Rogers Internet

rocket stick account harassment

Rogers Communications London
London, Ontario
I had a rocket stick (portable internet USB) with a contract for 2 yrs. My contract ended last July. I kept it until January of this year and cancelled it not once but twice. Once in store and once when I called in. I also kept paying until mid February to make sure any little spill over balance would be covered or credited. In the last 2 weeks I have been inundated with harrassing calls saying I owe 115 dollars.I am refusing to pay as I have not used any Internet at all in several months AND I had already cancelled it. I get credit department people on who say yes you are right, its documented here that you cancelled. It was just about to be cleared so when I was transferred to the last agent, she said because I cancelled a new phone at the same time they are refusing to believe I cancelled my internet and have all but called me a liar. I have had perfect credit with Rogers for years, I had all of their products in my home and was about to renew everything but they wouldnt let me over this 100 dollars owing which I do not owe. They will not cancel my account until I pay this. So basically they are going to run the meter. I have never been so jacked around in my life.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful?

3rd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes

Rogers Internet - Bad service
Rogers Internet
British Columbia

I have been calling Rogers repeatedly but to no avail. They are unable to fix the problem over the phone, and they just won't come over and fix it themselves. Such lazy attitude is despicable and even friendly consumers like myself tend to get angry. Why won't they just come over and fix the problem?!
 14th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

Rogers Internet - connection

Just looking at the country list, no wonder you have problems. I am tired of never having the perfect service that we pay dearly fo. It is slow to surf, sites close down while surfing, connecting is a pain as you always have to send a problem report, which doesn't really do anything either.
Why can't the service be better serviced by you to make sure we have up to date service to surf and have the web page actually appear instead of the CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM
 30th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
Hi Alley Kat, my name is RogersDarrell and I'm sorry to hear of your experience. I'd like to review to see if I can help further.
Please touch base with us on Twitter via @RogersHelps or Facebook.com/Rogers