logo

premature tire wear

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Proactive & Vitaclear vitamins, California Complaints & Reviews - VERY UNHAPPY ABOUT BOTH COMPANIES

Proactive & Vitaclear vitamins Contacts & Informations

Proactive & Vitaclear vitamins

Posted:    Alanna Hume

VERY UNHAPPY ABOUT BOTH COMPANIES

Proactive & Vitaclear vitamins
California
Phone: 1-888-684-9660
Wow so I will never recommend using Proactive, it had horrible/harsh results on my skin and that wasn't even daily use like your suppose to. My skin probably would've been a lot worse than it already is. I just called Proactive to recieve a refund and I'm glad I did today or I would've been sent another Proactive system without my consent! I've looked everywhere and have tried all of the numbers given to me for the stupid vitaclear vitamins that I keep getting charged. So I will cancel my debit card after I recieve my refund from Proactive. The numbers you call you are on wait for over 15 minutes and you still are unable to get to a live person and they do not have a direct website.
PROACTIVE WAS HORRIBLE ON MY SKIN AND VITACLEAR HAS NO WAY OF GETTING IN CONTACT WITH THEM DIRECTLY!! LET ME APPLAUD THEM FOR HAVING SUCH A WONDERFUL COMPANY.
Alanna

Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Dec, 2007 by   OPOKU AMOATENG 0 Votes
I don't see any benefit i am getting from vitaclear multivitamins. Please stop sending me this vitamins!!! My full address is 212 N. Delsea DR, P.O. Box 117, Clayton, NJ 08312.
 9th of Apr, 2008 by   SAMANTHA ANDERSON 0 Votes
Vita Clear... quit ripping of the public. People work to hard for their money to have to worry about some lame vitamin company taking money out of of your account without permission. I would not recommend your product to anyone.
 17th of Jul, 2008 by   Julia Keele +1 Votes
I was actually looking for Vita Clear's website to read more info about these vitamins and to check on my next shipment when I found this. Very scary. Now I want to cancel before it happens to me. I went through my bank statements and so far everything's okay. Vita Clear doesn't have a website!? Does anyone remember reading that this would be a seperate billing then Proactiv? I was led to believe it would be billed by Proactiv. It was weird recieving these vitamins in a box with no receipt or advertisements. I haven't recieved receipts period. I'm worried what will happen when I cancel. Has anyone gotten legal help yet? Keep me informed if a lawsuit starts please.
 20th of Jul, 2008 by   Tonja 0 Votes
Fortunately, I haven't been billed for these vitamins. I was given a sample of the Vitaclear to try. I must share that shortly after beginning the "vitamins" (roughly 2-3 days), I began breaking out in a horrible rash on my arms and legs. I didn't know what was happening to me! They were itchy, colorless (with some blistering here and there). I stopped the vitamins to be sure they were the one causing the rash, and I am slowly recovering from the incident. Because my skin is thin and dark, I am scarring a bit from the rash. I do not recommend these vitamins to anyone ...
 19th of Aug, 2008 by   robin 0 Votes
I agree. I couldnt find any information on VitaClear to cancel my subscription that I didnt know was a subscription. The vitamins made me sick to my stomach every time I took them. After searching high and low I found their information.I didnt have a problem canceling and no additional charges.
here is the info to cancel:

1 888 848 2797

vitaclear
po box 17292
wilmington, de 19850
 29th of Aug, 2008 by   Barb Nault 0 Votes
Unfortunately I have gotten caught up in the Proactive/VitaClear cycle. I have cancelled both. The products may work for some people but for the money I found products on the store shelves that were less expensive and actually worked better. I did use the number that Robin posted to cancel my VitaClear and I had no issues what so ever. Again that number is 1 888 848 2797.

Way to expensive and not worth it!!
 18th of Sep, 2008 by   Brandy +1 Votes
I had Proactiv and was fine with it. They soon asked me if I would like to try a sample of the Vitaclear at no charge and no agreement to buy so I said sure. One month lateer they hit an acct I had closed baecause I had moved to a different state. Upon talking to them they did refund the purchase but would not refund the over drafat charges. I am sitting at almost 300 now in negative balance fees and them saying they will not pay them. I will probably get a lawyer for this matter as I am obviously not the only one who is having issues. I NEVER gave my banking information to Vitaclear and they did not have authorization to touch my account and will not reimburse the funds.
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   Lynn K 0 Votes
Thank you Brandy for saying that you never gave them your credit card account information. Where did they get the information if not from ProActive? I am astounded that they think they can rip off the public by promising a free sample at no charge, no agreement and then they charge your credit card some $59.00 per shipment. What a rip off. It makes a bad name for ProActive, which for my family has been a good product. Kathy Fields was my Dermotologist in Burlingame, CA and she was fantastic, honest and a sweet person. I feel sorry that Vitaclear is using her product to rip people off. What a shame! Thanks to Robin and Barb for listing the address and phone number for Vitaclear. I'm canceling tomorrow and hoping they will refund all my money. If they don't I am going to have the bank investigate them and deny them payment.
 26th of Nov, 2008 by   Ikaika -1 Votes
VitaClear has been working great for me and so has Proactiv, if your breaking out or getting a rash from Proactiv then you can order the Salicylic Acid formula. And yes you DO CONSENT to Proactiv charging your card and sending you a new shipment, because when you order online it clearly says ''Proactiv Solution Deluxe 5-piece system plus bonuses. As a special limited time offer, shipping and handling is completely free on your first Proactiv order. By ordering now, you will receive a two month supply of our 5-piece club package every 60 days, and your credit card will be billed $59.95 plus $7.95 s&h for each shipment. QIRC6''
 7th of Jan, 2009 by   rMv 0 Votes
Just contact the number on the box. I had no problems canceling it, and this girl tried to keep me on those vitamins by offering first 10% discount and then when i said no, 30 seconds later she offered me a 50% discount. I was laughing, but I just said no to everything she offered me, and canceled my subscribtion in 3 minutes. Hope you will too. Just dont go for their discounts.
 25th of Feb, 2009 by   iris 0 Votes
DONT get the vitaclear vitamins. it was such a hassle trying to cancel and they just kept sending me boxes. they charged me 70 something dollars for a 60 day plan WITHOUT me ordering it. i guess they decided it on their own after i tried the free 30 day plan of the vitamins that proactiv offered. im sending all the boxes back and getting a refund. im still losing money because of shipping and handling. i dont reccomend you buy from this company
 6th of May, 2009 by   steffanie85 0 Votes
Does the product work and help your skin or not? are they dangerous. My friend gave me three free boxes because he had too many boxes that they sent to him. He had to pay for them and did sucessfully cancel his agreement with them. I have these vitamins and want to know that they are safe before I take them. They look so big and smell bad. Plus I dont have acne. I sometimes break out with small pimples. Can someone give me advice?
 5th of Jul, 2009 by   liby 0 Votes
well wish me luck! =D
 5th of Jul, 2009 by   liby 0 Votes
by the way it is definitely safe for you steffanie95 don't worry---it's a vitamin it won't do any harms!
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   dawnglenn 0 Votes
I don't know if they work or not because they made my stepson sick. They are very hard to get a hold of even if you use the number on the box. I had to call several time to get a representative on the line. The gentleman that I spoke with was very polite and I'm expecting a refund on my last box because I'm sending it back. Overall I do not recommend buying from this company.
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   JennniferxTan 0 Votes
My friends had talk me into returning Proactiv and VitaClear it saying that its like a cycle if I stop acne will come back and that some people had adverse effects like more ACNE!I cancelled my Proactiv no problem but I had to call VitaClear because its not the same company as Proactiv to cancel my order with them. Apparently the "free" VitaClear with the Proactiv 3 step solution wasn't free and I will be charged for the month. Having recieved a month's worth of VitaClear and eaten 2 days of it I think i'm recieving some adverse effects now. My entire face is itchy! Cheeks, chin, nose, and even behind my ears. I don't know if this was just from the beach but I was at the beach 3 days ago and didn't feel itch the day after or even the day after that. I cancelled the next payment of VitaClear but having already recieved one month of VitaClear and eaten 2 days worth of pills I will be charged $44 dollars for the 30 day vitamins. Even if I had return the box they said they would only refund me a dollar. ARE THEY FREAKING SERIOUS! I asked for a confirmation number to make sure that I won't recieve anymore payments other than that overpriced $44 dollars. Later I'm going to call my credit card company to make sure that ..THAT COMPANY DOESN'T RECIEVE A SINGLE PENNY FROM ME! The product isn't even FDA approved! And I agree with Brandy! I didn't give them the right to charge me. I was led to believe that the 30 day trial of VitaClear was free through Proactiv. And liby...how are you soooo sure that the product worked after only 3 days of using it and answering the same day that you wrote that "Yeah i been trying vitaclear vitamins for 3 days now i think its' working ;) but who knows if it's even gona stay like that
well wish me luck! =D". Even though its a Vitamin, its not FDA approved so it can still cause stuff like liver failure. I am very MAD! I do not recommend Proactive or VitaClear to anyone!
 2nd of Oct, 2009 by   Angry Costomer 0 Votes
I hated everything about both products.. When I used the Proactiv product it made me break out even more.. When I called to cancel my order, the rep told me that it was going to make me break out even more before it was going to make my face better... to me that made no sense. I always saw on the commercial that it was going to make my skin better in just a few days. Well they were wrong. The VitaClear vitamins just made my stomache feel so horrible. I dont reccomend these two products at all. Sont waste your money on this casue it is not worth it...
 25th of Dec, 2009 by   Katherine Large 0 Votes
vitaclear is RIDICULOUS! I am so unhappy! They keep sending my vitamins TWICE a month, which has made my debit card/bank account OVERDRAWN SO many TIMES! and now that its the holidays, they did the same thing to my account, AGAIN! I am pretty sure I am going to make them pay for my OVERDRAFT CHARGES! I was counting on the money on my card FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! AND INSTEAD I AM HAVING TO PAY OVERDRAFT CHARGES AND MAKE MY FAMILY GO WITH OUT! DO NOT BUY VITACLEAR VITAMINS! ITS A RIP OFFFFFFF!
 30th of Dec, 2009 by   liby 0 Votes
Hey My story guys...I totally stop using vitaclear!
But now i'm so acnefree my skin is so clear that i don't even have 1 bump on my face---I'm so happy wanna know my secrets???...well i don't know if its; gonawork for every one if u do have acne pro just try this
well i had oily skin and when i use to use products they used to dry up my skin and stuff I use even cry---I'm 16 now and acne-free i'm so happy. I used all the over the counter products and read all the articles about acne and nothing helped n i even tried proactive ----this was so expensive so i immediately stopped and instead i check up my regular physician and i never asked them about my acne pro...but one day i went for regular check up and he was like are u doing anything about ur acne? then i was like well I've tried everything and i'm tired of trying new products every month n her looked on my face and he prescribed me 2 things and 1 over the counter product which was TETRACYCLINE ANTIBIOTIC(orally taken), Tretinoin gel 0.01%, and cetaphil soap bar.

17th of Apr, 2010 by   mholbrook11 0 Votes
This company is a total rip off...they charged my account without my permission too. I dont undertand how they can do this... It has overdrawn my account and now my bills are late. I got yelled at by one of their customer service rep...I SOOO hate them right now..

WSYX Columbus Coverage Being Used as Scam Source