logo

Reservation desk
no refunds
3. (15 mins ago)
Snapdeal.com
Snapdeal cheating the people rupees
4. (32 mins ago)
Unfriendly to Class A Drivers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

R.W. Rich & Associates, Amityville, New York Complaints & Reviews - false winning claims

R.W. Rich & Associates Contacts & Informations

R.W. Rich & Associates

Posted:    10the10

false winning claims

R.W. Rich & Associates
p.o. box 9020
Amityville, New York
They keep sending me through pos-toffice mail that I have won 10, 000 US$ and want me to send them a check $9.99 or ad $3.00 for super rush delivery. They also want to know if I have; drivers license; passport; social security card and credit cards. I have at least 7 of these notices in which they say is the final notice.
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jul, 2012 by   Annette Stallings 0 Votes
I Miss have just received in the mail a cash winner notification form naming as sponsor; R. W. Rich & Associates Division of Atlantic Direct, and they are asking for $9.99 cash, check or money order to activate special benefit release and hand delivery.*Make all check/money ordes payable to R. W. Rich& Assocites. Fo Super Rush Delivery include $3.00 Extra ($12.99 total). They say that I have won $ 10.000, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT ???!!!
 17th of Sep, 2012 by   Arther 0 Votes
I to got a letter from RW Rictha i won I guse I want be getting mt money
 8th of Nov, 2012 by   Conchica 0 Votes
Yeh I sent 13 Dollars in the called about 2 Weeks later I had to talk to two different people two different numbers dean cooper 247 821 8265 In a James clark number 203 552 5197 also if I really wanted my money I had to pay them 600 Dollars more, in it would be hand delivered by lomis courier srvice, please people get thvfvese camners off the street dont want nobody to fall victim!

How to Get Back Overdraft Fees From Your Bank