logo
search

Publishers Clearing House, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina Complaints & Reviews - PCH CLAIMS THAT I PLACED ORDER WHEN SUBMITTING DAILY ENTRY PRIZEWINNER CONFIRMATION

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearing House

Posted:

35 FERNWOOD TRAIL
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Phone: 843-681-8646
I LOGGED ONTO THE DAILY PCH ENTRY PRIZEWINNERS COMPETITION. I CONFIRMED MY ENTRY, AS I HAVE DONE MANY TIMES.

I THEN RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION THAT I HAD PLACED AN ORDER WITH THEM FOR AN ELECTRICAL ITEM.

I WROTE TO PCH AND STATED THAT I DID NOT PLACE AN ORDER WITH THEM.

I WAS REFERRED TO THIS WEBSITE BY PCH AND HAVE AGAIN E-MAILED PCH TO REITERATE THE FACT THAT I DID NOT AGREE TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR ANY ITEM.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
i just enter the sweepstakes and they sent an post card confirming my order. i didnt order anything from them. i dont want this item and they are sending it in about 2 weeks. how do i get them to stop the shipment of this item i never ordered. i am upset with publishers. if i wanted something from i would have placed an order. then i am having hard time contacting them not to send it. this is just bull!
 25th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I entered the PCH sweepstakes and then I started getting the Soap
Digest. I don't like the soap shows So now I have to pay for something that as soon a I get it I tear my name off of it and it goes into the trash. Thats what I think of the Soap Digest. Also I ordered a snuggie and got migjty Mendit. It was right below the Snuggie that I ordered.
I guess someone can't read or don't care. I WILL NOT BE ORDERING ANYTHING IN THE FUTURE FROM PCH.
I am not happy with your service. Also in the cart it said snuggie.
 8th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Wow it seems I'm not the only one who's recieved an item that they didn't order. I recieved a very cheap looking piece of jewelry with my "birthstone" in it right around my birthday. how convenient. . I never oreded it because I know all jewelry from places like this look like they have come out of a quarter machine. I wonder how they are doing this. I have ordered a few things in the past but my business is gone now! What a scam!
 9th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
i placed an order and have not received it. before i never had this trouble. orders always came on time
 9th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
i placed an order with pch and have not received it
 13th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I placed an order and paid for it by the easy pay screen and have not received the merchandise. order numbrer103419065475
 30th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
As of April 2014, I will no longer be supporting you with any orders. I talked to your representatives many times and they don't seem to know how to handle anything. Your claim of four payments is incorrect and seems like a scam, since you demand all of the money at once, especially when there's more than one order outstanding. Although I paid for each on time, you decided to suspend my ordering privileges, when the fault was yours. Most of the items ordered for the past ten years have been junk anyway. Please remove my account number 01461467076 from your customer record because I am no longer one. Thank You!

Julia Caldwell