logo

Nulexa
scam
5. (18 mins ago)
Bethea Jenner
Astrology and psychic rip off!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-04-15 by    patriotpk

IELTS Teacher

Alzam Institute
Pakistan
This to alert and notify all the students who are looking for a shortcut to IELTS and specifically, Who get attracted to These Teachers like Raja Aamir or Raja Amir or Sir Raja Amir, who claims that they can help you achieve the 8 Band or so. I personally think of us student to be responsible as much as himself, as if he looting people by showing them dreams the people who get attracted are responsible as well who knowingly look for a shortcusts. Please be careful!
Comments Pakistan Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of May, 2011 by   FAHADfasd 0 Votes
i am a Student of ielts from Karachi. i went to the house of Sir Raja Amir at the dirty place of saddar, first of all they Start Insulting me that why you go for any other ielts teachers and He was constantly use slank words. i was shocked to see the teacher to speak like the ghunda badmaash. the teacher who teach IELTS, never speak in Urdu. he said to me to give him 15000, i was not any much money that time, i had only 300 rupees. I was that time become fool, by giving him 300 rupees. and i was decided to not study with him and he never called me that your 300 rupees is your amaanat and like that. that means he is the defaulter. Thanks God for getting rid of such kind of FRAUD.
 11th of Nov, 2012 by   Zubair Mughal 0 Votes
well i was the student of him .. he taught me English literature not IELTS.. i never go to him for ielts .. but he is such a tafree banda should not be called as teacher.. and yeah as far as IELTS concern he has given 2 bands in Speaking part of IELTS.. go and ask him .. if he tells you the truth..

I am the student of CDS college of digital sciences ..
 3rd of Feb, 2013 by   soomro 0 Votes
yes i went to him, he asked me about demo then i replied him i didnt then he call his servent who was two younger boys like 14 to 18 and order him bring and put here< on dinning table >""jumma bazar"" consist of a small laptop, some copy of ielts results, papers ang entry register .. in the demo he tells me that there is no required good grammer and english to pass ielts raher thant his technics and tips than after he tell me about tution fees of 5 hrs that s shocking me was 25000pkr, i asked him for discount, he denied for it and tell me that:"if u can afford then sit other wise u should go" during all raja ielts was using very slang and not good language .and he told me again and again that :"iam very straight forward and truthfully person" he also told that students comes from abroed for learn ielts in soldier bazar or learn on phones by hazrat raja ielts.
one thing is noteable that he is operating his ielts shop on 5th floor of a residential building named HIJAZ APPARTMENT area soldier bazar city karachi.. and that is illeagle
according to law, ..if mr. raja aamir is really a good and genuine teacher, why he seated in residential building ?
i cant understand and reallized her technics to pass ielts, because these technics should not be kept hidden if he have thought other students, and than after some students shoud become a teacher raja , because this thechnics r very expensive .
a student buy technics in 5 hrs by cost 25000pkr after this investment why any one of his student not offering to teach others in just 5000pkr ? in spite of in pakistan often students r jobless and join tution and coahing centers for jobs.paying 2000 to 20000 per month
 13th of Mar, 2014 by   zeeshan abdul jabbar 0 Votes
I attended Demo class of Raja Amir in Gulshan Area on insist of one of my Old friend because he was much more inspired by him, During all the Demo class he was telling silly tips & keep telling the other teachers are fraud & he claims that he scored 8.5 Band score which he never showed. I personally think that he is Fraud & cheating the people who are always go for short cuts. There are no short cut but Hardworking.
Also, I believe that Raja Amir must have support by powerful people thats why Police & Intelligence agencies never investigated though he is giving advertisement in Sunday Jang Newspaper with 3 different names (1.Raja Amir, 2. Raymends 3. No Name). I found it when i called them 1 by 1.
Its my sincere advice to the students & professionals to be aware of such frauds & cheaters & never waste there precious money.
Finally I conclude "Just Work Hard, You Will Get Success" (No Short Cuts)
 31st of May, 2014 by   Sacha insan 0 Votes
He is the worst person i have ever met! I mean fraud and looting people in an open manner? He is nothing but a waste of time and a very bad and cunning man

Online Pharmacy Scams