logo

Choice Home Warranty
Non payment for repairs
4. (37 mins ago)
Choice Home Warranty
Fraud, failure to pay, lying
5. (44 mins ago)

Publisher's Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Publisher's Clearing House

Posted:    Vanessa Nelson

Sweepstakes fraud

I have been sending complaints to Publisher's Clearing House for many days now and have also filed a complaint with the better business bureau. PCH continues to send me e-mails for Sweepstakes submission that state 'no purchase necessary' and every day I receive e-mails that require that I submit before a deadline to be eligible and then deny my ability to submit without making a purchase selection. Any way you look at this, that is FRAUD. You don't tell a consumer that they can participate without purchase and then take away their eligibility every day by denying the ability to submit without making a purchase. I will continue to purse this matter as you have robbed me of my 'opportunity' to participate in your sweepstakes by sending me e-mail that must be submitted to quality and then denying me the option to submit without making a purchase. You can never give me the opportunities back that you have taken away daily. PCH has never replied to my complaints!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Aug, 2008 by   Rick Cahill 0 Votes
I have been receiving phone calls from several phone numbers 876-375-6444 and1-876-399-3898 saying Congratulations! you've3 won 5.5 MILLION DOLLARS, from Publishers Clearing House! Please call the above number and ask for Mark Johnson to confirm your address so we can send the courier over and you can claim your prize! However you'll have to pay a fee before we can process your prize!They are very insistent I call the number, right now, and I mean ASAP!
I contacted the local Police department Fraud unit and they informed me there are so many scams out there they cannot prosecute them as these people are very slippery and there is not enough hours in the day to take them all out.There is no defense except to hang up when these IDIOTS CALL! Just do it, save yourself a lot of aggravation and certainly a lot of your money from getting ripped off by these scammers! Remember there is NO FREE LUNCH!v HAD< NEVER WAS! I hope this he tget ripped off! Thanks!
 22nd of May, 2009 by   Adelaide 0 Votes
I have been playing the Publishers Sweepstakes contest for about 7 years now in which they always make it appear I'm on the verge of winning.At times it even sounded like I won a substantial amount of money only to realize I was mislead or misunderstood because the wording was tricky. I am now officially tired of playing their games and will no longer do business with them or play their contests. And I wonder, has anyone actually ever won anything from them? I somehow doubt it.
 3rd of Dec, 2009 by   berber86 0 Votes
Yea I am a member, and you always see on tv that they show up at people's houses, but they really are probably just actors. I am unsubscribing with them because I think it is just a stupid game, and oh it just so happened that the month I joined, the winner was going to be from maryland, yet there website says we have no idea who or where the winner will come from because it is totally random? ha they are fake.

Fight Back Against Identity Theft