Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Publishers Clearing House, Hendersonville, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - can' t figure out how to claim a win

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearing House

Posted:

can' t figure out how to claim a win

Amazon gift card
116 Hepplewhite Dr
Hendersonville, Tennessee
Phone: 615-569-5375
After playing PCH's different games and lotteries, I finally won an Amazon gift card for a measily 5 bucks...or so I thought...it was posted on the winners circle that I had won it too, but I have yet to claim it or find someone who will. The card I played was a scratch card-it said I won, and then my name and address showed in the current winners circle that I had won it, but where is it---how do I get it? No one seems to know, what would you do?

Penny Brand
116 Hepplewhite Dr
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
hmmmm maybe it is a waste of time, i better quit!!! deb from fontana, ca
 15th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
HELLO, I DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT YOUR ENTRY TO CLAIM OVER AGAIN OVER AGAIN . ALSO LOSE MY TIME TOO, I M SORRY, I M NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT, I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT . I HOPEFULLY TO BE WINNING BUT ?????? HOPEFULLY U ALL, DAVE SAYER AND ALL TEAMS PCH WILL BE TO UNDERSTAND AND CHECK IT UP MY THINGS, .
I AM DEAF WOMAN, 52 YEARS OLD . HOUSEWIFE ALSO I HAVE A HEARING DOG NAMED IS LOLLIE !

HAVE A GREAT DAY!