logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Hobby King
I did not recieve the product
2. (0 mins ago)
Onetravel.com
Scam
3. (4 mins ago)
My Supernova.com
promises not carried out, unprofessional
4. (11 mins ago)
hoonartek.com
They took too much money from me
5. (19 mins ago)
Gold Rush 1849
Misleading Job Description-Possible Scam (Be careful!)

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-05-09 by    JoshiRohit

No Instructions on location No Refund

Sams Snooze At My Space
India
I made a booking at Sam’s Snooze on May 9, 2011 at about 12 pm for a stay on May 10 from 11pm-3 am. My flight is at 5 am on May 11 (Turkish Airlines). Upon seeing the confirmation notice, I realized that the lounge is after immigration. Upon reading the IGI website, I expected the lounge to be on the baggage claim side of International terminal. I wished to use the lounge prior to check-in and immigration. I thought I will rest first, then check-in on time and be at the gate. Since the lounge is AFTER immigration I cannot use the lounge at the time it is booked because the airline counter will not be open for me to check-in, clear immigration and reach the lounge at the time it is booked.

Upon realizing this mistake, I immediately called Sam’s Lounge and humbly requested a refund. I was asking for a refund for genuine miscommunication and more than 24 hours in advance. One Mr Saluja told me he did not “care” if my request was genuine, when it came and there was “nothing” to be done. These are his words. I am not making them up.

This attitude is insincere and dishonest. I did make a mistake but I acted quickly to correct it. Sam’s Snooze showed no understanding of the issue at hand and acted unprofessionally. With new operations and new customers, miscommunications are bound to happen. The question is can parties resolve differences with honesty and professional manner. I was honest in admitting mistake and professional in the manner I asked for refund. Sam Snooze’s utterly fails in both regards.

Please be careful of Sams Snooze. There are no refunds and they don't care when you ask for refund and what the reason is. You could be dead, but you will have to use the facility. BTW according to Geetanjali Kumari of Sams Snooze, she will welcome you if there's absolutley no way you can be there!
Comments India Hotels
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of May, 2011 by   Fariah Khan 0 Votes
The company which is running the facility has certain operational costs to manage the show, therefore it is correct that,
if once the reservation is made cancellation is not possible.. If you buy a last minute ticket and book a flight and want to
cancel it for any reason its not possible the ticket is gone. You could have requested for change of time in my opinion

Fariah Khan
 14th of Sep, 2011 by   Fatima Sultana 0 Votes
" Fariah Khan" is affiliated with this Sams Snooze Fraudsters. She is either an employee or the operator of this outfit.
 28th of May, 2012 by   <nina Rehnqvist 0 Votes
there is no way to get access to what you buy. the info on the receipt is wrong. You are not allowed to start the check in process into the international departure area more than 3 hours before departure. so actually when you arrive to the pods there is less than 1 hour to go before you have to be at the gate.
Niana Rehnqvist