logo

TAKING MONEY FROM ACCOUNTS

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Rush Card, olando, Florida Complaints & Reviews - how rush crad stole 100.00 dollars from my ssi check

Rush Card Contacts & Informations

Rush Card

Posted: 2013-01-13 by    r. gillam

how rush crad stole 100.00 dollars from my ssi check

rush card
olando, Florida
I recieve ssi benefits every month on my rush card with direct deposit.Rush card deducted 100.00 dollars from my account without my permission, and refuse to return it by saying they don't know where it went.There is no way to contact cooperate offices, but through e-mail.On top of that it takes 1 to 3 business days.They deny everything about me sending them faxs, and prooofs of whatever they required.I am hung up on during conversations when they can't honestly answer my questions.On december 28th 2012 I recieved a direct deposit from the social security administration.On december 28th 2012 rush card stole 100.00 dollars from me and my children.Today is January 13, 2013, and I have not recieved my money yet.I was told it would be in my account by the end of the busioness day on January 11, 2013.Nothing happened! I was told it will take up to 3 business days for this to reach thier cooperate offices.I re-sent everything that was required of me, and still nothing.It is a horrible feeling to know that these people can do pretty much whatever they want to and suffer no consequences.People rely on thier benefits from the Government to survive.It is a fixed income.There is nothing special about russell simmons' rush card.He is just one more white collar thief in this jungle of thieves.My suggestion to anyone who reads this complaint is to make it know to the better business bureau soon as possible, and contact an investigative reporter no matter where you live.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jan, 2013 by   Eastoaklandc 0 Votes
They take your money i deposited 120.00 and only got 110.00 to use i will never use this service again or refer anyone to get a rush card
 1st of Mar, 2013 by   jones 18 0 Votes
I can't take any money from the atm ...my income tax money have been deposited I use the money to purchase furniture from the card I couldn give all the money becuz rushcard put a stop to it..I've been email a agent who name is tyree from rushcard only becuz I can't get through customer service...I'm a single mom with 3 kids an I also need to withdraw my rent money today but I can't I'm tryna see if they put a hold on my account but none is responding to my email all of sudden..I also tried to withdraw 200 off my card an it never gave me my money it said something like this transaction can't be made...I'm hurt an pissed an angry I work hard for every penny I got on that card now I have nothing only rush text sayin what I got on their but I can't touch it...this is not fair...

Convenience Checks: The Crack Cocaine of Credit