Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Samplicious.us.com Complaints & Reviews - Stay away from these guys

Samplicious.us.com Contacts & Informations

Samplicious.us.com

Posted: 2011-06-20 by

Stay away from these guys

Samplicious.us.com
samplicious.us.com
I am not in the US, but I take part in Samplicious surveys. Well, I say 'take part' but as the first person rightly pointed out, I have lost count of how many times I have answered loads and loads of questions only to be screened out at the last minute, with them saying either: This survey is now closed or You have not qualified for this survey! So it took them nearly to the end of the survey to find this out? It's a disgrace and I feel that Samplicious should be investigated. They show up decent survey sites, ones you can rely on to do the right thing. Grrr...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Theifs Ripoffs, Waste of time
 7th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Theifs, ripoffs, waste of time you could spend doing something usefull
 3rd of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I totally agree. I just did a survey that was asking me probably 30 questions about my tire buying experiences and future decisions in this matter. I figured this was the actual survey and then it gets to what appears to be the end of the survey it says I do not qualify for this survey. I DID THE SURVEY. This is definitely something that is a bad business practice and I'm sure hinges on the illegal. They should certainly be investigated because if they are getting this market research under the belief that you will get something for it and no one actually is actually getting anything, then they are definitely on the wrong side of the law.
 6th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I've just put a complaint in to them and they want a 'screen shot' of the suvey I did. How ridiculous is that - I did the survey 2 months ago. They really should be investigated.
 24th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree. I've had some very unpleasant experiences with them. This morning I "did" a survey about sweeteners that looked like it was done, and then asked me if I wanted to participate in a 75 min interactive thing for $25.00. I said no, and they dq'd me. I didn't even get credit for the survey I had done. I don't think complaining to them will help. I've been doing the "survey thing" for three months now, and I'm running into this sort of thing more and more from other companies as well. It's a way of getting something (your opinion) for nothing. It stinks.
 11th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
Samplicio.Ripoff.us is the very worst survey site on this planet. They should not be allowed to stay in business. A total scam site...
 11th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
Samplicio is a complete rip off.
 11th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
Hey people, when ever samplicio.ripoff shows up on one of your survey sites just delete instead of wasting your time. The survey sites will get the picture sooner or later. I hope.!

Avoid Customer Spots Phone Bill Scams