logo

Drive Time Credit Corporation
SIGN UP FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
2. (1 mins ago)
Old Country Buffet
did not return money prompt after their own mistake.
3. (23 mins ago)
Exclusive Furniture
Terrible service
4. (24 mins ago)
RPT MyScore
They didn’t cancel my account and no refund
5. (30 mins ago)

QVC

Posted: 2011-03-30 by    D S Haines

QVC
QVC.com
I ordered an item send to my daughter in another state. She returned the item. We have been 4 months trying to get the money back. She calls customer service and they tell her they have credited my credit card for the amount. I call QVC customer service and they tell me the amount has been credited to my credit card and I should call them. I call the credit card company and they tell me they have NOT been credited. I have to call QVC back and they tell me first that they sent a check to my daughter and then that her account has a credit. I insist they either send a check or credit my card as she doesn't buy anything from them. They assure me they will but they assured me a month ago that they would credit my account. I am finished with them. I just want to sit down and cry today.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Apr, 2011 by   REPENTURSINS 0 Votes
WE POSTED THIS IN EVERY YAHOO BLOG, AND WE SPOKE TO N.B.C. T.V. AND THEY ARE LOOKING INTO DOING THE STORY...ALSO YOU REFUSED 3 WAY CALL WITH DELL, AND DELL REP TOLD Q.V.C. THAT THEIR SOLUTION WAS UNACCEPTABLE. DELL IS LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER AS YOU COMMITTED FALSE ADVERTISEMENT...HERE IS THE BLOG...

DON'T BUY FROM Q.V..C., THEY GOT CAUGHT SELLING OBSOLETE ITEMS AS STATE OF THE ART, IN COMPUTERS. WE HAVE PROOF & ARE INFORMING THE PUBLIC. THEY WERE SELLING NOTEBOOKS AS BEING BUILT TO ORDER, BUT WERE IN FACT BUILT OVER A YEAR AGO AND STASHED IN THEIR WAREHOUSE...DON'T BUT FROM Q.V.C THEY REFUSE TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION AND NOW WANT US TO RETURN COMPUTER FOR NEWER MODEL, BUT WILL NOT SEND IT TILL WE RETURN OBSOLETE ITEM. THEY GOT CAUGHT & ARE TRYING TO KEEP US QUIET FOR THIS NEW MODEL. WE WOULD RATHER INFORM THE PUBLIC NOT TO BUY FROM Q.V.C AS THEY GOT CAUGHT SCAMMING...WHO KNOW'S HOW MANY OTHER TIMES THAY HAVE SCAMMED THE PUBLIC WITH THEIR ITEMS???? PUBLIC BEWARE...DO NOT SHOP OR BUY FROM Q.V.C.

Are Your Friends Costing You Money?

Latest Groups