Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted: 2012-12-20 by

havent received product

Really good fakes
reallygoodfakes.com
November 8th 2012 I sent $200 bucks to these guys. On the website it said that once in production it would take 2-4 days to make it. then they would ship it and it would arrive in 5-7 days. well on the 27th of November I was asking were the id was and they said that they shipped it the previous week and that most customers have been saying it arrived in 3 weeks... This is ridiculous but i am a patient person so i decide to wait it out. Its now December 20th 2012 exactly 23 days since they "sent" the ids. Now on the off chance that they are not a scam and i do eventually get the id they are most likely going to loose my business. which is a bummer for them because i have friends in almost every major college in Michigan that need ids. i get asked every day if i have mine yet. They are going to miss out on a lot of business just because they aren't on top of things. I guess its my fault for sending them money. i figured id just start posting reviews all over so people don't make the same mistake i did. hopefully RGF sees this and can help resolve my issue
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More really good fakes complaints
really good fakes - Fake ID [0]

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
DID RECEIVE MY ID do not know why you guys are bashing
 8th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

really good fakes - ID delivery
Really Good Fakes

I just got my ID from really good fakes. All of the threads that claim it is a scam on this site are totally bullshit. The ID got to me and they even gave me a special offer since it took longer than expected (i'm sure if you email them they'll tell you but i don't want to reveal it online).
 13th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes

really good fakes - This site is fraud !
Really Good Fakes
New York
reallygoodfakes.com

This site is complete fraud!!! I created an order and was told to purchase a money gram and send it to some person in Ukraine. After purchasing this money gram i posted the reference number and since they won't answer or update!!! Still says I didn't pay also they NEVER ASNWER. BEWARE!!!

Contact Us