logo

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews - Cell barred for no reasons

Reliance Communications Contacts & Informations

Reliance Communications

Posted:    Sumeet V

Cell barred for no reasons

I will just copy- paste the mail I sent to Reliance Customer Care regarding the deactivation of my cell.

Till to this day my cell has not been activated!

-----------------------Start------------------------

On 12/19/06, serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com < serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com> wrote:
Dear Customer,

In reference to your mail regarding restoration of services of your Reliance Mobile number 934****, please note that your complaint is logged as complaint ID **. We are working on the same and will respond to you shortly.

We are deeply concerned by the feedback received from you.

We understand the concern and assure you of a rapid improvement in this situation, shortly. We are able to deliver world-class customer service only by providing resolutions to our customer's grievances.

We look forward to co-operation of esteemed customers like you.

Shiuli Deb
Service Assurance Cell
The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

-----Original Message-----
From: SV
Date: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:06 AM
To: serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com (serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com); customercare@relianceada.com (customercare@relianceada.com)
Cc: mary.chandrasekhar@relianceada.com (mary.chandrasekhar@relianceada.com); contact@dhirubhai.net (contact@dhirubhai.net)
Subject: Re: Reference your mail (IMP - Cell barred since more than 3 weeks!!)

Hi,

You are asking me to be patient!! Are you people even aware, when my cell was disconnected!! It was the 15th of Nov 2006! Its been more than a month now.

Kindly tell me whether my cell will be activated this year or not!? Its so difficult for me to be in touch with my family members! What's the use of having a cell when one can neither make nor receive calls!!

So please make an effort and atleast tell me whether my cell will be activated or not, so that I can go for some other connection atleast.

Regards,
SV

On 12/15/06, serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com < serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com> wrote:
Dear Customer,

In reference to your mail regarding restoration of services of your Reliance Mobile number **, please note that your complaint is logged as complaint ID **. We are working on the same and will respond to you shortly.

Your patience in this regard shall be highly appreciated.

Shiuli Deb
Service Assurance Cell

-----Original Message-----
From: SV
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 11:25 AM
To: serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com (serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com)
Cc: mary.chandrasekhar@relianceada.com (mary.chandrasekhar@relianceada.com)
Subject: IMP - Cell barred since more than 3 weeks!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am really very sad with the type of service Reliance provides.
I am a customer of reliance since more than a year. I have taken a prepaid connection.

About 4 weeks back i got an SMS saying "Please submit the address proof documents, or else the service will be terminated." The next day itself I went to Reliance Web World in Forum, Koramangla and submitted all the necessary documents, since from there only i had taken the connection.

And now its been 3 weeks and my cell has been barred! I can neither receive calls nor make calls. At least I should be able to make calls to *333 to follow up on my status, but even Customer Service is disabled!
I hope you can understand how disquieting it is to be without a cell for more than 3 weeks! I again went to Reliance Web World in Forum, Koramangla from where they called up Cust Service, the Cust Service person took my details and told me that my cell will be activated within 24 hrs and gave me a Request Number too. Now its more than 6 days and still its the same!

Yesterday when i went to Reliance Web World in Forum, Koramangla to inquire what had happened, I must say the man behind the counter was in no way useful and in a way was very rude to me when i inquired about my status!

You people advertise that you value your customers, if yes then please show me how!

Here are my details..
CONNECTION: Prepaid
PLACE FROM WHERE CONNECTION WAS TAKEN: Reliance Web World,The Forum, Hosur Road, Adugodi Bangalore
CELL NUMBER: **
REQUEST NUMBER: **

I am sorry if i sounded rude, but I am really disgruntled with Reliance Service!

Sincerely,
SV

-----------------------End------------------------
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Sep, 2007 by   PRAJAKTA BHUSHAN DONGARE 0 Votes
Hi,

My name is Prajakta Dongare. We do have Reliance landline and broadband facility. The landline number is 020 - 30781695. We had logged a complaint about the phone line at least 6/7 times over a period of last 2 weeks. You can see the log of complaint as well!!! The phone was dead for more than 48 hours this time. We had been promised by customer care representative on 20th Sept 07 that the phone will start working within 48 hours. Secondly as the phone was dead, the internet was not available as well. The phone and broadband services started functioning on 23rd Sep07??

Please note that we are not happy with Reliance service at all. Please look into this matter ASAP. We might discontinue the phone line and broadband facility for the same reason.

Regards,
Bhushan and Prajakta Dongare
 15th of Oct, 2007 by   Nagendra Kumar 0 Votes
Reliance Service is very poor. I call 8 times to reliance regarding purchase a postpaid Data card in Punjab. But request not complete in 22 days. I talk to Mr.Kartik in Mumbai in this regards.
 23rd of Nov, 2007 by   Abhijit Das 0 Votes
sir,i have change my hand set on 25.06.07 nokia 6275(IMEI no 03713287105) after that i m not able to acess my R-world whenever enter in R-world i get error msg coustomer information unavilable contact *333. i have gone through Reburn of softwear thrice advice from coustomer care Reliance this r the following nokiacare job sheet no 410434038/070703/45,410434038/070908/48
410434038/070926/25 this r the follwing reliance ID coustomer care 55529188,58337023,58485845,58646648.
i have gone through all the process of coustomer care and i m running from NOKIA CARE to RELIANCE COUSTOMER CARE nobody is listening to me .I m just fed up.please look after my problem.i m paying without use the service.Thanks
 23rd of Nov, 2007 by   Abhijit Das 0 Votes
sir, i m a pioner coustomer of RIM so far i don't have any problem but after changeing my hand set im not ablle to acess R- world always error msg is comming" coustomer information not avilable contact *333".This are nokia job sheet no 410434038/070703/45, 070908/48, 070926/25 Reliance coustomer complain Id 55529188,58337023,58485845,58646648 and previous complain id i don't have.My hand set Nokia 6275 cdma (IMEI NO 03713287105). Now i m running behind NOKIA and RELIANCE care no body is listening to me.I m just say i m tied & fedup please look after my problem and short it out I m paying the bill without using it.where is my fault? since 25/06/07 after changeing my hand set.Please advice to me.Thanks
 17th of Feb, 2008 by   krishna kumar jha 0 Votes
i want call details of my landline connection having phone no. 011-32980498
 11th of May, 2008 by   jose francis alapatt 0 Votes
i totally agree reliance commnuciation is one of the worst service providers
 19th of May, 2008 by   Pawan kumar Bhiwaniwala 0 Votes
Our Mobile Number - 09395114601
Address:71 Cotton Street, 3rd Floor, Kolkata - 700007(West Bengal)

Our Phone is in DAPO in this R-World is totally free.but in April Month i got charges of total - Rs.9/-
Your Customer care tells us to pay the amount and we already pay this amount but should repay the amount and
your customer care persons says to send sms and another says you must pay the amount.

Your Services are not good Please clear our plan (DAPO) R-World
 9th of Jul, 2008 by   PRAVEEN KUMAR 0 Votes
dear sir,

my telephone no. is 9310261152 till the date bill not receipt, please do the needful. due date 12-07-2008

thanks
 11th of Aug, 2008 by   diwas taneja 0 Votes
i dusagree with reliance service because i am having my prepaid no. on which i hv put up 496voucher and now its not working...my no is09312720040 i hope if reliance have good service it will take immidet action ...

thank's
 11th of Aug, 2008 by   Climax Engineering Works 0 Votes
dear sir,

billing Account No. 2860376692
Phone No. 9310261152 to 9310261162 ( corporate connection)

We have deposited above said account no. Rs. 6000.00 on 09-08-2008, but till the date some some no. outgoing deactiviate due to non payment. please check your record and activiate outgoing call below said no.

phone

thanks
 12th of Aug, 2008 by   Prof. Vibhuti Patel, Mumbai-20 0 Votes
Manager,
Customer Service Department,
Reliance Communications,
Mumbai
Respected sir,
Since2004, I have been using Relinace Mobile (Pre paid Account) 9321040048 and regularly recharing befire validity period get over.
On 08-08-08, my mobile services discontinued inspite of recharging on 08-08-08 at 8 p.m. in Vadodara for Rs. 201/- with validity period upto 8-9-08. For past 5 days, after all my efforts the service is not rsumed. It has caused my lot of inconvenience as I was traveling and was solely dependent on my mobile.
Please act soon and restore my mobile service.
with warm regards, Yours sincerely,
Prof. Vibhuti Patel, Director, PGSR, SNDT Women's University, Mumbai-400020.
 12th of Aug, 2008 by   Prof. Vibhuti Patel, Mumbai-20 0 Votes
Manager,
Customer Service Department,
Reliance Communications,
Mumbai
Respected sir,
Since 2004, I have been using Relinace Mobile (Pre paid Account) 9321040048 and regularly recharing before validity period gets over.
On 08-08-08, my mobile services discontinued inspite of recharging on 08-08-08 at 8 p.m. in Vadodara for Rs. 201/- with validity period upto 8-9-08. For past 5 days, after all my efforts the service is not resumed. It has caused my lot of inconvenience as I was traveling and was solely dependent on my mobile.
Please act soon and restore my mobile service.
with warm regards,
Yours sincerely,
Prof. Vibhuti Patel, Director, PGSR, SNDT Women's University, Mumbai-400020.
 4th of Dec, 2008 by   RAJESH KUMAR 0 Votes
HI
 12th of Feb, 2009 by   B.D.DHYANI 0 Votes
I have been using Relinace Mobile (post paid Account)
sir my adderss change
New adderss
APEX POWER SYSTEMS
C-308, SECTORE-10
NOIDA
Billing adderss chang Mobile no- 9310935807-8-9 and 9312895451
 21st of Mar, 2009 by   dheerendra verma 0 Votes
i am not settisfied with speed of your connection so we are decided to discontinue the connection in the month of jan-09 but we contineously recieved your minimum bill kindly stop the dispatch of bill and connection immidiatoly i am unable to pay any unjustified amount to you.

regard

dhirendra verma reliance no 9301569040
mail - dvermaescorts@yahoo.co.in
 18th of May, 2009 by   S.K.TIWARI 0 Votes
Close IPL SMS Imidiately in Mobile No. 9303114027. I am also complain by SMS TO 5664433 IN DADED 03.05.2009. iTS PAYMENT REFUND TO ME . S.K.TIWARI, MY EMAIL ID IS twrsantosh@yahoo.com
 7th of Jun, 2009 by   Abhang 0 Votes
Hi Team,

My issue is, on my cell caller tune got automaticly activated and also i had been chareged for the same three times.

I have already registered the complaint for the same in last month still the money got diducted in this month.

I am facing issue with prepaid card (9323647434)...i experianced that reliance service is very pathetic.
I called 3/4 times but i didnt receive any reponse from their side about my Complain and also they are not ready to provide me proper info and complain no.

The execuites name is Wahid ansari on with whom i spoke on 7th June 09 2:44 PM, and the second person who also told his name as wahid on 7th June 094:05 PM and the third person Ravi with whom i spoke on 7th July 09 4:20PM, These all provide very pathetic service to Customer and didn't provide the correct information.

It would be great if any one can look into it, and resolve my issue otherwise
 9th of Jul, 2009 by   sanjay Mishra 0 Votes
The head of Dept.
* My mobile no_ 9329040302
*i suffered frm 18th april to cricket pack
*withoutmy permission the pack is doneand the payment is reducw frm my A/C
*when i book at *333 complaint then some amount is may be returned

My Question

1.When the service is stops.Why it continue again without my permissions

2.When account have no money we can no call at anywhere

But our pack is goes in minus Rs account> It is extremmely a wonder s that.your executive done the pack with teir own and reduce our money is it necessary.
I gave my complaint to*333 18th April till today their is no enqiry