logo

Relo Montreal
Kept full deposit unreasonably
3. (24 mins ago)
gosignups.com
Staff accuses customers in cheating
4. (26 mins ago)

Safe HHO

Posted:    RicO45

Rip off

Safe HHO
I purchased 3 complete units, received only 1 partial units.

With what I have received, I can't even use the 1 unit I did receive.

Sean Drazin, the owner, will no longer return calls, emails and will not issue a refund as requested several times.

Also, his warranty and guarantee are a complete lie.

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Safe HHO complaints
Safe HHO - Guarantee breach

Comments

23rd of Nov, 2009 by   dsrs8991 +4 Votes
I purchased the full kit. Installed it and fully tested it. It only lowered mpg. Sean Drazin now suggests I need electronics to make it work which totally goes against his website. Poor customer service. To many complaints to list and other promises he made that he will not admit. This is a scam. Everyone steer clear or else lose your $619 like I did.
 28th of Nov, 2009 by   jbolden +3 Votes
I like many others have been on the short end of the stick with sean drazin i am a former employee dthat was fired because i asked about MSDS on the chemicals that are used in production of the safehho generators also when i was fired i received no pay the units this company are manurfactured at his home (in his garage) and are not fail safe when i was an employee at this company i found out 2 things sean drazin is a scam artist and is pushing product out after only 30 min tests not enough time to say the product is good its a waste of money and an explosion hazzard to our vehicle just search safehho complaints on yahoo this is not the first buisness sean drazin has been shady with he once had a computer store that had numerious complaints of dissatisfaction and was reported to the better buisness bearu i give u warning do your research before buying from hho
 6th of Jan, 2010 by   erickrieg +3 Votes
I'm sorry I tried to help Sean test his device. The one in my car had all the coating wear off and it clearly became a mileage lowering device. Sean threatened (actually promised) to sue me for having published the results of my tests at
www.phact.org/e/safehho.htm
I know of a number of people who also had bad experiences with him. His video of me is highly filtered - it was only of a short test and the pump likely clicked off in his favor.

eric krieg
 10th of May, 2010 by   The Smack  Best Advice +4 Votes
My name is Dustin Pereslete, former partner of Hydrogen Assist development. I have posted my experience with the liar/scammer/abuser Sean Drazin. Do a search on these keywords and you will find a wealth of cautionary information. Sean will do and say anything to make the sale. Once he has your cash in hand, you can forget about customer support. Forget about refunds. And forget about results. As an engineer and designer, I can tell you I have PROOF that the designs by H.A.D. are inherently flawed and will fail on your vehicle.
When you discover this and demand reparations, expect to be physically threatened - expect foul abusive language, and expect copious threats of all kinds. I can provide proof of all these statements and claims. Any further questions, contact me.

2nd of Jun, 2010 by   honestruth +3 Votes
WOW! This guy SEAN DRAZIN is a complete lying sack of S&$T! All he wants is your money. If you need any help he is not available and if you do talk with him he has no idea how to help you it is a guessing game for him. SEAN DARZIN SCAMMER & LIAR. He runs this Bozo operation out of his garage. If you read his warranty there is one statement in it where it says if you install the Generator then you will not be able to return it. If you can't install it to see what it can do then how would you be able to evaluate it. His 100% guarantee for Deisel is also bull S&$T! beacuase of his mileage requirements of keeping two months prior records and then another month after installation. I would highly reccomend you stay FAR FAR AWAY from the lying cheat named SEAN DRAZIN the owner of www.safehho.com who lives at Hydrogen Assist Development
669 Strawberry St.
Dundee, MI 48131
www.safehho.com
734-823-4969
skype: hydrogenassistdevelopment

He really likes to hear himself talk but he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is nothing but a Bully business scum bag. This guy does nothing but threaten to SUE SUE SUE if you even come close to asking for your money back. DON"T BUY FROM SEAN DRAZIN!!! The only reason he is in business is because he suckered some MD who delivers babies to be his financial support/partner. RUN AWAY MR MD RUN AWAY.
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   FRUSTRATED +2 Votes
ANY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER CAN FILE AT

PLEASE DO
IT ONLY TAKES ABOUT 5 MINUTE TO FILE
THIS COMPANY UNDER ONE OF IT'S 3 NAMES (SAFEHHO.COM) HAS AN "F" RATING WITH THE
BBB
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   Unbiased researcher -3 Votes
Below I pasted Mr. Pereslete's comment/complaint. As I stated before, you have to research a company and ask questions on both ends of the spectrum. When I inquired about this claim, as well as jbolden's above, I wasn't surprised at what I heard. Again, these are not whole complaints, but exaggerated in many ways. Mr. Pereslete has no engineering degree known, if he does, ask him to show a document or diploma stating this. He accused Mr. Drazin of allegedly hiring someone to do him harm and made a police report, but when questioned as to who said this, it was the former employee jbolden (who signed a confidentiality agreement and has went against this after not showing up to work for days without calling and having taken frequent breaks and coming back smelling of something other than cigar or cigarette smoke). When jbolden was questioned, he never said anything about it to msds and refused to cooperate with them or the investigation, so they found what he claimed untrue. As to Mr. Perelete, he forgets to mention how he stayed in Mr. Drazin's home, with his family, on two separate occasions without issue. The second time Mr. Drazin was on a business trip and many orders that went out were made by Mr. perelete himself, and all were complained on as having problems. These were fixed, repaired, returned/refunded or upgraded at Mr. Drazin's expense. Mr. Perelete learned what titanium was from Mr. Drazin, and I have seen the proof of that myself. Also Mr. Perelete is in competition with Mr. Drazin, as he sells/sold these units himself, so it only makes me wonder if he isn't trying to damage a company's reputation (as well as a man's), through his own greed or pettiness. Mr. Drazin seems to be successful in many ways, were as Mr. Pereslete only started downplaying Stainless units after meeting Mr. Drazin, and as far as is known, continues to build his units in his trailor at this kitchen table. Also, before you judge, again make sure you know who is making complaints and why. Ask Mr. Pereslete what happened in California with his young daughter when left alone to pursue his own dreams and careers???????? Many of the complaints you read are his friends and those who side with him, as they have known him longer. Ask each of these individuals to prove themselves, and when given an answer, ask Hydrogen Assist Development about it. Companies are based on their product, not a select few complaints. When were these units purchased? What were the reasons they had issues, and did they follow the companies return policy/warranty listed on the website or receipt? Many complaints are filed out of anger, greed, pettiness, etc. Why were these complaints made???? Out of truth, or out of pettiness and ugly lies??????

22nd of Jun, 2010 by   Unbiased researcher -3 Votes
Me again, please find out why this person calls themselves honestruth? They say they live in Dundee Mi, the same as Hydrogen Assist Development (really, where?) They posted a comment only 19 days ago, yet in the last month no order was purchased or mailed to anyone in Dundee. If you research and question Hydrogen Assist Development, you will find that the company was created and in business long before Mr. Drazin had any partners. It was funded by him, and the MD that signed on was a prior customer (and satisfied) that is why he became partners in the company. Again, another who is not completely honest, yet calls themselves so? Yes if you read the warranty, read all of it. If installed, there are no refunds, but exchanges and repairs if any issues. The 100% refund policy is for craftsmanship, and if one is unsatisfied with the package and product quality of making. If a company refunded used product that could not be resold, or returned to the manufacturer for credit, they wouldn't stay in business long. Anyone who knows the economy or humans in general, know that returns are not only made for defects, but because someone needs money, or a multiple of other reasons. The diesel warranty is for semi's and trucking companies, who are required and do keep track of all their mileage. They would need to for taxes and other reasons. It is not for everyday vehicles, and those who wish to interpret the warranty for their own good. If you have questions about a warranty or any other issue, isn't that why companies provide emails, and phone numbers? Ask questions, and make your own decisions. Don't let another's issues be yours. If the product was that bad and there were so many unhappy customers, the company wouldn't be doing business, or even still around. They have been in business more than one year, which says a lot in this economy, as many fail before they are a year old.

669 Strawberry St.
Dundee, MI 48131
www.safehho.com
734-823-4969
skype: hydrogenassistdevelopment

22nd of Jun, 2010 by   Unbiased researcher -1 Votes
Okay since I am reading all of these, I have my own comments for each of them. The first below is Eric Krieg... the "well-known" skeptic who didn't want to pony up the money he guaranteed for anyone who could prove this technology works. How does a pump go off in anyone's favor? He says it like Mr. Drazin had somehow rigged the pump, which was chosen by Mr. Krieg and not Mr. Drazin. Find out from Mr. Krieg how Mr. Pereslete was involved, and why he is not including him in this put down and complaint, since Mr. Pereslete was also there when the unit was installed, and helped install it himself raving on how good the unit was. Ask him when he started having "doubts" on this product, and why there are emails with positiveness and how the product worked. Ask why he told others of the positiveness of this product and when that did a 180? Was it because his friends and other skeptics started razzing him, and put him down? Yes, there are emails for that as well. Ask him, then ask Hydrogen Assist Development, see both sides, not just this one!!!

As for the second complaint made over 200 days ago, why no mention of smack? He was present when these units were built and had a hand in building many of them. He made promises of refunds for a company, without consulting the owner, yet made no move to pony up any money when something went wrong. There is a warranty in place, for those who don't read it, don't blame the company, blame yourself. For those who don't agree with a warranty, either go into business for yourself, don't buy the product, or question the company to make sure you are reading it correctly. People love to complain, the funny thing is, they seldom tell the whole truth.

www.phact.org/e/safehho.htm

22nd of Jun, 2010 by   The Smack +2 Votes
It is apparent that Sean Drazin has come to this page to try and spam/overtake/discredit those of us with PROVEN reputations who "dare" to complain about the SHODDY workmanship, NON EXISTENT customer service, and LACK of performance of his faulty Titanium HHO units. Sean would like to believe that he taught me about Titanium, but this is false. He cannot prove this claim because he is lying. I already knew about Titanium, but until I met Sean I had never seen it in person. Our back to back SS vs. Titanium mileage tests won me over to this material. Therein ends Sean's contributions to design. In reality, it is I who schooled Sean on how to build isolated series cells. In 24 hours I doubled his cell efficiency and reduced his operating temp by 20F. He offered me 30% of his company on the spot! But what he does not know is that since I perfected my own design, I have almost quadrupled the efficiency of his original garbage wet cell design. He is not skilled enough to understand the engineering concepts that go into properly designing a cell. He has reverted back to faulty steaming wet bath cells and has abandoned that which I gave to him freely last year. The result is a product that FAILS in endurance and reliability. His water turns black, the coating falls off, and the tanks warp and leak due to high temps. The cells themselves overheat and warp his plastic end caps. Yet he continues to steal other design aspects that I freely shared with him which were handed down to me from Bob Boyce. The sandwich construction method (which he ruins by drilling holes in the plates) and my gas conditioner technology both. He even uses MY PICTURE of the unit right off my site!!! I have not asked for compensation, yet he continues to threaten me with lawsuits on a regular basis for simply using titanium material, a NON PATENTED material. DRAZIN DOES NOT OWN TITANIUM, nor did he "invent" it's use in electrolysis. That was done over 40 years ago. All the while his product continues to FAIL. That is why he wont answer his phone!!!

Sean has also lowered himself to personal attacks against his employees. I personally worked with Jason who I found to be a moral, just and very meticulous worker. He never came to work smelling of smoke or anything else. He is smart, motivated, and quick to listen. If he lived near me, I would hire him myself. Sean made a big mistake thinking Jason would take his offer to come to my home and beat me up. True martial artists like Jason do not engage in their art to hurt others. This is basic to their discipline. Jason is not the kind of person to be bullied or coerced into acts of wrongdoing.

I did stay with Drazin on 2 occasions, and he also stayed at my home on one occasion. I want to tell you all reading this that all 3 experiences were EXTREMELY stressful. Sean was abusive from the very start. Condescending, insulting, loud, vulgar and overbearing. Much like his obese physical stature, his attitude was difficult to manage. My friends and family were VERY concerned about this man, and advised me to not move forward with him. His acts of cruelty against his former employee Scott in my own home were witnessed by 3 people. But at the time I was willing to put up with the abuse because I believed that under all that boisterous tude was a person of character. I WAS WRONG. After repeated ongoing instances of verbal abuse, and threats of physical abuse, I QUIT H.A.D. I am glad I did, and have not looked back since. Keep in mind we worked together for only a month. I learned fast who he really is as a person. RUN AWAY.

I am qualified to make the above statements as not only a first hand witness of Sean's character, but also as a QUALIFIED engineer with a degree in both mechanical and electrical disciplines. I am also qualified on Naval nuclear reactors and completed the Navy's nuclear power plant operations curriculum - equivalent to a 4 year degree in nuclear physics. So as an engineer, I am qualified to critique Seans "work". I can supply documentation to back my claims at any time.

For the complete truth on how Sean Drazin STOLE MY WORK, then set me up as a scapegoat, and consequently tried to subdue me with threats of every nature, follow this link. PROOF I NEVER LIE, and that my account of our experience together is accurate.

Sean, you can only abuse people for so long before it catches up to you. The Universe demands justice (equilibrium) and seeks it always. Like gravity, what goes up must come down. It is your time to come down. Your days of abuse and bullying are over. I am personally seeing to it. Your business will fail solely because you can only lie and steal for so long before it catches up to you. Your days selling junk HHO devices are soon coming to an end. The public knows the truth now, and you cannot hide from it it any longer. Call it Karma, justice, whatever. Good always wins, and you are in the wrong camp. Get right with yourself and change your ways. Provide some real customer service. Honor your warranties. Answer your phone. Build a cell that actually works. And stop threatening to sue everyone. You have not yet sued a single person, nor will you. You can't - you have NO GROUNDS. So grow up and act like a mature man, not a petulant child.

Or watch your business die.

Dustin Pereslete, CEO DP Alternative Energy Designs, Inc.
dpenergy.us

Dustin Pereslete

23rd of Jun, 2010 by   The Smack 0 Votes
As with any product released in the public market, full testing should be required prior to release - ESPECIALLY with technologies like these. Many weeks or months of bench and vehicle testing should be performed. Logs and spreadsheets should reflect the data and help the designer identify any weaknesses. I have done exactly this kind of testing. Months worth of endurance testing - tracking temperature, efficiency, water quality, materials compatibility, and reliability in many conditions. All this performed on dozens of vehicles and in our 500 sq ft. lab and manufacturing shop. The results of my testing have been posted on You Tube, forums, and our website for years.

NONE of the above described protocol was performed while I was working with H.A.D. Despite several complaints, Sean was insistent on releasing the EX180 with NO bench testing at all. When I insisted on more testing, I was insulted, berated, and told that this is no longer my show and that I no longer make the rules. As head of R&D, it was supposed to be my job to ensure the product was successful from a design standpoint. Sean refused to allow me to do my job. This is one of the many reasons I QUIT working with him after only one month. The result of the lack of testing is what this complaint board is all about. Conflicting information, black water, melted tanks, leaking fittings, and very high operating temps are all a result of ZERO BENCH TESTS. This is engineering 101. Sean Drazin is not an engineer like I am. He is a computer salesman who saw an opportunity a few years back to hop on the HHO bandwagon which was really booming at the time. He saw the ability to make instant profits with very little work. He applied his experience as a computer salesman to clinch the deal, take the money and the BOLT. This forum is proof of his business etiquette.

Sean either needs to learn how to become a good engineer, hire someone who is (he tried that and look what happened) or simply get out of this business and go back to computers. Oh wait, he can't... He burned that bridge also. Do a search on his prior business and you will not be surprised at what you find. You can change your products, but you cant change the inevitable outcome unless you change who you are.

DP

29th of Jul, 2010 by   SAFE HHO BS +2 Votes
Sean DRAZIN is a DICK HEAD! No other words needed.
 10th of Sep, 2010 by   manuel rodriguez +1 Votes
Realmente me siento estafado por este tipo Sean ya que después que le realice del deposito al banco que me indico, luego que le informe vía correo lo del deposito no me contesto el teléfono ni los correos, se quedo con mi dinero.

esto es verídico tengo documentos de la transferencia bancaria que le realice y nunca me contesto ni me entrego el equipo.

Manuel Rodriguez
 10th of Sep, 2010 by   The Smack +1 Votes
Translation of Manuel's post into English using online translator:

"I really feel cheated by Sean such as after you make the deposit to the bank tells me, then to report the deposit via email as I do not answer the phone or emails, was left with my money.

this is true I have documents of the bank transfer and never make you answer me or give me the computer.

Manuel Rodriguez"
 10th of Sep, 2010 by   The Smack +2 Votes
Message for Sean, who checks this site regularly:

I know of your recent business loss. I foretold and warned you that this would happen.

Now you are almost completely alone.

You simply CANNOT continue to abuse your fellow human beings, as they will not tolerate it.

Scott, me, the Dr., J, Jason, Titus, your daughter... the list grows by the day. How long before you lose your wife too???

We will all leave you if you do not change.

It is PROOF that I am right, and that you are a total liar, through and through.

The evidence builds...

CHANGE YOUR WAYS.

Smack
 26th of Sep, 2010 by   FRUSTRATED -1 Votes
November 14, 2009
I HAVE ALREADY HAD TO TAKE THE UNIT OFF AND PUT IT BACK ON TWICE TO TROUBLE SHOOT/ DO QUALITY CONTROL. THE FIRST TIME WAS MY HALF MY FAULT BECAUSE I MODIFIED YOUR BUBBLER/FILL TANK. IT BURST BUT YOUR BUBBLER CAP WAS ON SO VERY
TIGHT IT DID NOT POP OFF AS A PRESSURE RELEASE. SO I ALSO TOOK THAT OFF AND MODIFIED IT. WHILE WIGGLING THE CAP OFF THE GLUE THAT SETS THE TUBE WITH THE AIR STONES CAME UNDONE. I PUT THE UNIT BACK ON WITH A NEWLY ORDERED TANK. THE NEW TANK WAS DIFFERENT (IT HAS STRAIGHT TUBE FITTINGS INSTEAD OF THE ORIGIN
GLUED L FITTINGS) AND DID NOT FIT MY ALREADY CUT TUBES. SO I GOT NEW TUBES AND L TUBE TO TUBE FITTINGS FROM MCMASTER. I REFILLED IT TURNED IT ON RAN IT FOR A WHILE AND NOTICED A SMALL LEAK FROM THE FRONT BOTTOM L FITTING ON THE CELL. SO I DRAINED IT, NOTICED THE THIS FITTING WAS NOT EVEN FINGER TIGHT AND THAT THE LENGTH OF THREAD WAS EQUAL TO THE THICKNESS OF THE CPVC LEAVING NO CLEARANCE. I GROUND THE FITTING DOWN, WRAPPED IT UP WITH TAPE, PUT IT BACK IN AND FILLED THE
UNIT BACK UP. I RAN IT FOR A WHILE AND NOTICED A SMALL LEAK FROM THE FRONT TOP L FITTING. I ASSUME THE BACK 2 FITTING ARE ALSO LEAKING BUT I CANNOT SEE THEM. BEFORE I TAKE THE ENTIRE CELL OUT I DECIDED TO CHECK THE REST OF THE UNIT. I NOTICED THEIR WERE NO BUBBLES COMING OUT OF THE AIR STONE ANY MORE. I FOUND OUT THE REPLACEMENT TANK WITH STRAIGHT THREADED TUBE FITTINGS DOES NOT SEAL AT THE TOP. SO I VERY TIGHTLY SCREWED IN THE CAP AND USED A WRENCH TO TIGHTEN THE HHO
OUTPUT FITTING. I DID GET SOME BUBBLES OUT OF THE STONES BUT NOT MUCH. I DON'T PLAN TO DO ANY MORE WORK TO SEE IF IT IS LEAKING OUT GAS BECAUSE I NOTICED IT IS LEAKING WATER AND ELECTROLYTE OUT OF THE BACK FITTING THAT CONNECTS TO RETURN
LINE FROM THE CELL.

AFTER 8 MONTHS OF BENDING OVER BACKWARDS TRYING TO WORK WITH SEAN AND TRYING TO FIX/MAKE HIS PRODUCTS WORK PROPERLY I FILED THIS COMPLAINT WITH THE MICHIGAN ATTORNEY
GENERAL.

June 2010
THE COMPANY SENT ME 2 DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS, THEY LEAKED. I WAS PROMISED A 4 CELL (BETTER) PRODUCT TO REPLACE THE PREVIOUS 2. I RECEIVED AN SINGLE CELL. AROUND SEPTEMBER 2009 I FIRST ORDERED A EXTREME 180 HYDROGEN DRY CELL. I MADE CUSTOM MOUNTS TO PUT IT ON MY CAR. THE RESERVOIR TANK STARTED LEAKING IMMEDIATELY. IT ORDERED A REPLACEMENT, AT MY COST AND REMOVED THE LEAKING UNIT. I RECEIVED THE NEW TANK A COUPLE WEEKS LATER. I PUT THE ENTIRE UNIT BACK ON MY VEHICLE. I THEN NOTICED THE REPLACEMENT TANK AND THE CELL ITSELF WAS LEAKING. I EMAILED THE COMPANY. THEY EMAILED ME BACK A PREWRITTEN EMAIL THAT THEY WERE SENDING OUT TO ANY CUSTOMER WHO COMPLAINED OF LEAKS. I READ THE LETTER. IT STATED, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THEY REDESIGNED THE RESERVOIR TANK AND TESTED EVERYTHING FOR 1 HOUR. MY REPLACEMENT RESERVOIR TANK WAS THIS NEW DESIGN AND IT WAS LEAKING IN 2 PLACES. IN THE EMAIL HE PROMISED TO FIX THE LEAKS AND GIVE OUT COUPONS AND SOME FREE ELECTROLYTE AND OTHER SMALL STUFF TO MAKE UP FOR THE MISTAKE. I WROTE HIM BACK A VERY LONG EMAIL DETAILING ALL THE WORK I HAD PUT IN AND TOLD HIM THAT I DIDN'T WANT ALL THE "GOODIES" HE WAS GIVING OUT. HE ASKED ME WHAT I NEEDED TO MAKE IT WORK. I REPLIED THAT I WOULD FIX THE LEAKS MYSELF BUT I NEEDED GASKETS TO REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE ONES IN THE CELL, HOSES TO REPLACE THE ONES I CUT (I HAD TO CUT THE HOSES TO TAKE THE CELL OFF) AND HOSE CLAMPS. I DID NOT REQUEST FITTINGS OR TEFLON TAPE BECAUSE I ALREADY HAD THEM. I GOT NO RESPONSE FOR DAYS. I CALLED THEIR OFFICE (DURING BUSINESS HOURS) THE PHONE DIDN'T EVEN RING IT JUST WENT STRAIGHT TO A FULL VOICEMAIL. SO I COULDN'T TALK TO ANYONE OR LEAVE A MESSAGE. I GOT SPOOKED AND REVERSED THE CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD. THE NEXT MORNING HE WAS CALLING ME. SUPRISE. HE SAID HE DID NOT WANT ME TO FIX THE UNIT INSTEAD HE WOULD REPLACE MY 2 CELL UNIT WITH A 4 CELL. I TOLD HIM AS LONG AS IT HAPPENED QUICKLY BECAUSE WINTER WAS COMING AND I WANTED TO GET IT ON MY CAR BEFORE IT WAS TO COLD TO WORK. HE ASSURED ME SAYING "I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU". THAT SAME DAY I MAILED THE UNIT AND CALLED THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO CANCEL THE REVERSE. A WEEK WENT BUY HE STILL HAD NOT SENT IT. HE SAID I NEEDED TO SIGN AN AFFIDAVIT WITH PAYPALS SO THEY WOULD RELEASE THE FUNDS TO HIM OTHERWISE HE WOULD NOT SEND IT. I CALLED PAYPALS AND GOT NOWHERE. I WAS TOLD THE PEOPLE THAT DEALT WITH THAT WERE NOT IN THE OFFICE. AT THIS POINT THE WEATHER WAS TURNING COLD, I MISSED MY WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY. EVENTUALLY AFTER HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH PAYPAL I GOT IT WORKED OUT. I NOTIFIED HIM (SEAN). HE SAID HE WOULD SHIP IT OUT THAT WEEK. 3 WEEKS GO BY. I KEEP EMAILING HI BUT I GOT NO RESPONSE. I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AND COPIED AND PASTED THE COMPLAINT TO AN EMAIL AND SENT IT TO HIM. I RECEIVED THE UNIT 2 DAYS LATER (HE HAD SENT THE UNIT THE DAY HE RECEIVED THE COPY OF THE COMPLAINT). WHEN I RECEIVED THE UNIT I CANCELED THE COMPLAINT. I PUT THE NEW UNIT ON MY CAR AND USED THE NEW ELECTROLYTE. IT WASN'T WORKING RIGHT (ALL THE FLUID COULD GO RIGHT THRU IT THIS INDICATED THAT IT WAS REALLY JUST A SINGLE CELL) AND THE NEW ELECTROLYTE WAS EATING THE SEALS. I TOOK THE UNIT OFF AGAIN. I TOOK THE CELL APART PLANNING TO REBUILT IT INTO A 4 CELL. I LOOKED AT THE PLATES AND THEY LOOKED LIKE SWISS CHEESE, THERE WHERE A TON OF HOLES DRILLED IN THEM MAKING THEM WORTHLESS. IF HE HAD JUST DRILLED A COUPLE HOLES I COULD HAVE FIXED THE UNIT.
HE FIRST SOLD ME A DUAL CELL.- %50 EFFICIENT
HE PROMISED TO REPLACE IT WITH A QUAD CELL %100
I ENDED UP WITH A SINGLE CELL %25 EFFICIENT
END OF COMPLAINT
 26th of Sep, 2010 by   FRUSTRATED -1 Votes
I wonder who Unbiased researcher is. He sounds smart.
 26th of Sep, 2010 by   The Smack -1 Votes
In relevance to "Unbiased researcher":

who did not do his homework concerning my involvement with SafeHHO. I left that company because of the lies and misinformation being spread concerning my role in the company - as well as TERRIBLE customer service. The reason I am not criticized for the results of the Krieg tests is because instead of trying to cover up the product failure, I remained honest, and I did not threaten Eric. It was not my cell design in that car. Everyone makes mistakes - and my mistake was believing in Sean's device and his integrity. I quickly realized my error and took action to rectify that error - and QUIT the company. The truth has come out in full. My design advice was not fully followed, testing protocol was completely ignored. My repeated warnings were ignored. Complaints continue to this day about his product which proves the issues were not related to me or my work with the company, but with the company itself. Fittings, tanks, and gaskets STILL LEAK. And I have had nothing to to with H.A.D. for almost a year now. I have since moved on and have not had the product and customer issues that Sean continues to experience. This is a testimony to the root of the problem. The problem lies not with me, but with the owner of H.A.D. Blaming me for those product deficiencies has been proven to be unjustified. And unknown to "unbiased researcher" and Sean Drazin, I spent much of my own time and money repairing and upgrading all those faulty units after I had quit H.A.D. That was an act of honesty and integrity from the heart on my part - as I was not obligated in any way to try and fix Sean's mistakes. But because many of those units were purchased by people who followed and believed in me, I felt it was my responsibility to try and help them. And I did. That kind of respect and kindness to our fellow man is rarely repeated in today's day and age - so I reject any criticism of my actions during my short stay with the conman Sean Drazin. I acted with the highest level of integrity and moral fortitude. I am proud of standing my ground despite the abuse and lies I was subjected to by Sean - and those like "unbiased researcher" who did not take the time to fully investigate what actually happened to me and the way my good name was was set up, used, and abused for the personal financial gain of one dishonest individual - the infamous Sean Drazin.

Dustin
 20th of May, 2011 by   Brian Butler -1 Votes
I can confirm first hand that Sean Drazin is a liar, very dishonest, and violent. As a former employee of his (one of my biggest career mistakes!) I whitnessed him bold face lying to one customer/dealer after another. He has over 200 emails on his desk from customers, potential customers, and dealers that date back to March 2011 - he has no care to respond to any of them except the dealers because they aren't complaining, asking for their money back, and most importantly will generate the most cash so he can go out and do some more shopping. He is only after your money. He has no interest in helping you, honoring any kind of warranty whatsoever, or paying any money that he owes. He has employees that are short hundreds of dollars in pay (including me) and one employee is short over a hundred hours in pay - according to that employee. Sean is a nasty tempered and violent man. He has an extensive history of violence and threatening people. He is abusive to his wife and employees. He has a criminal record and has apparently served prison time for acts of violence. He puts the fear of God into everyone around him and that's how he controls them. People are afraid to just walk out and quit. Others can't afford to walk away from all the money he owes them, while some were fired and had no choice at all. I found another job and in fear of his temper and retaliation myself, I walked away from all of my remaining pay and quit by text message. Thinking I would be fine and safe that way, that's what I did. Following my action of leaving him on my terms and under no control of his, I have been slammed with attacks on my sexualtiy, severe name calling, and ultimately a seeming death threat text message stating "you sealed your fate". I have filed a report with the local police department and am now taking measures to ensure my own protection from him. This is no man to do business with or play games with. Beware.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   the aussies -1 Votes
We have recently purchased 2 units from Sean and had it sent to our home in Australia.
Upon receipt of the units we found them to be incomplete and there were no installation instructions included. We have been in contact with Sean and he basically told us we were liars, as the units were sent out complete.
We were interested in becoming distributors for him in Australia but on reading and researching some more we have been done out of our money and find out that he is a scam.
BEWARE, unfortunately we were sucked in, we thought we could trust this guy.

2011 Inflation Forecast