Bad service

OMG I can't believe it...I bought a can of Pringles Cheddar cheese chips and looked forward to munching my fav treat while watching a movie...imagine my surprise when I popped a chip into my mouth and it left me gagging for air..that chip was pure salt through and through..I spit out the offending chip then had my partner try a chip she gagged too and spit it onto a napkin..these can't be called potato chips more like salt chips..ugghhh I wont be buying anymore pringles!!

Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

27th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
I had a similar unpleasant experience. I came across an extremely salty tube of salt and vinegar flavour pringles. I don't normally buy this flavour but on this occasion I did due my local supermarket being sold out of my prefered orignal flavour.
May be the vinegar acted as a binding agent for the salt making more salt crystals stick to the surface of the pringle crisps but for whatever reason I can't see the FSA (Food Standard Agency) approving of such a high concentration of salt. That particular tube of pringles was absolutely disgusting! I will not buy another Salt and Vinegar flavour tube of pringles again. I will advise freinds and family to be cautious of this aswell.
 16th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I won a pringles prize in a box of pringles, and texted it to claim it, and gave them my contact details. I was informed that they would get it to me within 28 days. Unfortunately, 28 days came and went and no prize was forthcoming. When I went to the website to complain, it was conveniently inoperative. Its been 35 days overall now, and there's a limited time to complain, hence I am taking my complaint here, in the vain hope that it will be heard. DO NOT TRUST PRINGLES! The 'prize' is a sham. -Disgruntled customer
 19th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
re_ speaker promotion, i have a 9yr old son who really wanted the pringle speakers and we have collected them over the last few weeks and now we have gone on to your web site it states you need the receipts of purchase of which we dont have but nowhere on your pringles tube does it stipulate that we need them so now my son feels very disheartened hes collected the three seals and now thinks its just a big con so i feel its my duty to put forward my complaint on behalf of my 9 year old dissapointed son.
 13th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I bought a can that said 20 persent more and the only thing that was more was the can no chips what a rip off.
 27th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
You know what I hate about Pringles? How you can NEVER get your hand in the stupid can to eat all of them. Wish there was a fix to all of this madness.
 23rd of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I was enjoying one of my favorite snacks as i normally would, but was confused when one of the chips has a large black almost burnt looking growth on it. It smells awful and i just cant bring myself to eat the product anymore.

25th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
I had a similar unpleasant experience. I came across an extremely salty tube of salt and orignal flavour pringles.
 6th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
I had the same experience. Usually I love the salt and vinegar pringles (and am borderline obsessed with them tbh) but I got a tube that was disgustingly salty like I genuinely had to wash my mouth out. I thought maybe I was experiencing some weird flavor distortion thing or something, but my roommate agreed that they were awful and we ended up throwing them out, which was unfortunate, because I'm a debt-ridden college student and didn't really have the money for unnecessary food in the first place.
 11th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
Me and my friend started eating the chips and our throats felt as if it was closing and our breathing wasn't right!

Pringles  Logo Pringles