logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
fret12.com
Seller refused to take items back
2. (32 mins ago)
offleaseonly
damage cars instead of a car
3. (32 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-01-02 by    Sia

Avoid at any cost guys

Printerpix.co.uk
printerpix.co.uk
APPALLING. I bought a PrinterPix.co.uk voucher through Groupon. The Printerpix website kept crashing - I tried 12 times over two days and life really is too short. I tried phoning them three times and the wait time at attempt three was 30 minutes (on a premium rate 0844 number!). I emailed them before trying to order to ask what the minimum MB print size should be for a 36” x 24” print & had an acknowledgement promising a reply (& referring me to FAQs on the website – which didn’t answer the question) but they never replied. I really cannot do business with this firm. Fortunately, I was still in time to receive a refund from Groupon which was processed expeditiously. (By contrast, I ordered a previous Groupon from www.HelloCanvas.co.uk and was extremely impressed).
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Printerpix.co.uk complaints
Printerpix.co.uk - Cast Iron Criminals

Comments

11th of Jan, 2012 by   katie_78 0 Votes
I purchased a Groupon for Printerpix and the service and quality of the product were shocking. The service was one worst i think i have ever experienced.

I placed an order on 10 November 2011 and did not receive it until 22 December 2011 although it stated delivery would be made in 8-10days. I called them several times to chase the order and the staff were rude and lied about when my order was printed and would received, they could have just said due to high demand orders would be delayed but instead they kept promising me it would be delivered in the next 2 days. The final person I spoke to on 14 December 2011, confirmed my order had not even been sent to print. I even went as far as to make a formal complaint and have not had any response a month later.

The books (apparently £30 each) were of very low standard and very cheap looking. I would not use them again and would not recommend them to anyone.

I have used Photobox before and the quality is so much better, they deliver when stated and the webiste is easy to use. Stay away from Printerpix.

Thanks
 13th of Feb, 2012 by   daniellej 0 Votes
I am very sorry to hear this, we are committed to satisfying our customers and do have customer service waiting to address your needs. Please post your concerns here: www.printerpix.co.uk/uksupportcentre so that customer service does see it and can assist you to the best of our ability.
 22nd of Jun, 2012 by   Geoff Scargill 0 Votes
This is a company who cannot seem to acknowledge that there are issues. I had so many problems with an order received last year it was unbelievable. OK - stuff happens but staff kept making promises that NEVER materialized. The website should have given me the first clue - it is clumsy, awkward and it's functionality terrible. I'm sure they spent a fortune on it but definitely got bad value. I've ordered canvasses before from an alternative supplier without a problem in the world and got FAR better quality than the efforts from PrinterPix.
It's so obviously a management issue. STAY AWAY!!!
 21st of Dec, 2012 by   Pamela Coles 0 Votes
I am still waiting for an order I placed early November which is supposed to be a Xmas gift. They have ignored my emails, I have phoned daily on a premium rate and yet to speak to an actual person. Absolutely shocking company they should never be allowed to trade!!
 20th of Jan, 2013 by   sarahmotion 0 Votes
i ordered 9th december & still waiting for my order, all i keep getting told is their machine is broken, i have already been charged for this product & this was supposed to be a christmas present. By looks of it easter will come sooner. I keep emailing but getting no luck with a response. I have even asked for a refund, but suprise suprise NO RESPONSE!

Has anyone got any ideas where i can go to further this complaint?
 17th of Feb, 2013 by   Unhappy Customer Glasgow 0 Votes
Oh how I wish I'd done a bit of research before I purchased from this company. Poor quality and beware the charge for hidden extras (a "hanging kit" which seems to be a hook - paid for on all my canvases but only attached to one).
The customer complaints procedure is an automated email followed by a generic, irrelevant and rude follow up if you're lucky then radio silence.
I don't know where to go to escalate this; there must be a trading standards body for online retailers. I'm not going to drop this.
 2nd of Mar, 2013 by   cidtone 0 Votes
I placed an order on 11th December 2012 for an Ipad cover with a promised delivery by Xmas. Despite numerous emails and calls all i got was computer generated emails and excuses and no Ipad cover. The cover finally arrived on 27th January 2013 without so much as an apology. Having rushed to see the gift i had waited so long for I was bitterly disappointed to find that it was not only a very poor quality but did not hold the Ipad securely thus kept turning the Ipad off in the middle of using it. I emailed my complaint sending photos of the poor finish. The response was that the item was personalised and therefore had no residual value. If i wanted re-order a new one i could have it at the original offer price!! After a further 5 weeks and several emails and the threat of passing all of our correspondence to Trading standards i finally recieved a replacement item free of charge. The new cover had been completely redesigned and was exactly what i had ordered. Hooray! However still no apology and despite the happier outcome i would NEVER use this company again. It's just not worth the hassle. Customer service? There is none.
 11th of Mar, 2013 by   ELB23 0 Votes
This Company is an absolute joke. Avoid at all costs. 7 weeks since my original order and they still can't get it right. I am furious with them. Poor quality products, SHOCKING customer service and appalling complaints handing. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

IRS Warns Of E Mail Phishing Scheme