toll free number 1800112211 they will ask your atm ticket number( which was issued to you when you blocked your ATM card) .
Please try these suggestions
Best regards
Amit Kumar
 28th of Nov, 2007 by   johnson sangma 0 Votes
sir/Madam,
I have a ATM card issued from Dimapur branch,Nagaland but my card got block due to the insertion of wrong pin code.And i am in Shillong Meghalaya,i have talk to the branch of shillong about the problem but they said that i have to contact the branch from which i have issued the card.Please suggest whether i can avail the pin number from internet ? my ATM no. is 6220180007200101488..Please inform me as soon as posible.
Thanking you.
 7th of Dec, 2007 by   Syed.Kazim Hussain Abidi +1 Votes
Hi,

This is kazim,the ATM machine is not working. I thing there is no enough balance in it.plz provide the money in this ATM machine.
Address-Sector 16A Filmcity, Nodia Main Branch, U.P.

Thanks.
 27th of Dec, 2007 by   vinay sharma 0 Votes
my name is vinay sharma but on my previous card my name was written as a vijay sharma .i blocked my previous card on 22nov2007 i got my atm dispetch no.but up to now i m not receving my atm card my dispetch no is 3d102280080in.pls tell me how i can get my new card vinay sharma betul m.p.
 2nd of Jan, 2008 by   Sudheendra Prasad.T.H. 0 Votes
Dear Respected Sir,

Our ATM Cum Debit password was locked, i was several times try by some ATMs. All ATMs show to advice slip " SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS" & "PINCODE WAS LOCKED, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BRANCH". I want to money urgently draw in SBI ATM. pl show our pincode also. Our SBI ATM Card No. 622018090530000108.

Please inform me as soon as posible.

Thanking you.

Sudheendra Prasad.T.H.
Mysore.
 6th of Jan, 2008 by   Atul Jaiswal 0 Votes
Hi,

I lost my debit card in month of July,2007 and I requested new card which has dispatched on 19-12-2007 but I did not received yet. I got consignment no from CALL CENTER and I went to my post office but post office has no information about that. So no any information of that where is it.
Please confirm me where is that consignment.

My Acc No - 10829565658
Consignment No - ED410583077IN
 5th of Mar, 2008 by   Rajshekhar.Krishnamurthy 0 Votes
I have forget my atm-cum-debit card in a shop while shopping but i came to know where i left my card and i got my card back but the shop owner had blocked my card after that i have given a request to my branch manager to unblocked my card as i got my card back and personally i visited five times in bank but still my card is blocked SBI has a very poor customer service the staff dont know what to do.
 14th of Mar, 2008 by   Vinod Kumar -1 Votes
My ATM Card has been damaged. Can i apply online for the replacement of card.
 17th of Mar, 2008 by   chetna sharma 0 Votes
I had opened a new SBI Savings account on 29th Dec,07 and also applied for ATM cum Debit card.Till date the respective branch is not aware that the card has been dispatched or not from Mumbai.I am in dire necessity of getting the same. Kindly let me know as to how should I go about it.

Secondly I would also like to apply for SBI Credit Card as well as soon as possible, please inform procedure.
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   Mahesh Nevase 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam,
I changed my pin of ATM yesterday in Maharashtra pune dhankawadi branch. When I changed pin It was not showed successfully again machine was asked for retype your pin no.I entered my new pin after that my card has blocked under 062 response code.Also I called to SBI call centre they also told me that please contact to branch.Now I could not do my tracnsaction due to this poor service.
 22nd of Apr, 2008 by   swati kumari 0 Votes
my ATM card got blocked because i entered ATM code wrong 3 times.now wat can i do to get my atm unblocked.it's urgent please reply fast.

Beware of Car Break Scams!

Latest Groups