logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (3 mins ago)
oneforkids.co.uk
Fake DVDs and seller is liar
2. (5 mins ago)
RBI
Fund Transfer
3. (7 mins ago)
Sonic Drive In
Carhop always asking to keep change
4. (16 mins ago)
Scam and theft

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ROBB CONOVER - FAKE ARTIST, Dallas, Texas Complaints & Reviews - ROBB CONOVER = RACIST, OBSCENE BIGOT

ROBB CONOVER - FAKE ARTIST Contacts & Informations

ROBB CONOVER - FAKE ARTIST

Posted: 2011-08-24 by    robbconovershouldbeashamed

ROBB CONOVER = RACIST, OBSCENE BIGOT

Robb Conover - Dallas, Texas
Dallas, Texas
Phone: 214-623-7790
Dallas, Texas - FAKE 'ARTIST' ROBB CONOVER SENDS OBSCENE, RACISM-LOADED, ABORTION-TAUNTING EMAILS IN RESPONSE TO CUSTOMER QUESTION! In a very bad public relations move, long-time self-described 'artist' Robb Conover has sent numerous obscene emails to a potential customer questioning why the artist was trying to irresponsibly dump an animal on Craiglist.com. Question: In an age of instant messaging and emails forwarded with the click of a button, is it smart for someone who depends on the public - a public composed of differing ethnic, religious, sexually oriented and politically diverse individuals - to send such nasty, racist, bigoted emails to anyone at all, whether they were criticizing someone's callous handling of pets or not? Is this the type of vile, juvenile person whose art you want hanging in your home? Please forward this complaint to any Dallas art lovers you know or anyone who may happen to own any of Conover's rip-off artwork...we think they should see what kind of lowlife character they're supporting with their hard-earned dollars. Thank you for your support in shutting down this racist, abortion-joking jerk's business!
Comments United States Arts & Humanities
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2011 by   tbates 0 Votes
The gentlemen that posted this is an immature child who sent me vulgar and unwanted emails over and over again.
It's really scary when irresponsible and immature members of society get a hold of a computer. I honestly feel this person needs psychological help. I really feel sorry for anyone may come in contact with him in the future.. He's unstable and should not be allowed in society without supervision. If you would like to see his emails i would be more than glad to show them to you !
sincerely t bates a sincere friend of robbs.
 27th of Jun, 2012 by   popartistrobb 0 Votes
this company allows people to post anything they want without verification..if you notice the person making the complaint uses a fake email address from richardson texas that is no longer a valid account. If you want to know my integrity just call me of talk to someone that really knows me. robbconovershouldbeashamed ...a fake and coward way to post something about someone.. i may have been stupid once but when someone wants to adopt a cat and they send off weird signals it's time to stop talking to them and that's what I did.. Did you even notice he was too big a coward to post the original emails... If you want to talk to me call me and I will talk to you and give you several references. Don''t be a hateful miserable person and start untrue gossip about someone without going to the source ! . "You meant evil against me, but God meant it for good." - Genesis 50:20... I have made mistakes in my life but this is not one I take claim too ! Get to know me and talk to me, then if you want to post comments like this I will pray for you !
God Bless... My attorney is suing this site anyway !
 27th of Jun, 2012 by   popartistrobb 0 Votes
sue these people !
 25th of Nov, 2012 by   finklestien 0 Votes
Fake Artist Robb Conover is indeed a hoax. After many years of trying to impress anyone who will listen to with his stories of greatness, Robb has indeed been caught redhanded in plagiarizing numerous living pop artists. One would think an intelligent artist would give up these grandiose lies once the internet came around and fact checking is as easy as a Google search but not Robb. His claims of working for Liechtenstein, dating Keith Haring, once being a DJ at NYC's famed Mudd Club and once being Miss Gay USA 1989 have all been fact checked w/ no results. In all fairness neither positive nor negative have come up. Then again almost every knock off of still alive / great American artist Lou Brooks that Conover downloaded, projected and painted as part of his oeuvre of work have also been taken down. What makes all this fun is commenter Trevor Bates seems to be one of several alter egos Robb has developed to rebut any online confrontation. Just ask his lawyer Attny Richard Stevens... except he was found out to be fake just last week and has since vanished. Any and all of them, er I mean him, will gladly point his finger of blame at anyone else other than himself to be followed with the classic passive / aggressive behavior of 'I will pray for you'.
 16th of Sep, 2013 by   rollercoastergeek 0 Votes
These comments are being made by other artist that have no talent at all ! One just pours house paint, and an artist that makes trash out of trash ! I was detoured to use this artist at first, but I took a chance and have appreciated every thing he has done ! this artist works are amazing and he doesn't have to prove himself to the haters out there ! He can create any style of art from realism, abstract, cubism to pop ! And he does so with very much professionalism, a trait rarely associated with an artist ! He's a triple threat to the art community, That's why I think other artist are attacking him ! He told me about what was going on when we met ! Everyone can make a mistake, he did and he stooped ! I have been to a couple of art shows in dallas and I witnessed three artist at the show's doing the same thing and no one say's anything ! I guess it's easy for someone to attack someone on a site and do it the cowards way ! Than to be responsible for them selves !
Who ever made this comment up used a fake email address using robb in the email address, that should have been the first clue that this is a fake !
 9th of Aug, 2014 by   AntiRobb 0 Votes
I have know Robb for years. Everything negative posted about Robb, sounds like something Robb would do. Robb using Bible scripture is just a front to make him look like a good guy. Robb may go to church, then when no one is looking will steal from that church. I have seen Robb steal from people including dead people, and stores. So the stolen art that he is claiming is his is also painted with stolen paint. Robb causes problems everywhere he goes. Yes Robb does need psychological help and has admitted to me, himself, that he is unmediated bipolar. His friend Trevor Bates is just as low as Robb. Robb is a good person sometimes, but be careful when he is, because their is a catch with it somewhere.

Undercover Charities Scam