logo

Posted:    Valerie

It doesn't work

Riddex Plus
riddexplus.com
I have two units in my home and I had a mice prob. Well, I plugged in 7/18/08 and 7/23/08 I found a mouse in the house caught on the Tom Cat glue trap. That mouse had ears and this crap doesn’t not work it’s a fake. I want my money back! I paid about $60 bucks for this crap and it doesn’t work. How do they continue business with this type of fraudulent activity occurring. I then saw a water bug in the bathroom, so I thought maybe not bugs. However when I saw the freaking mouse, I knew it didn’t work!
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jul, 2008 by   frank 0 Votes
The unit does not work. I made a mistake and bought 2 unts last year. I plug one into an AC outlet. I see blinking red light and at times stops blinking thinking is working. I still see roaches and mice in my house. A regular Boric Acid work great on roaches. IT IS A SCAM
 2nd of Oct, 2008 by   c cantrall 0 Votes
i bought riddex plus for my home 3 month ago, when i moved into a new home i plugged 2 units in and the only thing it annoys is me when it comes thru my computer. just last night a rat came into my bathroom. i want to know how these idiots can claim thier products work! i agree that this is a scam!!!
 2nd of Nov, 2008 by   AC 0 Votes
I am sooo glad that I found this site. It has kept me from being ripped off by riddex. A single mom with kids saving $60 is priceless. Someone should file a suit against this company. Once again thanks for the warning.
 21st of Mar, 2009 by   ANA PEREZ 0 Votes
thanks to all, I'm glad to read all about this product . I was planning to get one of this, but after all I'm pretty sure it doen't work to any one who tried before. You save me $100.00. some one need to do something to stop this fraudalent people. please...
 8th of Jun, 2009 by   CarolS461 0 Votes
I just bought my Riddex Plus repellent. So far, I'm satisfied. The red light blinks for 3 minutes, then it's off for 3 minutes. If the red light stops blinking, your Riddex isn't working. I read that in the instructions. So, the real test will be if I hear little critters in the soffit of my basement walls. I'm tired of being treated like a second-class citizen by my condo association. So, instead of getting angry and frustrated, I hope that Riddex will do the trick and I won't have to bother with my condo association anymore!
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   Jeff in Louisiana 0 Votes
Like everything else people try to scam others for a profit, Riddex Plus is one of them. I did everything the intructions said and plugged 2 of them in my house which is only 1524 sqft. I am still trapping mice in my cabnits which sit above where one of the units is plugged in. I am very upset that I bought this product, but in sales their is a saying " There is a sucker born every second", and I became that sucker. I should of did my research before investing in a product that does not do what it says it does.
 30th of Aug, 2009 by   fredgus 0 Votes
Throwing your money in the trash will at least save you some time, don't expect this product to work because it wont, I bought two of them, followed all the instructions, waited for them to work and roaches didn't only not leave my house but multiplied and had so many that I could see them crawling everywhere, things didn't stop there, one of my relatives spent the night at my house and a small roach went inside one of her ears while she was sleeping, the roach started to eat flesh inside the ear causing a terrible pain and infection, the person said she could feel the insect chewing on the ear drum making a noise as loud as a thunder and causing a terrible pain, the person had to be seen by a doctor and spent about a 1000 dlls to have the insect removed in pieces and the infection treated and became temporarily deaf. I wish somebody would have warned me, I stopped using boric acid when I purchased the riddex thing, now I went back to boric acid and a 95% of the roaches are gone, boric acid really works if you use it properly and safely, now, if you want to put your family in risk or lose time and money, buy the riddex thing is your money anyway.

3 Ways Lenders Spy on You