Horrible, horrible website

My restaurant has been trying to end our 'contract' with Restaurant.com for 6 months. Initially it was only supposed to be a 6 month contract which would have ended in September... we have been fighting with them since November and now they are telling us that we have to do an 'exit interview' to end the contract. Although demeaning and embarrassing we complied only to find out that a week later we are STILL on the website, by which they have told us that it takes 5-10 business days to be removed. So we have been left with no further alternative than to post that we are NO LONGER ACCEPTING restaurant.com certificates. We are honoring the $5 people paid for the certificates, and just eating the cost ourselves because there is NO WAY restaurant.com is going to refund the poor customers. They have threatened legal action against us and have left us no other choice. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE WEBSITE!
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Restaurants & Bars
Was the above complaint useful?

26th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I worked for RDC for 5 years and I am sorry this has happened to you! The company was great when I started but got out because of the greed as soon as the money started to flood in. They threaten the lawsuit consequence but never follow through it was never done in the yrs I worked there. I personally got many restaurants out of contracts early if they weren't happy its a lose-lose to have unhappy restaurants on the site.

Contact Us