logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
xuelian.wu
The seller provided only fake info
2. (6 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-04-15 by    patriotpk

IELTS Teacher

Alzam Institute
Pakistan
This to alert and notify all the students who are looking for a shortcut to IELTS and specifically, Who get attracted to These Teachers like Raja Aamir or Raja Amir or Sir Raja Amir, who claims that they can help you achieve the 8 Band or so. I personally think of us student to be responsible as much as himself, as if he looting people by showing them dreams the people who get attracted are responsible as well who knowingly look for a shortcusts. Please be careful!
Comments Pakistan Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of May, 2011 by   FAHADfasd -1 Votes
i am a Student of ielts from Karachi. i went to the house of Sir Raja Amir at the dirty place of saddar, first of all they Start Insulting me that why you go for any other ielts teachers and He was constantly use slank words. i was shocked to see the teacher to speak like the ghunda badmaash. the teacher who teach IELTS, never speak in Urdu. he said to me to give him 15000, i was not any much money that time, i had only 300 rupees. I was that time become fool, by giving him 300 rupees. and i was decided to not study with him and he never called me that your 300 rupees is your amaanat and like that. that means he is the defaulter. Thanks God for getting rid of such kind of FRAUD.
 11th of Nov, 2012 by   Zubair Mughal -1 Votes
well i was the student of him .. he taught me English literature not IELTS.. i never go to him for ielts .. but he is such a tafree banda should not be called as teacher.. and yeah as far as IELTS concern he has given 2 bands in Speaking part of IELTS.. go and ask him .. if he tells you the truth..

I am the student of CDS college of digital sciences ..
 3rd of Feb, 2013 by   soomro -1 Votes
yes i went to him, he asked me about demo then i replied him i didnt then he call his servent who was two younger boys like 14 to 18 and order him bring and put here< on dinning table >""jumma bazar"" consist of a small laptop, some copy of ielts results, papers ang entry register .. in the demo he tells me that there is no required good grammer and english to pass ielts raher thant his technics and tips than after he tell me about tution fees of 5 hrs that s shocking me was 25000pkr, i asked him for discount, he denied for it and tell me that:"if u can afford then sit other wise u should go" during all raja ielts was using very slang and not good language .and he told me again and again that :"iam very straight forward and truthfully person" he also told that students comes from abroed for learn ielts in soldier bazar or learn on phones by hazrat raja ielts.
one thing is noteable that he is operating his ielts shop on 5th floor of a residential building named HIJAZ APPARTMENT area soldier bazar city karachi.. and that is illeagle
according to law, ..if mr. raja aamir is really a good and genuine teacher, why he seated in residential building ?
i cant understand and reallized her technics to pass ielts, because these technics should not be kept hidden if he have thought other students, and than after some students shoud become a teacher raja , because this thechnics r very expensive .
a student buy technics in 5 hrs by cost 25000pkr after this investment why any one of his student not offering to teach others in just 5000pkr ? in spite of in pakistan often students r jobless and join tution and coahing centers for jobs.paying 2000 to 20000 per month
 13th of Mar, 2014 by   zeeshan abdul jabbar -1 Votes
I attended Demo class of Raja Amir in Gulshan Area on insist of one of my Old friend because he was much more inspired by him, During all the Demo class he was telling silly tips & keep telling the other teachers are fraud & he claims that he scored 8.5 Band score which he never showed. I personally think that he is Fraud & cheating the people who are always go for short cuts. There are no short cut but Hardworking.
Also, I believe that Raja Amir must have support by powerful people thats why Police & Intelligence agencies never investigated though he is giving advertisement in Sunday Jang Newspaper with 3 different names (1.Raja Amir, 2. Raymends 3. No Name). I found it when i called them 1 by 1.
Its my sincere advice to the students & professionals to be aware of such frauds & cheaters & never waste there precious money.
Finally I conclude "Just Work Hard, You Will Get Success" (No Short Cuts)
 31st of May, 2014 by   Sacha insan -1 Votes
He is the worst person i have ever met! I mean fraud and looting people in an open manner? He is nothing but a waste of time and a very bad and cunning man
 4th of Jan, 2015 by   aaliq 0 Votes
I have taken demo of Sir Raja Amir and very much interested to take admission in his class but still not decided due to comments on blog sites. Anyone, who can help me to take admission in IELTS, which institute is better in Karachi. Thanks
 14th of May, 2015 by   ahsan hashmi 0 Votes
my name is ahsan i got 8 band from sir raja amir. My id is 008496 from AEO. sir raja amir is the best teacher in the world. i got this result only in 5HRS. those who are writing against him they are self bad persons because sir raja amir is one and only who is giving 7-9 band within 5HRS. i truly say is the best person and teacher in the world. i also say take one demonstration you will understand that how you will get 8 band within 5HRS. those students who are interested to go abroad get ielts with sir raja amir. his number is 03332123730.
GOD BLESS YOU
THANKS
AHSAN
 14th of May, 2015 by   ahsan hashmi 0 Votes
SIR RAJA AAMIR IS NICE AND GREAT PERSON . I M HIS STUDENT AND I GOT 7 BAND . MY TWO BROTHER IS STILL HIS STUDENT. SO DONT TRY TO WRITE AGAINST HIM. HE IS SUCH A NICE PERSON AND GREAT PERSONALITY
MY RESULT
ID 009341
AEO
 15th of May, 2015 by   aslam ayaz 0 Votes
Dear Readers,

Main Raja Amir Sahab kay baray mai batana chata hu. Sir Raja Amir sahab k pass mai nay addmission lia meri english bohat weak thi sir nay mujay demo dia and demo mujay acha laga. mai nay sir k pass addmission lia and sirf ore sirf 5 din study kia mai nau aeo say date le meri id 00849 hai and mera result 7.5 band aya.mai apnay ALLAH k bad sir ka bohat shuker guzar hu k mera ielts clear hoa and ab mai austrlia janay k liaya eligibel hu.

sir k pass janay say phalay mai bohat teachers k pass gia un mai aik sir faisal bhe hai jinhoo nay sir k khilaf blog bhe banaya hai unhoo nay sir k khilf kaha and bola k net per sir raja aamir k baray mai perh loo. unhi k office mai un ka aik assistant hai jis ka name jawad hai us ke age 19 hai mai nay us say fee ke baat ke and us ka number bhe lay lia. mai nay sham mai us ko call ke tu us nay mujayt bata k sir faisal aik fake and gay hai and her roz mujy khata hai k fake id bana ker sir raja aamier ko badname kero . us nay mujay bola k sir raja aamier k elawa karachi mai sub fake hai q k sir raja aamirnewspaper mai likhtay hai k kis bhe teacher ka result lanay per aik cooror inam.

dear reader ALLAH ke lanmat ho jhooty per

yadqeen keray sir is the best in the word

my result

reading 7 band

writing 7 band

speaking 7 band

listening 8 band

over all 7.5 band

yad may nay marach 2015 mai admission lia and marach mai he exam dia and 7.5 liay

mai nay sir ko fee 15000 without books pay kia sir k notes ajj be mery pass majood hai ager app ko chayay tu ap contact ker sektay hai

03333181256 free for all

yad rahy dunia mai jo sahee hai us ko log wrong boltay hai and jo wrong hai us ko sahee baltay hai.sir faisal ka asli roop tu ya hai k wo aik badkirdar admi hai and students ko gumrraha kerta hai

es ka case mai ALLAH KE ADALAT MAI DIAR KERTA HU Q K US NAY MERY RESPECTABLE SIR KO BADNAME KER NAY KE TRY KER RAHA HAI

FAISAL YA BHOOL GIA HAI K JIS KO ALLAH EZAT DETYYA HA US SAY WOO CHEEN NAHE SEKTA

dear reader

app sir say aik demo zaroor lay and phir faisala kera k sir is only one in the world in ielts preparation un ka cell number 03332123730 hai
Yours faithfully,

20th of May, 2015 by   Mohsin haider 0 Votes
hi reader
my name is usman and i m living lahore gulberg 2
i got 7 band in 5 hrs with sir raja aamir in just 5 hr
i also met faisal jis nay sir raja aamir k khilf likha hai . faisal is not good person and used bad language for sir
my id is 0004231
listening 7
reading 7
writing 7
speaking 7
overall 7 band
i only say sir raja aamir is the best in ielts
 23rd of May, 2015 by   Faizan Ali 0 Votes
Mere Sir p abuses karna band kare ., . .
he is very nice & sincere in his work

How to Make Your First Bank Account