logo

Booking.com
False / misleading quotation
3. (35 mins ago)
Mango Pure
Cannot get ahold of company to cancel
4. (36 mins ago)
WHERE'S MY REBATE?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Publishers Clearing House, Chattanooga, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - Fixed online Games

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearing House

Posted: 2012-06-20 by    wireeye

Fixed online Games

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Publishers Clearing House has a slot machine game in which by play you will earn diamonds to use later on a roulette game to win money on the wheel or a chance later to win money in a drawing. My complaint is these games are fixed (rigged) as to never have a winner.At the end after you have earned your diamonds to use as coins to play roulette .the game has money you can spin to or 2 try again slots with 4 slots of chances to be entered into a drawing.this makes 6 chances out of 12 where as a person should be able to spin and land on a money prize. Yet every spin lands on try again or a chance to be entered into a drawing.Out of a month of playing this game with a 50/50 chance one would have to land on a money prize even if it was $5 .I say either fix the game to be fair or discontinue this game all together.
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Aug, 2012 by   Dorothe 0 Votes
They keep telling me I am about to Forfiet my entry cause I don't do the search and win. I do it every day and they still e-mailing me this. It's not fair even when I bought something from them. I am beginning to think it's just a scam and won't enter again.
 21st of Aug, 2012 by   tngal423 0 Votes
PCH games r nothing but scams on the internet
 16th of Dec, 2012 by   jbagel 0 Votes
PCH must think we have fun trying to win something that is rigged so that you cannot win. Well, I'm here to tell you, PCH, IT IS NOT FUN. It is mean, deceitful, insulting, and unfair. As long as it stays impossible to win, I will avoid purchasing anything PCH has to offer. How's that for retaliation?
 3rd of Jun, 2013 by   gvpoulos 0 Votes
I know they're fixed. I chose the same item on each game and it never wins and I've entered it over a million times. Plus on the game wheel, it will always stop you from even winning over game plays. If you play early in the morning you get more tokens. I've never won any money and probably never will. I've heard the people that eventually to win that they play every day for years. That's why they're so shocked when they win.
 18th of Sep, 2013 by   David B Allen 0 Votes
This is September 18th, 2013. I got tired of this happening so I decided to start writing it down at the beginning of the month. I have been playing PCH games for many years. I think since 2004 or 2005 but somehow the company got me changed so it looks like I have only been playing for a couple of years. Anyway this month alone I was playing PCH SLOTS where you use up diamonds every time you spin. Six (6) times already this month I had times where I clicked to spin and the wheel stopped and settled on a cash amount and stayed there for several seconds. I should have won $50.00, $20.00, $50.00 $5.00 $1, 000.00, and $50.00 again today. The only problem is that after settling there for several seconds the wheel jumped off the cash amount and goes to a number to indicate how many moves I would get. I just had to complain somewhere. I am so sick of it I can't express it in words. Well, not politely anyway. After as long as the wheel has stopped on these cash amounts I am totally convinced that this PCH game is a RIP OFF! It makes me wonder how many other times I would have a should have won something bigger in one of the big games because I have been playing a long, long time without winning a cent. I play as much as possible on a daily basis and I've been doing it for years It just doesn't stand up to reason no matter how bad the odds are. Anyway PCH SLOTS is a RIP OFF. I also would not suggest buying any live bulbs plants or root balls from this company. They gave me a 90 day warranty and shipped root clusters from Scarlet Chimes to me in October of November. Well by the time spring came around and nothing came up the guy in customer service told me he couldn't help me because it was after 90 days. Hey PCH we have winter where I live. There was still snow on the ground 90 days after the root clusters were delivered. In fact sometimes snow isn't gone until sometime in March. In addition I had several items bulbs and root starts that never came up and I planted them exactly according to directions. I've done better planting stuff from seed than I do buying from PCH. That's another RIP OFF! I wonder how many other RIP OFF scams PCH has built into their system?
 18th of Sep, 2013 by   David B Allen 0 Votes
I wrote the above comment/complaint. I agree with what I said.
 19th of Oct, 2013 by   lukegaru 0 Votes
Exactly right.I defy anyone to devise wheel with every other slot a dollar amount an you keep missing them.Not possible.
 12th of Apr, 2014 by   towman706 0 Votes
I just played the High - Low game, went to 10, 000 three times, and won nothing!!
Then on blackjack, got 21 three times, and won nothing again.This is rigged, I would have better odds, if this was at a Casino.Then I would have "WON" something!!
 17th of Apr, 2014 by   Aggravatedguy 0 Votes
I play the blackjack and every time you get a blackjack it takes you to a bonus round where you can win $25, 000. They give you 6-7 face down cards and if you pick them adding up to 21 you're supposed to win. But every time I pick them and it's gonna win it will also flip the card next to it. I thought maybe I hit in between the buttons the first time, but after 100+ times I see it's rigged. Every time you're about to hit 21 it will flip an adjoining card to prevent you from winning. What a bunch of crooks!

Avoid Online Dating Scam!

Latest Groups