logo

Goodwill Industries
Giant scam!
2. (17 mins ago)
Goodwill Industries
Charged a different price from marked price
3. (26 mins ago)
salesman's behaviour

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Royal Holiday, New York, New York Complaints & Reviews - membership cancellation denied

Royal Holiday Contacts & Informations

Royal Holiday

Posted: 2012-11-25 by    m.v.

membership cancellation denied

Royal Holiday
New York, New York
I bought this membership November 21 2012 in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic . After three days, i tried to cancel. They REFUSED to call back or email me back the confirmation of my cancellation. I really want to tell people don't get involved with this people. They know how to take advantage of you exactly when you are on vacation. If somebody had the opportunity to get rid of the contract please let me know or if there is a group who fights against this company i really would like to joint. We have to stop this people. Any help it would be really appreciated
Comments United States Vacation Clubs
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Mar, 2013 by   peterthib1 0 Votes
I have also purcased a royal holiday package in 2010 and I now want to get out of it. They can keep my money I just want out, can anybody advise me how to go about it,
Thanks
 11th of Mar, 2013 by   SariPa 0 Votes
I think no one can tell you how to do it, otherwise than stop paying to them. I believe they cant harrash you - not really, because if they do, then just tell them my case and contact the lawyer and tell about their methods which are different depending which part of world you live in. And RHC is european owned, so.. They have never ever harrashed me considering my payments, but instead put me out of the whole payment system and kept my money :). They dont seem to give a change :). Well, hope you'll tell how it went..
 11th of Mar, 2013 by   SariPa 0 Votes
... and I never cancelled my membership :). They did.. or IFG did when I asked about haow legally they charged my account without a contract.
 11th of Mar, 2013 by   SariPa 0 Votes
Once more.. what I have been telling around. I was banned by IFG... which was something you cant believe is possible to happen by such company as IFG/FNTC is.. nowadays First Names Group.

Im studing Cinema 4d right now and theres this comand: hide selection :). Thats what business here is all about. The truth. We can only see a little part of it. Theres parts can stand daylight.
 11th of Mar, 2013 by   SariPa 0 Votes
Its pointless to fight 'RHC' in States and Mexico, I honestly believe also. Only way to fight 'them' is fight the ones gives so called RHC anonymousness. Because it all might end up to the fact that only excisting RHC is only us as members... finally. First people involved took their profits out of it. Circulated system. Did anyone knew that John Siegenthaler was the CEO of it (mentioned in BBB-rating website..), but when this 20/20 was where was he? Did he showed up? As well as IFG directors or FNTC? Did they show up?
 15th of Mar, 2013 by   SariPa 0 Votes
Because its an issue of IFG directors (those who lead/are part of First Names Group nowadays) it wasnt meant to blame the whole IFG 'concept' for this, but because they knew and still didnt do anything to help.. me... or anyone in this 'RHC' issue f.e when this 20/20 happened - that makes the whole IFG look like --- at least they protect illegal business and because its about its directors anyway --- well :). If I run a business like that and at the same time had businesses of my own --- a mixture of everything. And let say that the secretary of my own company would be mentioned to be the company (not the person) Im director of (like here FNTC part of IFG)... the structures of business created :). Does that look legal? For me it looks like safe rip off system created because of the protection of such Financial Institutions and the laws to stay anonymous behind. And because First Names Group used to be IFG International Division and are mentioned to be owners of RHC - what does it really make the entire business look like?Holiday club business what FNTC (part of First Names Group) manages as well? How much of that holiday club business for instance is their own business?

Sorry bout my sentenses. I keep writing these treads. :). My hobby :)
 15th of Mar, 2013 by   SariPa 0 Votes
Circulation of Aruba (Holland), Bahamas/Cayman and Mexico (/USA). And there used to be Asia (Royal Holiday Club there as well). But in Europe its not actually here - no members exectp its European itself.

Did you also know that this Royal Holiday Club embloyee (dont remember his occupation right now) ws working for RCI as well? And so on.. And think about the hotel/hotels those memberships are sold in? And then calculate all together.. do you guys see?

I have my day off :) and time to spend.
 17th of Mar, 2013 by   SariPa 0 Votes
Just thought about how much RHC's turnover is per year when only maintenance fee is calculated. Plus of course all the rest money we have gave to them. And still we have to pay all the extra f.e. all inclusive. Its quite a big deal all together. Just wondered when I was told that First Names Group is the owner.. and its only one club - a little one?
 29th of Mar, 2013 by   SariPa 0 Votes
Theres no americans/canadians in this website post an reply to my threads. Makes me also wonder if these my threads are 'apparent' there. Are they insead only seen in here? Because i give all the tools to americans to fight this club I believe, just wonder... or is it because of my broken english..or my whole case sounds too odd?

Its much too odd to me too, I tell ya gúys. Nothing cant be happening in a real world, but it is.
 29th of Mar, 2013 by   SariPa 0 Votes
We have this word in finnish; sopimusoikeus, but thats not a meaning of 'just a contract'. It means more such act when f.e in this particular case RHC wasnt even allowed to make a contract (in the first place) with you guys :)I always thought its the opposite, but again I start to see this diffeerently. Propably they were only allowed to make a contract with me :)Thats why there were never mentioned the real seller (the company of RHC) in our contracts, as I truly believe. They also avoided the laws. Only middlehands existed with the laws of their countries. Also the reason why they did what they did f.e in my case - a fraud by giving me untruthful information.

When european owned company does business in places it doenst even exist by selling its 'products' to people dont live in those places either they use middlehands to sell their product.. but neither the customers live in countries (a country) this particular company legally exists.. only I do as Europeen Union citizen.

I dont know if its legal - no matter the fractals.
 6th of Jun, 2013 by   SariPa 0 Votes
When its about one club, I believe the rules and regulations should be the same to every member. Istead it seems that all the contracts are different depends the member and nationality. In my contract it says that its unlawful to try to prohibit member's right to cancell (not word by word though). And still to read stories of all the tricks how people had no change to get a cancellation even when they tried one on time. Its not according to any european law I dont think.

Its all too confusing isnt it? Depends where you stand when looking at the picture.

Warning: Don't Take a Chance with Illegal Downloads