Samsung Galaxy Note Ii

Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd.
DELHI, United States
I had recently purchased Samsung?s brand product SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II PHABLET Model No. GT-N7100 (IMEI No.-353627058517981) from one of my nearest dealer Sai Electronics DILSHAD GARDEN Delhi-110095 vide Bill No.-31784 on 5th Nov 2012. At the beginning i thought it was my great pleasure to invest my whole savings on SAMSUNG PHABLET as it is one of the greatest phablet available in the market till date with none of its neck competitors (this was my assumption before i started facing problems). But now here comes the hardship; within a week only handset started giving problem and was not functioning properly. Now It's quite difficult to use this handset for business purpose. It's getting heated in while calling or surfing internet in every 20-30 minutes & gets shutdown due to overheating. Sometimes it's getting hanged so now I m much worried about to use this phone. Also the major concern is regarding the battery issue & drainage problem. The battery backup is very less & even the maximum battery mostly gets drained off @ a steady rate which causes the device to heat at above than 55'C as per my experience observation & experience so far. So, initially i contacted the dealer regarding all these type of issues but he was so rude that i couldn't get proper response from his end. So, finally i decided to take help of customer care...but here problems became much more intense. I wasn't able to contact customer care as my call always remained in queue @ IVR for more than 30 mins... but never got connected to inbound executive resulting in abandon. This raised my frustration a lot as there seemed to be no resolution till date as days were going over n over. Finally somehow after a long follow-up, on 8th December somehow my call got connected to C.C & i having my discussion with the executive explained him regarding the issues with my handset starting from Wi-Fi settings to call quality, signal dropping & others grievances as mentioned above...but it seemed they were reluctant in helping me...as the kept the things like around the bush with their scripted words just repeating & making If & Buts'saying that there is no problem with this handset as according to them battery heat up is normal thing in android phones but up to how much temperature?they were not in a state to tell me & simply diverted the topic by saying to visit to service center. Now what I have to say all about this is it a joke for them to simply take the things lightly by repeating the scripts to visit the service center or it has become a tradition for this organization to invite its customers to its service center within such a short span of time of its new brand product. So what it feels to me the reality after being a customer is that the quality & service has really demoted as per my experience till date & has forced me to put an apocrypha on Samsung's hyped customer service as I am very much disappointed with the quality and service. Earlier I was using Apple and HTC and i am very much satisfied with them. Both manufacturing brands are best and providing better service. But it feels that my decision was totally wrong to switch to ur esteemed brand as per my assumption earlier. I heard about SAMSUNG a lot but i would say now, one of the worst brand ever i have used. These guys are totally fraudulent and cheater. I would never suggest to anyone to go with SAMSUNG. I am very much disappointed with the quality and service. After a long follow up in tense & frustration with no resolution till date what I felt all in vain...so I can't expect much more worse than this I don?t want to follow up these guys in service center as I know I will have to bear a more than this & have to face a more consequences & their stupidity in service center which is a nominal thing as experienced by several customers. So, all I can expect at last from Samsung to either get this defective handset replaced with new one or simply redeem back all my money?as I don?t want to deal with such a company anymore.

Thanks n Regards,

An unhappy & unsatisfied customer...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful?

17th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes

Samsung Galaxy Note Ii - defective phone
sky international LLC

I bought samsung galaxy note II in bahrain while i was on transit and didn't have time to check it over there and when i reached home in usa i turned it on and found a green sharp light is coming from screen like a dot and i send a inquiry to sky international LLC from where i bought along with invoice number and date 01/14/2013 about the defective merchandise but never received any response back to exchange the phone. is there any one can help me to resolve the problem.

Samsung Logo Samsung