logo

Quality Business Planning
Invester funding scam
5. (54 mins ago)
Speeddate.com
SCAM billing did not subscribe to it

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Pringles

Posted:    Fred

Bad service

Pringles
OMG I can't believe it...I bought a can of Pringles Cheddar cheese chips and looked forward to munching my fav treat while watching a movie...imagine my surprise when I popped a chip into my mouth and it left me gagging for air..that chip was pure salt through and through..I spit out the offending chip then had my partner try a chip she gagged too and spit it onto a napkin..these can't be called potato chips more like salt chips..ugghhh I wont be buying anymore pringles!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Dec, 2009 by   Martin H 0 Votes
I had a similar unpleasant experience. I came across an extremely salty tube of salt and vinegar flavour pringles. I don't normally buy this flavour but on this occasion I did due my local supermarket being sold out of my prefered orignal flavour.
May be the vinegar acted as a binding agent for the salt making more salt crystals stick to the surface of the pringle crisps but for whatever reason I can't see the FSA (Food Standard Agency) approving of such a high concentration of salt. That particular tube of pringles was absolutely disgusting! I will not buy another Salt and Vinegar flavour tube of pringles again. I will advise freinds and family to be cautious of this aswell.
 16th of May, 2011 by   Daniel Negreanu 0 Votes
I won a pringles prize in a box of pringles, and texted it to claim it, and gave them my contact details. I was informed that they would get it to me within 28 days. Unfortunately, 28 days came and went and no prize was forthcoming. When I went to the website to complain, it was conveniently inoperative. Its been 35 days overall now, and there's a limited time to complain, hence I am taking my complaint here, in the vain hope that it will be heard. DO NOT TRUST PRINGLES! The 'prize' is a sham. -Disgruntled customer
 19th of Jun, 2011 by   claire johnson 0 Votes
re_ speaker promotion, i have a 9yr old son who really wanted the pringle speakers and we have collected them over the last few weeks and now we have gone on to your web site it states you need the receipts of purchase of which we dont have but nowhere on your pringles tube does it stipulate that we need them so now my son feels very disheartened hes collected the three seals and now thinks its just a big con so i feel its my duty to put forward my complaint on behalf of my 9 year old dissapointed son.
 13th of Oct, 2013 by   j white2006 0 Votes
I bought a can that said 20 persent more and the only thing that was more was the can no chips what a rip off.
 27th of May, 2014 by   marcell.s. 0 Votes
You know what I hate about Pringles? How you can NEVER get your hand in the stupid can to eat all of them. Wish there was a fix to all of this madness.

The 5 Golden Rules of Saving on Everything