logo

furniture Stores
shopping
3. (16 mins ago)
canadamags.com
Don’t subscribe – scam and waste of money
4. (20 mins ago)
ROBERT CIAMBRANO
stealing money/non payment of a judgement
5. (21 mins ago)
Balfour.com
Balfour's website is useless!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2013-01-24 by    SusanSpoun

Hacked my email account

Lighthouse Service Inc.
productberrys.com
1/24/13 I found out my email account was hacked by this company and a link to their site was sent to all of my contacts as well as recently emailed people/companies. The link that was in the email goes to a fake Fox News looking page with their product displayed as though Fox News wrote an article about it. The link in the email was: http://www.jarinmobiliaria.es/components/com_content/hltcr.html but then changes over to: http://whitesnews.com/
Comments United States Weight Loss Products and Programs
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Mar, 2013 by   cjl. 0 Votes
I received an email from a close friend's email address and figured she was endorsing the raspberry ultra drops, so I ordered them as I also fell for the scam with the link to dr. oz as well as fox news. then I found out my friends email was hacked and she did not send this. I never received a confirmation so I became suspicious and called Citibank and the told me the merchant was "abroad". I discontinued my credit card as I was worried about more charges. A week later the drops did come but I paid way more than what you can get them for elsewhere and I will be filing a fraud charge against the company. the product was shipped from salt lake city from a place called the fulfillment center, so buyer beware!

Time to Cut the Cable?