This company Printerpix / Treasured Photos by Syncoms is awful! Avoid them like a plaque.
They ship substandard products worthy of a trash heap.
The Framed canvas are cheap and not built strong nor safe at all.
Instead of interlocking wood frames, they have been stapling the frames together
in such a way they easily come apart at the slightest jolt. The cheap course canvas therefore
cannot stretch properly over them!
In the midst of the Holiday rush they ran out of materials such as calendar coils, proper shipping boxes sized for their substandard products and shipped them out! … MISMANAGEMENT - BAD PLANNING
The employees are disrespected and mistreated like slave dogs! by the company owner Mohamad Daya
I have NEVER seen a company with such a employee HIGH TURNOVER!
I avoid Walmart because of their whole corporate policy and the way they mistreat their employees
and I would avoid this company Printerpix / Treasured Photos by Syncoms for the same reason.
Its the absolute worst place to work ever. The place is very filthy and dirty. According to the wise saying …
Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Printerpix / Treasured Photos by Syncoms, they must be the devil's domain!
Break areas were nasty, Fridge never cleaned, crusted with germs and dirt.
1. They moved into a building over diseased dirty carpets from the last tenant. Horrible dirt marks from the last tenant
remain there to this day over a wide area facing the CEO's office and other offices that share the common area.
2. For 3 weeks there was no soap in the Men's room and it was the dirtiest Men's room ever seen. The management had separate bathroom from the staff and the staff were threatened NEVER to use it or loose their jobs.
During the night shift, the Women's Bathroom was converter to a UNISEX bathroom, because no was allowed to the front offices area because of recent theft. Why Theft? ….
3. Printerpix and Treasured Photos were too cheap to hire a Receptionist or Guard at the Front Door
reception desk. A computer was the receptionist with a camera used for employees to log in.
The idiots in management left the front door unlocked all the time even at night, compromising the safety of the employees inside the building. As a result he computers we stolen along with other objects, thus resulting in a lockdown of the employees in the building who most likely did not do the theft.
4. The Thefts most likey were done by a past disgruntled employee or a total stranger.
5. Employees got a surprise Moslem/MOSLEM Holiday of Atonement OFF WITHOUT PAY that they knew nothing of, until the day before the supposed holiday, nor had anytime to plan or prepare for so it was a lost day, yes pressured to work … Thanksgiving.
6. The place if full on NON Experts in the field of printing. In-experienced People are placed in positions
that require much more knowledge of Printing and Packaging. At Printerpix / Treasured Photos by Syncoms
as an employee you are only placed on a piece of Machine or positive if Mohammed Daya likes you.
No matter what the education, preparation or background. I've seen Meth addicts in roles that are unsafe
to themselves and other. This company is crazy and ridiculous.
7. I few good people that I have seen there all QUIT in a short space of time. One really good employee seen
there was a Digital Printer and did everything else like built tons ow wood tables and worked on the shop
floor and in the warehouse: HE QUIT BECAUSE HE WAS LOOSING HIS HOUSE and had to move to the Carolinas because of LOW PAY at Printerpix where the average person gets $8.00 per hour. At this job the average Teen makes more working at a fast food restaurant! (The State of Florida minimum in $8.20 per hour!)
8. Mohamad Daya boasts a cool $34 million profit after expenses, why exploiting the locals here in central Florida
with extreme low pay, miserable working conditions.
9. The Canvas and frame shop lack proper tools.The low Pay are forced to bring their own tools from home!
A number of people working there have developed Painful arthritic fingers due to the lack of Stretching tools
while under severe pressure to produce where you are WATCHED CONSTANTLY and cant even break for 5 mins without scrutiny.
10. The shifts started out as two - 8 hr shifts and were suddenly changed to two 12 hour shifts. During the 12 hour shifts,
employees were only allowed 1/2 hour break for lunch and two 10 minute breaks. Standing for the whole shift, All this'
with the Air Conditioning turned OFF at night! (A/C is on in the day when the owner-management comes in).
The Humidity in Florida ruins their electronic equipment causing malfunctions and exhausts the night crew.
11. Scores of Emloyees were let go … Laid Off … without warning … the immediate weekend after Christmas!
We were hires, given rushed training, if at all, given motivational seminars about "not Giving Up!"
Then suddenly without warning … systematically and tactfully at first told Christmas eve and Christmas off, then
told the "Shop will be closed the Friday and for the weekend" … Then on Monday as employees arrived at work
there was a LIST. THOSE ON THE LIST WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE BUILDING AND WERE TURNED AWAY ALL SCHOCKED WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING!
12. People quit or are fired for NO REASON because Mohammad Daya, like a spoiled brat was quoted saying …
"its his company so he can do as he pleases!" Never have I seen or heard of such inconsiderately horrible conditions.
I's like working for the freaking Taliban! As I am writing this the Financial Comptroller of the company just QUIT!
I predict we will have trouble receiving the final paycheck. Last paycheck scheduled for direct deposit, was delayed
Never knowing what to expect form one day to the other at this company with eyes in the sky everywhere making
false judgements by one CEO qualified to run operation only by his access to silver spooned family money.
13. The CEO Mohammad Daya, seems a real punk, a softee who knows absolutely nothing about printing and very little about the industry. He seemingly grew the companies from the deep pockets of his father a Muslem Indian that lived in
Africa, and raised them in London. The seem very condescending, looking down on and disrespect their
employees who they pay very low and share not the wealth with the people who help create and maintain it.
14. WASTE: I have worked in many environments within the print industry and nave never witnessed SO MUCH WASTE.
The people they hire and bring here to the US from Overseas are somewhat incompetent. The waste they create is from repetitious mistake prints are appalling. Most of which is hidden from Mohamad Daya, the CEO, who does not have a clue! Seeming running the business by a spiritual premonition rather than logical scientific and mathematical facts.
15. A lot of Good Blank canvas is wasted and simply thrown away. Recommendations have been made for these International Company that act Globally to act LOCALLY: BY GIVING THE WASTED BLANK CANVAS to local schools.
But the recommendations seemingly fell on deaf ears. The owner is an immoral Gay Moslem millionire with NO KIDS, No moral sensitivities to People with families. His mother walks around the plant in a horrible black outfit reminisant of ascarey witch. These people could nt be worshipping the true and living God, The serve only the devil and community of demonic forces. This is the worst place to work and do business.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM LIKE A PLAGUED VIRUS!!!