logo

INSIGHT OUTSOURCING CONCEPT PVT .LTD
Fraud placement service
3. (20 mins ago)
Walden University
cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on!
4. (45 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Randstad, Rome, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - liars

Randstad Contacts & Informations

Randstad

Posted: 2011-04-18 by    get ready here i come.

liars

Rome, Georgia
I moved to rome, ga in november i have been looking for work but no one will hire me all i here is fill out a application online ive been doing that since i got up here so anyways i found this company called randstad so the next day me and my family went to the office they have in rome, ga at first i thought it was a good place because as soon as we walk in a lady greeted us and told us to come to her desk she also told us that she had a job so she told us to come back the next day to go over some paper work so we come back the next day, we walk in the door her hold attitude is different she just stared at us like she didnt even know us then finally we just walk up to her desk and she act like she didnt want us even there then she told us to fill out some more papers and on our way out she said she would try to find us work!!!So on that note that was a total waste of my time and really messed up and so unproffessional.Oh and by the way its april and im still unemployed.
Comments United States Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2011 by   mr. jackson +1 Votes
I agree with the user above. Randstad is horrible overall. They are the worst agency I dealt with period. They all have attitude. I've tried the one in Alpharetta, Norcross, Lawrenceville, Atlanta-Buckhead, Marietta, etc. They are rude and disrespectful just like alot of these staffing agencies. I just moved to the Atlanta metro area in January. I didn't know how bad these people are. I definitely would not recommend this staffing agency to anyone.
 27th of Jun, 2011 by   Alex McKnight +1 Votes
Why are these called "Technologies" when in reality they are only body-shops who pay their slaves half of what they bill their clients?
 3rd of Sep, 2011 by   SECRETOVERSTOCK +1 Votes
RANDSTAD HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE
 27th of Sep, 2011 by   Good to Know you 0 Votes
This company is horrible news. They lie and cheat. Their corporate employees do as little as possible and are way overpaid. They claim to care about people but they practice discrimination daily. It is a very sad company who will get what is coming to them one day.
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   butch 0 Votes
The biggest LIARS this side of town known to man LOL...Steer clear of this company at all costs. I worked for them about 3-4 months, they get 'em in and get 'em out faster than u blink. They have a slave mentality, ur just a number, and its a numbers game. They're in business with EDD, and will fight u left & right on ur unemployment insurance. They LIE without a conscience. Where I worked they had two black guys in charge, one of them was so rude he said that I was FIRED thirty minutes after my shift *(8 p.m.)* LOL and that I would never work there again. LOL...I asked why I was being laid off after 4 months? He said that I complained on a permanent employment who called me homosexual. LOL...I started to sue these people, but I'll let GOD handle this situation. What goes around, comes around.
Don't waste ur time with TEMP AGENCIES. These people are all about making money, and will use u up to NO END! Respect urself, love urself enough to do better. In fact get ur degree, and do BETTER. These are BAD FOLKS out here and they don't care. Randstad is full of alcoholics, dope attics and LIARS. I believe there is a pattern in every office nationwide. If u take a temporary assignment from them BE WARNED.
 13th of Feb, 2012 by   justmike49 0 Votes
Although I wasn't placed by Randstad in New Jersey, just by talking to the person On the phone something sounded odd about them. I live in Northwest NJ, they place in North Jersey which is fine, but I told them I was prepared only to go so far. Something the person said to me, willing to work with her. The small problem here is North Jersey is anywhere from Jersey City to Budd Lake and that is 106 miles round trip-which doesn't make any sense as a temp.
 27th of Jul, 2012 by   americannothired 0 Votes
Hello, regarding Randstad Atlanta location:
I have been programming for several years. They (Randstad) told me to come down and take an "assessment", which I did. I took 3 IQ tests, answering every question, etc. Then I submitted my test. I did not receive a score, percentile, rank or pass bar, etc. I walked out of the room and had to find an employee. It was a joke. They finally came and told me to go wait in the lobby. Also, the recruiter had called me in the morning and left a message on my cell phone that I should "have my phone turned on while I wait for my "score" after the assessments. Sure enough after the "big test" they called and said I scored lower than their expectation. They are liars and don't want to hire. I will never waste my time with them again, and all this for a 60K crappy job. They planned on rejecting me in the first place.
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   !:-) 0 Votes
I just finished a contract with Randstad & my final check/payment hasn't happened causing my account to be overdrawn. Randstad has failed to help/resolve this issue. They were kind enough to give me an 877 number to see when/where my payment is. The wait time has been 45 minutes so far. I'm waiting to hear from a human as I type. I figured I'm no longer a priority as my job is done. Never, Ever, Again will I work or give a good recommendation to them. What a huge waste of time! They should reimburse me for my wait time & my overdrawn fees.
 5th of Mar, 2013 by   pricedaniel905 0 Votes
i worked for the one in michigan for 3 weeks and at the warehouse i was at they said they wanted me full time then later i got off work recived a check for 24 hours when i worked 15 8 hour days then they called me and told me that they couldnt use me anymore and terminated me and i still havent recieved a check for all my hours
 16th of Jul, 2013 by   Aramik 0 Votes
RANSTAD IS WORS EMOLOYMENT AGENT
I had filled Application thru them may be 50 or more about ayear and half no phones nothing, When i visit their office yhey have attidude like why you are here.and wheni ask for job I am Assebly technician, Aircraft parts Technician you t5hink in one year and half they can get me a job?? Also I am not asking 20 or $25 /hr simply i mam saki8ng from 10-to $12.00 /hr
 8th of Nov, 2013 by   CANT BELIEVE THE LIES 0 Votes
I worked for Ranstand for two years 2010 - 2012 when they bought out the previous company I worked for. In 2012 the temp contract ended. I lived in Pennsylvania at the time, but commuted to New Jersey. Ranstand stated they couldnt find employment for me, so I had to file for Unemployment Benefits. I won the first case, but Ranstand disputed the findings stating they never recieved notice, and therefore were granted a 2nd hearing. After all the GREAT work I did for the company, they lied to the department of labor stating that I was terminated due to my behavior. Sadly when the contract was terminated there were 7 other temps who left with me. I cant believe a company would purposefully distort the truth to avoid paying a "small" unemployment claim. I WILL NEVER WORK FOR RANSTAD AGAIN, this company looks to ONLY EMPLOYEE WHITE AMERICANS!! Its sad I didnt know blatant racism was still ALLOWED!
 14th of Apr, 2014 by   justahardworker 0 Votes
Randstad is very rude, unprofessional, and insensitive. I completed a 12 month assignment where I did not take not one day off. In fact, they never heard anything from me or the client because I was at work everyday and did my job. I completed the assignment successfully. My assignment ended March 10, 2014. I have a voicemail that was left on March 7, 2014 advising me that my assignment was complete and my last day would be March 10, 2014. I filed for my unemployment benefits after a 3 day mandatory waiting period..Texas Law. When the Texas Workforce Commission when to investigate my claim, Randstad told them I quit my assignment because 2 weeks after my assignment ended successfully, I had to change my status to "terminated" in order to access my 401K per their policy with Wells Fargo. When I called to asked why they advised the Texas Workforce Commission that I quit my assignment they just said well you called in and quit even though I did not quit my assignment nor was I on an active assignment. They lady wouldn't even make a 5 minute phone call to correct the fraudulent information. She just said that if I filed an appeal they wouldn't deny it.
 19th of May, 2014 by   pal12322 0 Votes
Randstad is the worst agency I have ever dealt with. They are unprofessional liars and I really cannot understand why the CEO in GA allows this type of behavior. She needs to clean house or put all of those horrible people on probation. If they do not make changes, she needs to fire them! That agency STINKS!
 17th of Jun, 2014 by   Kuya Kano 0 Votes
Randstad isn't returning phone calls. I can't help but notice that on their website "for employers" they have a "contact us", but not on their "employees" page. Hmmm... Two different agents have offered me jobs to work through them. They say they're going to send me "assessment tests". When I check my emails, nothing is sent by Randstad. I call back to confirm the email tests, and they say "call back tomorrow if you don't get the emails". Amazingly, their phones go to voice mail, and in two weeks, none of the several messages I have left get returned.
After reading all the other complaints, it sounds like this is just another SCAM agency, PLEASE FOLLOW UP YOUR COMPLAINTS WITH CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BEURAU. -Such scam companies need to be red flagged. And thank you all for sharing your own problems with this company.

Back to School Savings