Real Kill Indoor Insect Fogger

Posted:

Does not work

Chemsico
Waterford, Michigan
We bought Real Kill Indoor Fogger for Insects, with six cans in the box for $9 at Home Depot. Closed up the house. Placed 4 cans in the basement, and two cans upstairs. Vacated the house during process. Upon return, (the next day), there were spiders alive in several areas of the house, both upstairs and downstairs. Have since seen numerous (types) of spiders in all different places, including a spider making a web on son's pillow in basement bedroom one week later. It is a big ordeal to remove our pets and people out of house for this problem. It is a big disappointment when the product is worthless and you throw away time and money. Proof of purchase: Receipt: 2729 00059 48021, 4060, June 16, 2011, 2:39 p.m., $8.97, Item #071121100641. Self check out - Scot59. Purchase made at the Home Depot, 9078 Highland Rd., White Lake, MI 248-698-4801.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
yeah call the number on the can they might send you money back. also look for a spider killer I know that you would think it would kill all insects but stometimes some bugs are more resistant to chemicals... Its scary but its a possiablity good luck... I would for sure call... see a spider build a web on my sons pillow... id burn down the house lol ... good luck
 28th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also used real kill for fleas ….
Room 1 = 12 x 12 = 1 can
Room 2 = 12 x 20 = 2 cans
Room 3 = 12 x 20 = 2 cans
Room 4 = 6 x 12 = 1 can
Room 5 = 12 x 14 = 1 can redid the 1st room this morning 12 x 12 1 can still have fleas alive

All rooms except the 12 x 12 have open arch to each other yet after using 7 cans the 1st time with very bad results I tried it one more time and on the 12 x 12 room and closed the door … and still tonight I come home and sit in this room and behold live fleas this was 12 hours after I used the real kill on them …. The fleas not only have a big bite they were all laughing at me as I sat down to enjoy my evening …..

Proof of purchase: 0 71121 10064 1, around or about June 13, 2011, 2
Purchase made at the Home Depot, Millville, NJ

This is a 100% Rip-Off -------- DOES NOT WORK AT ALL

The fleas are having a party ……. Only thing Real Kill Indoor Fogger did was piss me off!
2 boxes with 6 per box and money down the drain …… 100% LOSS

DO NOT BUY!
 26th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Please try Bengal Foggers. They are expensive but they will kill anything. They will kill mice if you use enough of them. I won't use anything else after several disappointments with other brands. Plus, I've been using Bengal for years, excellent is all I can say.
 25th of Sep, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Same happens to me not just REAL KILL do not work also ORTHO HOME DEFENSE from home depot do not work at all
 20th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
As with all insect foggers, enough of them must be used for the space you are treating. These will not penetrate wall partitions. Trying to treat an entire home for instance with one or two foggers will not suffice. It may seem like common sense to some but many do not understand this simple fact. Likewise, the fogger used must contain the stuff you need for the insect species you are trying to eliminate. A general insect fogger for instance will NOT kill flea infestations. You must select a fogger that is specifically designed to work on fleas. Different insects have different behavior patterns and require appropriate treatment. To state that this fogger is no good because it doesn't eliminate fleas is absurd and ignorant. Fleas burrow into crevices in woodwork and spaces inside walls and lay eggs which hatch over time and enter the living space. Treatment for this type insect must include a long term insect growth regulator in addition to an immediate killer for live insects that are present when treatment is being done. Getting enough information is essential in deciding what fogger to purchase. If you think one fogger will cover all the bases you will be disappointed.
 4th of Jul, 2015 by    -1 Votes
Real-Kill Indoor Fogger. I bought this product containing 6 individual aresol cans from Home Depot for $9.00 aproximately. I selected this product because the advertising on the box this product was packaged in stated that is was capable of killing fleas. That was all we wanted to kill were the fleas. Anything more than just the fleas would be a bonus. After having followed the instruction closely we set off our cans and vacated the primisise for about 6 1/2 hours. Uppon our return home we noticed that there were living flies buzzing around the house and 2 spiders that were in the upper corners of the living room. They too appeared to be in good spirits and reletively healthy. The following day we expected that something good was about t happen. Walking the house and looking closely we found house ants marching through the carpet and into the walls and the fleas were still in the living room and could be seen by simply sitting down on the sofa and they would start jumping on you almost immediately. I have to say Home Depot did not service their customers fairly with this product. It was a mission that should have been scrubbed. It stuff just doesn't work. It does not work...

Contact Us