logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Snap for mOBILE
Placed subscription charge on cell phone bill not ordered
2. (4 mins ago)

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Roberts video hard to find films Complaints & Reviews - double charged

Roberts video hard to find films Contacts & Informations

Roberts video hard to find films

Posted:    Karleen Erickson

double charged

Ordered a DVD for a gift, paid 35.00 month later charged me again for the American dollar...PAID 70 bucks for a movie that they recorded off of TNT
Comments Canada Movies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Nov, 2008 by   sanoj 0 Votes
dear sir/madan

my complain is that every time when i have to book my gas on due date after one month of booking date .that time laflam enterprises agency near of badkhal chowk did not book my gas .they booking my gas always after 5-6 days after due date of booking . And la flame enterprises is always delivered my gas 8-10 days distance of my booking date. so i always have to remind him plz send my gas .
 21st of Dec, 2010 by   Kenworth1 +2 Votes
* FOR CONCERNED SHOPPERS * - I know for a fact that shop.vendio.com/HARDTOFINDFILMS/home.htmHas ABSOLUTLEY NO relation to Hardtofindfilms.com
Whoever is running the "potential" scam "through" Shop.Vendio.com (as an outside user) is simply "hiding" behind a legitimate company. We all know in the Internet world that this happens all day, everyday...
 1st of Jan, 2011 by   Kenworth1 +1 Votes
That sounds truly frustrating, what I do is make sure to research the firm I deal with everytime. For instance don't make the mistake of thinking that this supposed "hard to find film" company has anything to do with the REAL Hardtofindfilms.com!
 4th of Jan, 2011 by   Jacob1st +1 Votes
Watch out for Robertsvideos.com, not only a possible scam but I find many complaints online about them! Also, some organization, or lack there of in Jersey City, NJ called Shopvendio.comFORWARDSLASHhardtofindfilms, J.R. Burgos, and some guy claiming to be named Mark are really taking advantage of the web. Robertsvideos.com and a few others such as Gottaseedvds.com also seem a bit non-trustworthy according to the customers I've heard from on these complaint forums. Anyway, I personally suggest to stay away until doing at least some research period because they ALL have ridiculous amounts of complaints and negative feedback on Google as well as MANY other search engines. The way I see it better safe than sorry. On another note, some of them like to insult innocent people as a defense mechanism, horrible...

Mortgage Fraud Suspect Indicted