logo

pnc mortgage
Harassment
4. (19 mins ago)
Majic Window
Horrible treatment with their employees!
5. (23 mins ago)

Rush Card, Mississippi Complaints & Reviews - Card to Card transfer of money

Rush Card Contacts & Informations

Rush Card

Posted: 2012-08-16 by    Sonya Noah

Card to Card transfer of money

Rush Card
Mississippi
I had funds from another card transferred to my rush card. In order for me to receive those fund, I had to pass the questionnaire test that they give you.Which was questions pertaining to more than 15 years ago. I failed the first set of questions and passed the last set of questions. So customer service end up blocking my card. I end up having to send proof of my driver's license, social security card and proofs of address in order for my deposit to be posted. OK so I called about 2 days later to see that my card is still blocked and my funds still haven't been posted. I called to see what was the problem, they told me that I had to get a statement from the card holder's bank to prove that the transfer was intended for me. My funds have been pending now for 9 days. I am a very upset customer at this time and will like to speak to someone in higher authority. It is very poor customer service when it comes to rush card. I have been with rush card for almost 4 years now. I have had numerous transfers on my card. They are just holding my money and giving me the run around.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jul, 2013 by   chancine 0 Votes
I had money on my card and rushcard, let someone with draw $800.00 off my card with out my permission, nd now I can't get my money back, it was taken last March, I'm still having problems of getting charges put on this person, they should have covered money lost or stolen, that's not fair.
rushcard should be responsible for my $800.00