Posted:

false winning claims

4.55
p.o. box 9020
Amityville, New York
They keep sending me through pos-toffice mail that I have won 10, 000 US$ and want me to send them a check $9.99 or ad $3.00 for super rush delivery. They also want to know if I have; drivers license; passport; social security card and credit cards. I have at least 7 of these notices in which they say is the final notice.
Complaint comments Comments (8) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam Contests

Comments

21st of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes

R.W. Rich & Associates - cash winner
Illinois

Hi~
this company send a mail saying, ' you are the cash winner maximum$10, 000.00
but you have to enclose $12.99. i guessed its scam after my research.
 20th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

R.W. Rich & Associates - Liars
R.W. Rich & Associates

This company send a mail saying, ' you are the cash winner maximum$10, 000.00 but you have to enclose $12.99. i guessed its scam after my research.
 7th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I got the very same mailer from R.W. RICH & ASSOC. It is A SCAM. They want me to send them $10.00. That $10.00 is better spent on a bottle of RUM then on those S.O.B.s. Take that mailer to the B.B.B., save your money.
 22nd of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Well now they're asking for 19.99 PLEASE BEWARE!!!
 18th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I got the very same mailer from R.W. Rich & Associates. I think that these people need to get put away whoever is doing these scams. I really can't believe that they are making allot of people really think they have won an award and take there money like this. Something has to be done about this, and i hope everyone look up all these people and someone catches them for these actions. Hello were are the police when you need them.
 16th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I Miss have just received in the mail a cash winner notification form naming as sponsor; R. W. Rich & Associates Division of Atlantic Direct, and they are asking for $9.99 cash, check or money order to activate special benefit release and hand delivery.*Make all check/money ordes payable to R. W. Rich& Assocites. Fo Super Rush Delivery include $3.00 Extra ($12.99 total). They say that I have won $ 10.000, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT ???!!!
 17th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I to got a letter from RW Rictha i won I guse I want be getting mt money
 8th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
Yeh I sent 13 Dollars in the called about 2 Weeks later I had to talk to two different people two different numbers dean cooper 247 821 8265 In a James clark number 203 552 5197 also if I really wanted my money I had to pay them 600 Dollars more, in it would be hand delivered by lomis courier srvice, please people get thvfvese camners off the street dont want nobody to fall victim!

Contact Us