logo

Wont give me my money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

REAL CLUB Complaints & Reviews - REAL FRAUD!

REAL CLUB Contacts & Informations

REAL CLUB

Posted:    Jch45

REAL FRAUD!

REAL CLUB
Mexico
realresorts.com
My wife and I purchased a timeshare with Real Club, I told the sales woman that we were not interested in buying a timeshare with Real Club, since we already own one with Fiesta Americana and we are very happy with it. Therefore did not need other timeshare; in addition I explained the sales woman I work under commission, hence my income is not stable and my wife just lost her job. She start telling us that; we could use our membership with Real Club as an investment as a matter of fact her major income comes from the weeks she own with Real Club. Unfortunately due to our economic situation we were very vulnerable and we believed in her.

A few weeks after the purchased we realized that we were scammed by Real Club, we called the Hotel and tried to cancel but our efforts were useless. We called thousands of times asking for Ms. Salvatore the person in charge of the cancellations but she never was available. We just gave up when a guy just told us that: “ Ms. Salvatore job is to do not answer the phone calls; in order to avoid any cancellation request”. It’s undeniable that the personnel of Real Club has a lack of honesty and a excess of cynicism.

We have been in contac with Yessica Altamirano from Real Club we told her that we spoke with a PROFECO representative and he told us that this kind of dishonest practices are very common in the timeshare industry specially with American and Canadian people; but due to the tourism crisis that mexico is experiencing the hotels are lying to Mexicans as well. So far it’s very clear that she is not willing to help us. Our advice is do not even think of purchasing with Real Club.
Comments Mexico Hotels
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More REAL CLUB complaints
REAL CLUB - Timeshare fraud

Comments

9th of Oct, 2013 by   VianneyC 0 Votes
It seems like this is a very common problem in Mexico. My wife & i bought into a Royal Elite Timeshare in Playa del Carmen. We stayed in sandos caracol resort & signed contract for royal elite. we've found out in the last few months that availiablity of resorts that we require are very limited (sales person shown us extensive range of hotels). flight deals are no better than booking myself. we enquired to stay lanzarote sandos dec 2012 the ai rate is in total $1900 for the week. i feel that this is going to be costly in the long run, not the ideal deal that was sold to us. This is a forum with more complaints about this company:

I'm in the process of calling the BBB and PROFECO and seeing what they can do. Possibly the attorney General also!!
 13th of Oct, 2013 by   John Wilkeson 0 Votes
I experienced the same results from this organization! They presented us with false information, took our money and then refused to refund it after trying to cancel. They then placed collection on us and placed it on our credit bureau file!

Health Care Reform: What Now?

Latest Groups