logo

Park Resorts
Stay far away from Park Resorts
2. (3 mins ago)
QSL-Tenders.co.uk
They are crooks, plain and simple
3. (3 mins ago)
Source Marketing Direct
SCAM door to door selling, only commission
4. (29 mins ago)
I no longer buy Ecco!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

RCA Proscan LCD Television, Wisconsin Complaints & Reviews - 6 months old-stopped working and has recall for catching fire

RCA Proscan LCD Television Contacts & Informations

RCA Proscan LCD Television

Posted:    Candace Pettinelli

6 months old-stopped working and has recall for catching fire

RCA Proscan
Wisconsin
I have a Proscan Flat Screen T.V., purchased only 6 months ago, I heard there was a recall for they were catching fire! Also, it stopped working. In need of help and assistance, I have been trying to call them for a month now with absolutely no results.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Jul, 2011 by   Jan Wagner 0 Votes
The power on my proscan stopped working. I wonder if this is related. ALSO cant get help.
 23rd of Jun, 2012 by   blumberg69 0 Votes
DO NOT BUY PROSCAN (unless you have a lot of homeowners insurance) I had two proscan flat panels - first one ended up with the blue screen of death - costco made good on the warranty. the second tv they shipped - same model of the first one that died (32 inch with a dvd player built in) caught fire while my daughter was watching the tv. I called and found out that the tv was now out of warranty by a few months so A&E, the distributor (i guess) for proscan in the US said "so sad, to bad, bye bye" - they did not even seem to care that their product could have burned my house down. They offered to send a technician out to the house ($99.00) to check on the problem - I would then have to pay parts and labor - what a nice deal. I passed on this deal and told them I would never buy a proscan again - did not seem to phase them as i guess I am not the first person to tell them that.
 21st of Mar, 2014 by   T Surry 0 Votes
My 6 year old 42" Proscan LCD caught on fire wile walking away From it.called Sears told them of the problem they just took the report.could not reach proscan at all.what else can i do?

Nigerian Scammers on Skype