Pure Energy Products

Fraudulent charge

Also was charged $149.95 fraudulently after receiving the sample for $4.95. I was stupid to give cc #. I contacted my bank, who said if I couldn't prove I did not receive the product(I refused the package) They could not reverse the charges, and to contact the company, 'Pure Energy Products'. Now I can't even find their website.
Now I received a note from a collections agency saying they are after me for an additional $67.50. No explanation as to what I am being charged for, just a bill. So, now I have the pleasure of spending more of my time dealing with this Bull*&^%$%^&*

They give people a very bad taste for ordering on line, and, I suspect from other e mails I have viewed that they have ripped off hundreds. What a scam!!!
What can be done??? How can I get on such a band wagon, screwing people like this???
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Airlines
Was the above complaint useful?

2nd of Aug, 2007 by    0 Votes

Pure Energy Products - Fraudulent charges!

I recently checked my bank statement and noticed that I had a $149.95 charge from an unknown company out of Oklahoma. After calling the phone number that was attached to the charge I found out that it was Pure Energy Products... A company that I have never heard of. Now I am stuck trying to get a hold of them & trying to figure out how they got my credit card number. Next step is to call my bank to see if I can get it taken off.

Contact Us