logo

Charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Publishers Clearing House, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina Complaints & Reviews - PCH CLAIMS THAT I PLACED ORDER WHEN SUBMITTING DAILY ENTRY PRIZEWINNER CONFIRMATION

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearing House

Posted:    carol trammell

35 FERNWOOD TRAIL
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Phone: 843-681-8646
I LOGGED ONTO THE DAILY PCH ENTRY PRIZEWINNERS COMPETITION. I CONFIRMED MY ENTRY, AS I HAVE DONE MANY TIMES.

I THEN RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION THAT I HAD PLACED AN ORDER WITH THEM FOR AN ELECTRICAL ITEM.

I WROTE TO PCH AND STATED THAT I DID NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITH THEM.

I WAS REFERRED TO THIS WEBSITE BY PCH AND HAVE AGAIN E-MAILED PCH TO REITERATE THE FACT THAT I DID NOT AGREE TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR ANY ITEM.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Sep, 2008 by   kathleen boti 0 Votes
i just enter the sweepstakes and they sent an post card confirming my order. i didnt order anything from them. i dont want this item and they are sending it in about 2 weeks. how do i get them to stop the shipment of this item i never ordered. i am upset with publishers. if i wanted something from i would have placed an order. then i am having hard time contacting them not to send it. this is just bull!
 25th of Apr, 2009 by   Sheila 0 Votes
I entered the PCH sweepstakes and then I started getting the Soap
Digest. I don't like the soap shows So now I have to pay for something that as soon a I get it I tear my name off of it and it goes into the trash. Thats what I think of the Soap Digest. Also I ordered a snuggie and got migjty Mendit. It was right below the Snuggie that I ordered.
I guess someone can't read or don't care. I WILL NOT BE ORDERING ANYTHING IN THE FUTURE FROM PCH.
I am not happy with your service. Also in the cart it said snuggie.
 8th of May, 2009 by   kim 0 Votes
Wow it seems I'm not the only one who's recieved an item that they didn't order. I recieved a very cheap looking piece of jewelry with my "birthstone" in it right around my birthday. how convenient. . I never oreded it because I know all jewelry from places like this look like they have come out of a quarter machine. I wonder how they are doing this. I have ordered a few things in the past but my business is gone now! What a scam!
 9th of Mar, 2010 by   Maduca 0 Votes
i placed an order and have not received it. before i never had this trouble. orders always came on time
 9th of Mar, 2010 by   Maduca 0 Votes
i placed an order with pch and have not received it
 13th of Sep, 2010 by   Jean M Martin 0 Votes
I placed an order and paid for it by the easy pay screen and have not received the merchandise. order numbrer103419065475

Scam The Scammers