logo

Action Pro White
Scam
5. (33 mins ago)
Indian Remy bulk human hair
Don't believe Priyanka from www.perfectlocks.com, she's ripped me off!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Real Kill Indoor Insect Fogger, Waterford, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - Does not work

Real Kill Indoor Insect Fogger Contacts & Informations

Real Kill Indoor Insect Fogger

Posted: 2011-06-26 by    J.Allison

Does not work

Chemsico
Waterford, Michigan
We bought Real Kill Indoor Fogger for Insects, with six cans in the box for $9 at Home Depot. Closed up the house. Placed 4 cans in the basement, and two cans upstairs. Vacated the house during process. Upon return, (the next day), there were spiders alive in several areas of the house, both upstairs and downstairs. Have since seen numerous (types) of spiders in all different places, including a spider making a web on son's pillow in basement bedroom one week later. It is a big ordeal to remove our pets and people out of house for this problem. It is a big disappointment when the product is worthless and you throw away time and money. Proof of purchase: Receipt: 2729 00059 48021, 4060, June 16, 2011, 2:39 p.m., $8.97, Item #071121100641. Self check out - Scot59. Purchase made at the Home Depot, 9078 Highland Rd., White Lake, MI 248-698-4801.
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2011 by   nottootickledpink 0 Votes
yeah call the number on the can they might send you money back. also look for a spider killer I know that you would think it would kill all insects but stometimes some bugs are more resistant to chemicals... Its scary but its a possiablity good luck... I would for sure call... see a spider build a web on my sons pillow... id burn down the house lol ... good luck
 28th of Jun, 2011 by   Another-Rip-Off 0 Votes
I also used real kill for fleas ….
Room 1 = 12 x 12 = 1 can
Room 2 = 12 x 20 = 2 cans
Room 3 = 12 x 20 = 2 cans
Room 4 = 6 x 12 = 1 can
Room 5 = 12 x 14 = 1 can redid the 1st room this morning 12 x 12 1 can still have fleas alive

All rooms except the 12 x 12 have open arch to each other yet after using 7 cans the 1st time with very bad results I tried it one more time and on the 12 x 12 room and closed the door … and still tonight I come home and sit in this room and behold live fleas this was 12 hours after I used the real kill on them …. The fleas not only have a big bite they were all laughing at me as I sat down to enjoy my evening …..

Proof of purchase: 0 71121 10064 1, around or about June 13, 2011, 2
Purchase made at the Home Depot, Millville, NJ

This is a 100% Rip-Off -------- DOES NOT WORK AT ALL

The fleas are having a party ……. Only thing Real Kill Indoor Fogger did was piss me off!
2 boxes with 6 per box and money down the drain …… 100% LOSS

DO NOT BUY!
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   diane17s 0 Votes
Please try Bengal Foggers. They are expensive but they will kill anything. They will kill mice if you use enough of them. I won't use anything else after several disappointments with other brands. Plus, I've been using Bengal for years, excellent is all I can say.
 25th of Sep, 2014 by   Ulrrico 0 Votes
Same happens to me not just REAL KILL do not work also ORTHO HOME DEFENSE from home depot do not work at all

Lawmakers Urged to Make Schools Safer