logo

Dishonest breeder

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ralley Motors Moncton, Moncton, New Brunswick Complaints & Reviews - Customer Service

Ralley Motors Moncton Contacts & Informations

Moncton, New Brunswick
Canada
Phone: 1-800-506-8911
rallyemotors-mitsubishi.ca
We purchased a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan from these people over three weeks ago and we still do not have any registration papers all we have is our bill of sale. We live in NS and can not even register it. I guess i should start by saying that i have NEVER seen customer service like this in my life. We arranged to have all our paper work and financials done before we got there as we were traveling several hours. Everything was set up and all ready to go first thing Monday morning. When we arrived, we were greated by a young sales gent, we took the van for a test drive, everything looked great we went inside to sign the papers and that's where it all begains, the finance manager was at their other location in a meeting. No problem we waited. To find out that the person we delt with over the phone was off that day, we were waiting for his co-worker. One hour later she came in and went straight to her office, that was ok. Then she called in some other people that were waiting, (who came in after us) i thought ok we would be next, nope to make this story shorter, we waited 31/2 hours to be waited on by this lady! IMAGINE! the young gent that took us out for a test drive went to her office serveral time letting her know we were there. Finnally she called us in and had the gull to tell us that she didn't know we were there and that she had no idea anything was done previously. Not an "i'm sorry you waited so long" nothing! i was pissed. I asked the sales guy for a window scraper as it was storming out and he handed me a dollar store scrapper. So to add to the issue, we have called this place everyday for 8 days and no return call from the lovely Lori the finance manager. I did get the sales gent yesterday and told him that the two week temp permit had expired 10 days ago and was unable to drive my van. He faxed a new temp permit to me, and said that the mailed out the registration papers out on Friday(this was Wednesday) I did get a second key in the mail today but nothing else! What should I do?
Lost in NS
Comments Canada Car Dealers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Mar, 2011 by   sureshot2669 0 Votes
Check it out. The same happended to us. The van you bought could well could have been purchased through an auction. contact Dept of motor vehicle in Fredericton and lay a complaint.
 19th of Jun, 2013 by   Sussex,N.B. 0 Votes
Well I'm glad I found this site, we bought a vehicle from Rallye Motors in Moncton, on Morton Ave. over a month ago and still have no registration, just a bill of sale I have called them twice and they tell me it's in the mail. I will never buy a vehicle from them again anyways because once they have your money they really don't care about you.
 19th of Jun, 2013 by   Sussex,N.B. 0 Votes
Updated information on Rallye Motors in Moncton about car registration, it was Motor Vehicle that caused the problem not the car dealership in Moncton.The Motor Vehicle Branch issued wrong mailing address so this is why I have never received my Registration.

Credit Report Ripoff?