Publishers Clearing House

Received a package I never ordered!

I want to complain about the package I received from Publishers Clearing House - # 3029 5753 9994 - I did not order this. I do not want this and I do not want to pay postage to send this back. I will never order from Publishers Clearing House again if I am going to be sent packages that I did not order.

Beware people!
Complaint comments Comments (56) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

21st of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I got an email from PCH thanking me for my order of a mag or something of Beetles things. This was August 4th/5th.2009. I did not order anything from this place. I have been so disgusted with pch all this year. I get emails everyday and when you try to just do the "entering for the contest of money"' you have to go thru all this marketing selling crap that I never want. PCH has gone to the dogs for sure. I wrote an email. but I did it on the wrong thing. THen this week I got a box from PCH and I wrote it on the pkg with red marker that I did not order anything and do not want it. And returned to sender. If for some way you have taken this money into payments I will not pay you. I will take you to court. I am sick and tired of your crap. . Iss this place so hard up for money that you have to falsify these orders? Or paying someone on comissions that are doing the falsifying? I want nothing from you or yours.
 21st of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
The product I ordered did not work as the add says it will. PCH says it guarentees it's products and I want to send it back but cannot find any instructions for returning merchandise. They seem to make it as hard as possible . Will not be ordering anything else from them.
 29th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am sick of getting stuff from PCH. It isn't even for me! They make it very difficult/impossible to contact them and ignore instructions on returned mail. They are a vile scurge on the world. Thank you America...another fantastic export!
 7th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I received a "How to play guitar" Kit, Including a tape and a Vhs@!
And now they sent my name to a collection agency and they are telling me that If I dont pay, Im gonna go to court,
I need a link to de-activate my account
 30th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I didn't make this order and will not pay for it if you send it to me. So please keep your stuff!

YOUR ORDER: At this time, we would like to thank you for your merchandise order! Your order is being processed. The invoice for the total amount of your order will arrive by mail in approximately 2 weeks. ORDER DETAILS: Date: 26-OCT-09 GEMSTONE PENDANSincerely,
 6th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hello Publishers clearinghouse sweepstakes customer service

I keep getting an error message saying my email address already exists and to choose another one. I absolutely refuse to change my email address nor my password

For your information:

my email address is parkerr@hotmail.com
password is peanutsy2345

Hello Publisher's clearinghouse customer service

I have a comment to make. I keep getting a message saying my email address is already in use. Of course it is! It is being used by me. My email address is and has been for 7-8 years parkerr@hotmail.com
password is peanutsy2345

thought you needed to know this

ronald parker
Publishers clearinghouse customer service

I keep getting an error message that says my email address is already in use. No kidding! Its in use because it is mine and has been the same email address for 7-8 years. For your information my email address is as follows

password peanutsy2345
 10th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hello This comment is for Publishers clearinghouse sweepstakes

I was recently notified by one of your officer that I was being sent two round-trip airline tickets, irrespective of the outcome of the sweepstakes winner. But, I am apparently still in the running for that sweepstakes
what he did not tell me was when I could expect those tickets to arrive.
I assume he has my name and contact information. But, to be sure

my name and contact information are as follows

ronald parker
 23rd of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
you sent me a letter saying I owe you 17.95 and just a number as to what it is, I have always paid my bills by check I have a nottice from my bank that I sent a ck#484 in the amount of 17.95. Will you please tell me what this is for IEM#3035-7724-1778. Maxine E Minor
 4th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I was contacted by publishers clearing house thanking me for my order and they would be sending my order and billing me for it. They didn't give me the courtesy to tell me what I was supposed to have ordered. I responed to them telling them I DID NOT order anything from them and not to send me anything and not to send me a bill. Today Feb 4, 2010 I recieved a under the bed storage box for womens shoes. Now I can't find any way to contact them to return this item to them. Can anyone give me an address.e-mail, or phone number to contact PCH. Oh I also deleted them from my computer.

Rod Hill Oklahoma City
 11th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I ordered a book from PCH. I got a notification that my Indian Head coins were being sent. I called but it was too late to stop the order. I then had to pay out of my own funds to send the items back to PCH. No reimbursement. No apology.
I also ordered a 4x little magazine about diabetic recipes for my brother in law. I got one issue and never got anything else. It was paid for in advance.
Don't order from PCH. They rip you off and don't even have the decency to apologize or try to make it right.
 29th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I receive and ntry or NP73 there was no return envelope in side can I use a regular envelope to return my entry. 674 S. Riverview Ave Miamiburg, Ohio 45342 Mrs. Diane F. Heis Personal ID number 13 2603 6834
 30th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
All you have to do with those packages is tell them I never ordered this I never recieved this and I will not pay for it or claim the person is dead and has no money...just rip them off.
 4th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes

I place an order with PCH for a magazine subscription. After recieving the bill I realized I hadn't put the proper delivery address (it was to be a gift subscription). I mailed my check for the $15.96, the cost of the total subscription. The next day I called thinking I could just ask them to change the delivery address. The man told me he had to cancell the original order and place a new one. He also said, I asked THREE times to verify, that my check would be sent back to me unprocessed and I would be billed for the new subscription. He aslo gave me the new subscription for $10.00 instead of the original $15 because it was a gift. How nice of him.
They ended up cashing my check which bounced because I had voided it. My bank charged me $38.00 nsf fee. When I called to complain they politely apologized and said the check should not have been processed since the order was cancelled; they would refund my $15.96 and still bill me for the new subscription but that they were unable to do anything about the nsf fee even though their representative told me wrong. WHY WOULD I WANT A NEW SUBSCRIPTION THAT WILL END UP COSTING ME $48.00 WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE AND THAT'S IF THEY ACTUALLY REFUND MY $15.00.
 30th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I received two Muscle Fitness magazines. I have never ordered them. We are over 70 years and not interested in the magazine. Please cancel our name off of your Clearing House.
 13th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
The pet toy I received does not work. Can I get a shipping label to return the toy? thanks
 25th of Jan, 2011 by    -1 Votes
recived mail stating my entre was on hold, and to go online to www.pch.com/hold all i get ig msn cannot display this page.noow what
 10th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
My wife had something similar from PCH. In her case it was an email award notice which when she went to the web site told her to place her order. Sghe tied to get out of it for over 30 minutes and finally did. HOWEVER, she then got a package and bill for merchandise that she had no intention of ordering and sent it back unopened as sent in error. It was two packages. One of those packages came back to her AGAIN today, unopened and with her return message still on the package with a BIG, black, circled "R" on the package. I presume the "R" means "refused". We got a phone number from information and the person whop answered demanded the order number which, they said, is inside the package. If we open the package we will have "received" it. We got no help at all. We still don't know what was sent and have no intention of finding out. I am considering a formal complaint to the Unted States Postal Service, the Consumer Protection Agency and a local police report of attempted fraud. How about you?

PCH (Publishers Clearing House) Logo PCH (Publishers Clearing House)
Customer Care Service