logo

RVP

Primerica
Puckett Office
Bossier City, Louisiana
I joined Primerica with much promise until my RVP promised items she didn't follow up on. I tried to stick in there for months, even quit my full-time job to do it. I liked helping people but she was jealous of me and she called me stupid! The office preaches a lot of concepts they don't actually do themselves. I would rather work for an actual Christian company that works with me not just to make money off me.
I also tried to contact her supervisor and he wouldn't even answer my calls to take a meeting with me!
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of May, 2013 by   Nextaxpro 0 Votes
Wow, you all best study this comment very thoroughly for a long, long time. There's a lot of meat in it. It proves the RVP has to sell more than the "underlings", and, if she doesn't, she can be stripped of her figurehead title. That's precisely what it is: he/she does not own the business. All the money goes to Primerica. for an RVP to call someone names is reprehensible and deplorable. The reason Primerica does not remove her is because Primerica knows that a small majority of RVP's will continue "to attempt to stick it out", "fake it until you make it" - i.e, give the illusion of being well off with many sales. Not gonna happen, folks.
So many of these pyramid schemes pretend to be Christian to give themselves a good name. This is heart-rending as many pastors get in on the game and waste time trying to sell. A pastor needs all his time to prepare useful sermons, counsel, show the way, be a friend, etc.
So the supervisor wouldn't even listen to the legit complaints. Boy, that speaks volumes. Among the reasons: there's too much coziness there. That's mainly because they are BOTH failing but "having affairs" helps drown the sorrows and keeps the rest of the camp from learning any thing.

Identity Theft Strikes 1 in 8 Adults