logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
cyberz-world.com
Company steals money and provides fake info
2. (11 mins ago)
500 Fast Cash
harrassment
3. (38 mins ago)
New Awakenings Wellness Centre
Questionable Activity
4. (38 mins ago)
Dr. Green
Billing for service not rendered
5. (55 mins ago)
Acid Merch
I am unbelievably frustrated.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

recruitment@abroad-jobs-hire.com Complaints & Reviews - New life!

recruitment@abroad-jobs-hire.com Contacts & Informations

recruitment@abroad-jobs-hire.com

Posted: 2011-11-11 by    Roberto Lobo

New life!

Ireland
abroad-jobs-hire.com
Hello! I will say ‘thank you’ recruitment@abroad-jobs-hire.com too because they are ‘fault’ for my well living in Ireland. They helped me see that not everything is as bad as it looks like. I love my Philippines but I found my happiness here – so far away. I work as a hotel supervisor since 2009 in a 4stars hotel in Dublin. My wife and I bought together with one other family from Philippines a small house in a cute little village and we spend the weekends there. We all miss our country but I feel happy and free here. I know many other people who work in different positions around the country, most of them are here because of recruitment@abroad-jobs-hire.com Great job!
Comments Ireland Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More recruitment@abroad-jobs-hire.com complaints
recruitment@abroad-jobs-hire.com - SCAM

Comments

15th of Nov, 2011 by   Angela Pelino +2 Votes
Hi. I also tried their services. Nice. I think that they are OK.
 19th of Nov, 2011 by   joselito.boy44 0 Votes
hey Roberto, i am new to this site. i saw your comment and i also decided to write few lines
i also use this recrutiment agency, i am very happy that i foung them!!!
i applied for a hotel staff 1 month ago and this agency recruitment@abroad-jobs-hire.com contacted me on my email, they sent me job offer letter and i prepared my documents
i send the documents to the employer...they gave me the address and details...
few days ago employer called me!!! i am so happy!!! hopefully in 1 month i'll be in Ireland!!!
i cant wait to get our of this misery!!
friends dont be afraid to use this agency ^.^
 24th of Nov, 2011 by   MarissaT72 0 Votes
thanks for the information guys, i really needed to read this. wish me luck with them
stay blessed!
 7th of Dec, 2011 by   cristy11 +1 Votes
its a scam! no wonder! hi.. ako din applicant sa agency na ito, mukha ngang fake ito kc malabo ang details nila at iisa lang ang strategy nila.its a scam! no wonder!

its a scam! no wonder!

its a scam! no wonder!
 9th of Dec, 2011 by   MarissaT72 0 Votes
cristy11, why you say this? one strategy???? what is fake???? on what lever are you with them???
i'm their applicant and i consult with a laywer and he told me that their procedure is legal because they do not take placement fees and their strategy is process with the government. visa comes from the embassy and the permit from the employment department and I dont pay for them.
why you say that they are scam?? i already have several telephone conversations with employer that they found me and i'm waiting for my work permit and sponsorship documents now.
on what lever are you with the agency??? prove that they are scam !!! dont write statements like this!!!
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   ronaldo1211 0 Votes
Hi. I found job with recruitment@abroad-jobs-hire.com. Now my brother is applying and they told him that they have several offers. They offered him jobs in several countries and he has the right to choose one job now. I work in France now I'm production line worker. I hope my brother will have the chance to work somewhere near me. I recommend this agency.
 14th of Dec, 2011 by   kariuki +1 Votes
marissat72
how far have you gone now with the guys!kindly confirm
 15th of Dec, 2011 by   MarissaT72 0 Votes
hi kariuki !!!
i'm on the work permit procedure with them. my employer sent me the copy of the contract also. i got confrimation from him and he sent me the copy of my contract also. we're waiting for the official department to give me the original work permit. i expect it as soon as possible.
i said i consult with laywer and we checked the agency through official place. they are legal and registered. all is true with them.
my employer also showed me pictures of the place and i cant wait to start the job. i expect to be in europe soon.
if you have application with them dont doubt and use them
stay blessed!
 17th of Dec, 2011 by   oki456 +1 Votes
Hi miss marrissa i think your from phillipines? panu ko malaman di sila fraud? proved it kasi 3 kami na ka recieved nang email under negotiation pato baka pag dating mo dun forsale kana pala sa kanila.. are you sure di sila fake?
 17th of Dec, 2011 by   adorap1 0 Votes
Hi, ang aking pangalan ay Adora Pedalino.
Am ako ng isang resepsyonista sa isang hotel sa Dublin. Sila nakatulong ako masyadong. gusto ko ang aking trabaho. ang aking pamilya ay mahirap. magpadala i pera home. Inirerekumenda ko ang mga ito. sila ay maaasahang
 19th of Dec, 2011 by   MarissaT72 0 Votes
oki456 gawin mong gamitin ang mga ito?
i write in english because this information will be useful for other people who want to use recruitment@abroad-jobs-hire.com. people if you dont use this agency, dont write negative comments about them. its not fair...some people badly need a job. and this agency helps people to get a job!!!
 28th of Dec, 2011 by   Randy.Blue 0 Votes
sila nakatulong sa akin !!! salamat abroad jobs !!!
 30th of Dec, 2011 by   anil22 0 Votes
I think it was my good karma to find all this information. Am thankful...I applied with them some weeks ago and prepared my documents... I chose the Euro documents preparation agency for which they told me
i paid the fee for the preparation and they prepared my documents on the next day...after that they asked if i want to use their courier...i agreed because damn...i dont trust indian couriers..
i received 3 letters from the employer...i forgot to tell that i got hotel staff offer...the employer sent me info about the hotel and pictures of the hotel...looks cool cant wait to go there
if you want more info...send me message...i will give my contact no if somebady want to speak with me
 4th of Jan, 2012 by   Aditya1978 0 Votes
MarissaT72 at what stage is your application now? I'm glad to see that it is going successful... mine did and I'm flying the next month. I'm from Indonesia and I never thounght that someone will help me to go abroad... I'm glad that I found Abroad Jobs agency. I also advise people to try them
 6th of Jan, 2012 by   MarissaT72 0 Votes
sorry guys for not replying in the past days... i was busy at home with my family... by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR! May God bless you always!!!
Aditya1978 dear i have an appointment at the embassy scheduled for the next week...i received the official documents from my employer last friday...it is a great start of the new year!!! i'll give feedback as soon as i can!!
stay blessed!!!
 12th of Jan, 2012 by   cleowin 0 Votes
d ho ba tlg cla fake?kasi on process na rin ung kapatid k, kulang nlng ipadala nya ung documents sa employer, kaso ung father nmin d pa rin cgurado baka daw scam.
 15th of Jan, 2012 by   irhene 0 Votes
hi im irhene from phil! i also apply for this agency! i have my documents! and im w8ting for my employer! and also verification! mtgal nga lang pro okie lng basta importante mkaalis aq! pls s mga tga phil nmn na mlapit ng umlis! pwde nio ba aq kontakin! kc natatkot p din q. firstymer kc aq ! pls! -+639433355770 thanks
 18th of Jan, 2012 by   irhene 0 Votes
hi! guy! really w/ us! contct us! pls!
 21st of Jan, 2012 by   Sincere Florife 0 Votes
Hi Irhene,
i am also applying for this job. I have doubt at first, but because of the humors i just read that it is positive. I will pursue it. I am about to prepare my documents needed. Good luck for you, I hope we will work at the same place.

Sincere.
 21st of Jan, 2012 by   bahrain 0 Votes
totoo ba talaga sila? please..kasi nag try din ako..yung first email nila yung london-city@works-test.com later on naging recruitment @abroad-jobs-hire.com.May 4 docs sila ni- rerequire.Ang pinaka important doon eh yung EU labour dept. number at para makakuha ng number me suggest silang isang company. After ko ma contact etong suggested company para makakuha ng EU number me payment daw yun na 30 pounds. Hesitant ako kasi noong search ko yung email nila na london-city@works-test.com ang dami nagsabi na scam yun..
Any advice pls. gustong gusto kung mag work sa Ireland sana don ang job offer..

Tips for Storing Food Properly so it Lasts Longer