logo
The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Follow us
Connect With: Connect with Facebook Connect with Yahoo Connect with Google Connect with Twitter Connect with LinkedIn

Share with Others

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Drive Time Credit Corporation
SIGN UP FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
2. (1 mins ago)
Old Country Buffet
did not return money prompt after their own mistake.
3. (23 mins ago)
Exclusive Furniture
Terrible service
4. (24 mins ago)
RPT MyScore
They didn’t cancel my account and no refund
5. (30 mins ago)
Mobily, Saudi arabia
SIM not activated

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Primerica Complaints & Reviews - Fraud and scam

Primerica Contacts & Informations

Primerica

Posted:    Valerie

Fraud and scam

Complaint Rating:  64 % with 228 votes
Contact information:
Primerica
United States
I am so glad that former Primerica reps are speaking up to the real truth of what Primerica really does to people. I especially like what PFS Truth had to say in April 2008. My husband and I joined the business about 2 years ago and slowly rose up the ranks as Divisional Leaders. We were asked to speak at meetings to motivate new people to come into the business. We followed what our RVP told us to do to the letter. Everything was fine as long as we were making money.

We were told that if we were going to become RVP's then we should like Chargebacks. We were told to tell people that term was the best policy to have. We weren't allowed to sell any other product outside of what Primerica had. We were not allowed to advertise (our) business because head office wouldn't allow it. We were told, "we were in business for ourselves but not by ourselves."

None of what they said to us was true. We were not running our own business. All we were was a means for our upline to make more money for them. If you are a new person showing up for a business opportunity then you really don't know things until you hang around long enough. The person who invited you in the meeting doesn't tell you anything until you get to the office and they show you a film. They most of the time come across as being your friend. Inviting you to their house introducing you to their other family. Giving you supper etc...

This is done to let your guard down. You think to yourself if this person invites me to their home then maybe I should trust them. They act like your friend because they have an invested interest in you because of your warm market.

I'm not bashing Primerica people, rather stating the truth. We didn't leave Primerica because we weren't making money either. We had a better offer! An offer that would enable us to tell people the truth from the beginning. As things were revealed to us we couldn't continue working for an organization who deceives people. There are alot of others who are working with Primerica who really believe they are doing the right thing.

All I can say to the Primerica supporters is that if there is smoke then there is fire. Primerica is not the victim here and doesn't not need people like you to shout out others who think there is something wrong with Primerica's methodologies.

I wonder how many current Primerica reps have read their IBA Agreement??? So my advice would be to read your IBA Agreement before you shoot your mouths off to others saying that their negative. TELLING THE TRUTH IS NOT NEGATIVE!!!

Everything PSF Truth wrote is the Truth! I don't even know who this person is but I can tell that they know how Primerica doesn't business. By the way, CITI Group has not been in business for 30 years. Primerica has been formerly named A.L. Williams. So don't push the Citigroup stuff cause you all know that Citigroup is doing really terrible right now. Especially regarding the class action lawsuit against Citigroup for deceiving investors. Do your research people! As far as I can see anyone who disagrees with facts are just trying to be wrong and strong.
Comments United States Products & Services
Share with others:  
Was the above complaint useful to you?    


Comments

Sort by: Date | Rating
 20th of Mar, 2009 by   kB23 -1 Votes
World Financial Group is where you want to work!
 23rd of May, 2009 by   copernicus2009 +2 Votes
I'm sorry you've had a negative experience with PFS. What you should know, is that every base shop has its own style. It sounds like the base shop you were working with was very pushy and possibly "sales oriented". The base shop I'm apart of is not like that, what so ever. You are entitled to your opinion, however, so are current PFS representatives. If there was something that you felt was "wrong" with PFS, why did you continue on to Division Leader? It takes a lot of work looking for and finding the right people to get to that promotion, and at some point or another, you really felt the PFS did amazing things for people, or you wouldn't have made it that far in the promotion scale. An interesting thing that I want to point out, however, is the statement you made in your post: "We didn't leave Primerica because we weren't making money either. We had a better offer! "
What this sounds like is you were mainly about the money and you honestly don't sound like a team player. It's easy to flip on a person or a company when the "offer" is greater when it comes down to bashing them. My base shop (and several others that I have met) are in this business to help people. The fact that you seem disgruntled over the fact that others were making more money than you proves that point and with that being said, this business really isn't for you. If being "rich" is your only goal, instead of helping people's respective financial situations, then I'm glad you've moved on.
Thank you for your time.
 24th of May, 2009 by   interestedinthetopic +1 Votes
copernicus2009, I have to say I am impressed! I have not heard people say positive things about Primerica before and it was nice to hear someone tell why they are with the company.
I think your argument made a lot more sense than the first post and I might have to give it a second look one of these days.

Thanks!
 24th of May, 2009 by   copernicus2009 0 Votes
I'm glad you are willing to give Primerica another chance. There are bad apples in every company, but that doesn't mean everyone is bad. Thank you for recognizing that!
Best wishes to you and your family!

-Copernicus
 31st of May, 2009 by   ohwhatcanyoudo -1 Votes
Copernicus2009, you sound exactly like a pfs rep I almost signed on with. This guy was so silky smooth in his deception, he wore a huge ring with a cross on it. Mixing a front of "trust me" "I care about you and your future" ...yadda yadda. All this guy really wanted was for me to buy into these false hopes and dreams. His real goals were to make him money, get him closer to retirement...all from getting me into debt with shady products from the citi group family of business. Pfs reps are scam artists to the core.
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   copernicus2009 -1 Votes
Hello,
Very interesting that you didn't actually sign on with this person, and yet you truly think you know what it is we do. I'm willing to bet that your dislike of the company came from someone elses skewed opinion. It happens quite a bit actually and it's sad to me that there are so many people that will only make decisions based on what others think.
That's something I will never understand. But, you have the right to do that. However, you really should reconsider bashing a company you have never worked with. It doesn't look good on your part.

Two quick side notes: World Financial Group is a made up of former PFS reps who decided it would be "better" to take the foundation and principles that Art Williams developed and copy them. Also, for those of you that would like something interesting to read about PFS, check out /link removed/ That website was FULL of the same exact complaints and they actually went and did a 3 month long investigation of Primerica, and found us to be a solid company.

Just a thought.
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   Vedder 0 Votes
I worked in Primerica for 6 years and found it to be a legit company, even if I didn't agree with the products they sell. A lot of the people in the company have good intentions, but are uninformed about the process. Mortgages at or above 10% should be a crime, but who am I to judge, right Copernicus?

Anyway, the company wasn't for me and I left. I don't have many regrets about my time with the company since I met a lot of good people and some bad unfortunately. Every group, no matter the company, is going to have a few bad apples. The few regrets I have were more about my failure at making it work as a side income and the process. But it does work for others, so I am not bashing the company for that.

I did purchase a term insurance policy for my wife and myself that I still have. So not everything they do is negative.

I think most of the time, people look from the outside and hear a few bad comments and make up their minds that it's all bad. At the same time, people still in the company are only going to see the good things and defend it to the end.

Vedder
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by   raisons d'etre 0 Votes
MLM is not for everyone; if you have a problem with exploiting people, then you'll have a problem with MLM. Many clever terms are used to disguise the true prioritites of these businesses. But there's the opportunity for lots of money to be made on the work of good recruits.
I was sold products and heavily recruited to the point of joining; but as I later learned, your upliners will make more off of you than you will - until you've built your own "tree". I've tried to no avail to get my personal agent to do a new FNA and review what the current economic environment has done to my own investments. Her response was to "come to the (recruiting)meetings." So, in this particular hierarchy, the concern is not for individual services as that is just the initial recruiting tool. Most MLMers are only motivated by building their hierarchy (money) and have little concern for you individually once you've been successfully recruited. Their products are not all bad, but they do work as recruiting/contact tools. Then they turn up the heat on getting recruits to the meetings.

I all boils down to ethics. Do you exploit products or people? Also, have you thought about who is exploiting you?
 10th of Jun, 2009 by   copernicus2009 0 Votes
Vedder-

You should look at how the banks add up their numbers. Do the math. It ends up being upwards of 200% interest when they're done. This is mortgages, credit cards and personal loans. Considering you were with PFS for 6 years, you should know the difference between simple vs. scheduled interest mortgages. We're the only ones doing simple interest and our clients have had the edge over the majority of people for a very long time. I find it hard to believe that someone who was with us that long still doesn't understand our products and how they function.

Raisons-

We are not MLM. You do not need purchase products in order to be apart of the company. I did MLM before with a company called Medaluca. This is not the same thing.
We are independent contractors. And as I've stated before, (and I cannot stress this enough) EVERY BASE SHOP IS DIFFERENT. For example, my base shop is the complete polar opposite of what you're referring to, and last week we visited a base shop a few miles away, and their approach is VERY different. I'm sorry you had a bad experience and that you feel so negatively about PFS.

I wish you both the best of luck.
 11th of Jun, 2009 by   Vedder 0 Votes
Give Copernicus some credit...he is a disciple of his company and will defend it to the end, just like I said above.

It's hard to believe 100% in a company that is backed by Citi who is about to have approx. 34% of it ownership given to the Government.

http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/10/citi-sets-plan-to-convert-58-billion-in-stock/?ref=business

I'm sure hardly anyone with the mortgages initiated from a Primerica rep were defaulted on, right? If the deal is so wonderful, then people can surely afford to pay for it, right?

I saw, with my own eyes, some of the offers that came back over 10% on a mortgage with Primerica. I don't care if you are making 2 partial payments a month. That's still bad business. Imagine if the rate was reasonable like 5% or so. You've got to stop drinking the kool-aid and use common sense once in a while. I mean, it's the housing/mortgage mess that led to the demise of our economy, not to mention the massive overspending the Government has been doing. But, I digress...that's a topic for another time/place.

I don't know, maybe I'm completely wrong, BUT...I felt wrong/guilty trying to convince people to sign for something like that. I have a conscience, which probably makes me a terrible salesman. I can't feel good about profiting from putting people in a bad situation.

Again, as I said above, not everything was bad about Primerica from my experience. Just do your homework and trust everything that is told to you, no matter how friendly people seem. That's good advice for anything, not just this subject.
 12th of Jun, 2009 by   copernicus2009 0 Votes
Just to let you know, I'm female.

Secondly, we are a subsidiary of Citi and no, we did not receive any of the bail out money. Check your info. We were not a part of the mortgage mess. We are strict with our mortgages and loans and we only do fixed rate.

Again, do the math.
I don't get why you're so focused on the "10%" when you're not acknowledging how our mortgages work. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS! That is, if you were actually with PFS. Again, I find it hard to believe that you were with the company for 6 years and yet you clearly don't know how the amortization of our mortgages work.
 13th of Jun, 2009 by   The Knowledgeable One 0 Votes
This si for Vedder, It seems he did learn a little knowledge, but a little knowledge can hurt you a lot.
--------

MLM is not for everyone; if you have a problem with exploiting people, then you'll have a problem with MLM.

MLM do not exploit. Companies exploit, or do you think that these people getting layed off after working 18 years with a company just before tehy get their pensions are not working ahrd. Or the fact they lay off people but make the others work harder to keep their jobs. MLM will only work if you do. And Primerica does not make money off the new recruits, but it costs them 1500 dollars to hire and train the eprson and the person can leae at anytime. Try that in a job.
-----

Many clever terms are used to disguise the true prioritites of these businesses. But there's the opportunity for lots of money to be made on the work of good recruits.
I was sold products and heavily recruited to the point of joining; but as I later learned, your upliners will make more off of you than you will - until you've built your own "tree".

Yes, but in the Company you work for now, will you ever get your own tree? Do you get to keep the equity you built. I do not think so. Even ALlstate and other companies that sell similar products do not own the books of business, and tehy can be fired at any time.
-------
I've tried to no avail to get my personal agent to do a new FNA and review what the current economic environment has done to my own investments. Her response was to "come to the (recruiting)meetings." So, in this particular hierarchy, the concern is not for individual services as that is just the initial recruiting tool.

Since they do not make money on the recruit, I am curious how your personal agent makes money off you recruiting? Now maybe they will not have to work hard in a couple years after you ahve been trained and on your own, butr it takes time and aggravation to train someone, especially someone who thinks he knows it all, like yourself. A reason why they may have been tryign to get you to go to a meeting is to meet someone that you might connect better with, since sales is not really the product but the connection.
-----------

Most MLMers are only motivated by building their hierarchy (money) and have little concern for you individually once you've been successfully recruited. Their products are not all bad, but they do work as recruiting/contact tools. Then they turn up the heat on getting recruits to the meetings.

Since Primerica loses money on the recruiting, How can that be? So Primerica must be the exception and not in this group! Yes they try to recruit. Why is that a bad thing? Doesn't the company you work for now, recruit? The Military Recruits, Police Depts recruits, everyone recruits. The only difference in this recruitment is you have the OPPORTUNITY to earn a 6 figure income in 18 months.
--------

I all boils down to ethics. Do you exploit products or people? Also, have you thought about who is exploiting you?

Why does it have to be exploiting? I am curious what do you call an opportunity to make extra money? Exploitation or helping? This si a negative thinking, and looks like you are comparing the opportunity to a job.
First Products having been said to be the right track for 98% of the people in the USA, adn definitekly for the Middle Class their target market. Dave Ramsey Suze Orman both say this because they say to use these products.
Second, Yes the opportunity is not for everyone. Just like being a sky diver is not for everyone. But if you go to the meetings and learn the concepts you will not be taken advantage of by those slick mortgage hustlers, or those insurance peddlers or the banks. It is really only for the about the top 10%. But I bet most people would rather attempt it and learn than not attempt it and be like many of the Baby Boomers now, not able to retire, have to work til they die, and will leave money problems for thier kids.
 13th of Jun, 2009 by   The Knowledgeable One 0 Votes
Again this is from Vedder but it needs clarification
--------

Give Copernicus some credit...he is a disciple of his company and will defend it to the end, just like I said above.

Not really. He is a crusader. It si something that was started back in the 1970's by the founder. He knows that the only thing you are trying to do is stop one person from trying it out. This way you will not ahve to re think your position. It is a shame that you destroy instead of building.
--------

It's hard to believe 100% in a company that is backed by Citi who is about to have approx. 34% of it ownership given to the Government.

http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/10/citi-sets-plan-to-convert-58-billion-in-stock/?ref=business

I am glad you brought this up. I would enjoy looking at all the companies that are taking a hand out but then I would not be able to to fix your mistakes.

But Primerica is one of the only Areas that is making Citi money, and Citi has been trying to sellit for 2 years. The only problem is no one has the cash to pay what Primerica is worth. They are thinkiign of doing an IPO or making it own company again, before it was bought by Travelers and then merged with CITI. But I am sure you were not trying to say Primeric ais guilty by association, because that would not be truthful.
-----------

I'm sure hardly anyone with the mortgages initiated from a Primerica rep were defaulted on, right? If the deal is so wonderful, then people can surely afford to pay for it, right?

Now since you are using Mortgages let us look at how they do it. First they get you in a plan that saves you money. Then they show you how to get out of debtr faster with bi weekly payments, simple interest, and puitting the savign s to pay down the principle. This way you have more money going to the house if you should lose your job or get demoted.( They also lower your rate when you do the biweekly payment, unlike m ost banks charge an annual fee, a payment collection fee, and hold you money until your payment is due.)

Lastly they have a program if you are accerating your mortgage either by biweekly payments or more money, and you lose your job, they will let you slide on you mortgage until those payments are gone.

Now Citi Mortgages have foreclosed but not all Citi Mortgages were on the SMART LOAN.
----------

I saw, with my own eyes, some of the offers that came back over 10% on a mortgage with Primerica. I don't care if you are making 2 partial payments a month. That's still bad business. Imagine if the rate was reasonable like 5% or so.

So all loans that are at 10% a bad? What if the person had a 100% loan to value? That is a high risk for the bank, wouldn't you agree, and most banks will not take it. But where are you getting 5%? I hope you are not going by what those commercials are touting. Everyone knows that is for A+. Interest rate is not just a number it has many factors. Most it seems escape you. Pay histroy, debt to income ratio, Loan to Value, the list goes on. Most companies doing refinancing are making you wait 6 months. Primerica i think ahs a 2 to 4 week window to get an answer back. Most loans are set up for you to re-finance in 2 to 5 years, Primerica tries to set you up in your last loan ever. Most banks want you in debt. Primerica wants you out of debt, so that you can retire. ( that is the reason why Banks offer 1 to 3% rate of return mainly and Primerica shows you a higher rate.

Lastly, most of those loans you talk about put me back on 30 year mortgage, a Primerica mortgage usually keeps you on pace if not accelerates your debt freedom date.

I am curious Who would not pay double the interest rate with the promise of being a millionaire. That is a scenario I have seen. And it is all off the money they were paying for debt.
--------------


You've got to stop drinking the kool-aid and use common sense once in a while. I mean, it's the housing/mortgage mess that led to the demise of our economy, not to mention the massive overspending the Government has been doing. But, I digress...that's a topic for another time/place.

Let us go into this. We agree that the housing mess got us in this problem. But Primerica never sold these toxic mortgages. They are pick your payment, Interest only, negative amoritization loans that cause this problem. Primerica never sold those. they sold SMART Solutions. Ones that showed you out of Debt in 10 15 and 20 years sooner. They even showed people who would never be out of debt, getting out of debt. So please do nto think you can lump Primerica into the group that caused this mess.
--------------

I don't know, maybe I'm completely wrong, BUT...I felt wrong/guilty trying to convince people to sign for something like that. I have a conscience, which probably makes me a terrible salesman. I can't feel good about profiting from putting people in a bad situation.

So let us look what was wrong. They have a higher rate of return, but are getting out of debt faster. ( 15 year loans have higher interest rates don't they?) You are showing them how to take the money they are saving and invest it, and pay down the mortgage faster. ( unless you were being selfish and did nto want to lose the commission on the securities to your upline.) This means they will have more money at retirement, and have their house paid off, which most of their friends and neighbors will never have. Lastly you are giving them breathing room so they can live througbh these hard times. I am curious where is the negative?
-------

Again, as I said above, not everything was bad about Primerica from my experience. Just do your homework and trust everything that is told to you, no matter how friendly people seem. That's good advice for anything, not just this subject.

I am glad to hear that you say not everything is bad. But the only problem is that you spin everything negatively. I have alreadyshowned that you are not as knowledgeable as you think you are.

Remember the Magician. He always wants you to look away while he tricks you.

Banks and Mortgage companies always want you to look away at interest rates and payments, when you should be looking at the total cost. You should be looking at how much money the company selling you the loan is costing you. Then you will be surprised.
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   PG13 0 Votes
THIS HAS THE BEST TWIST IN LOOKING AT PRIMERICA. WOW!

http://therealprimerica.blogspot.com/
 14th of Jul, 2009 by   Detonator -1 Votes
I bet all of you PFS (Primerica Freakin Sucks) are broke and struggling fools. My gf's friend has been working with PFS for three years, and still living with her as mom. Oh... and guess what? So does her BF who also claims to be a savvy financial agent from PFS. Every time I bring up a financial question, all they tell me to do is... you just have to do more research so that you can get the facts straight. UUmmmm... well, isn't she supposed to be a good source of information?

Reps do not give a rats about the agents; all they care about is recruiting and suckering people into a 200 "licensing" fee. Sadly I was a sucker, but now that I have graduated college, have a steady 70K job, I can look back at the PFS reps and laugh in their faces.

Heck... what company has a Company Dinner; make you drive the reps (oh that's supposed to be an honor), and on top of that pay for your own dinner??? I have a company credit card!!!

From my impressions, all you reps are deceiving, dingy, broken down, and ignorant brain washed people.

Do you want to own your own business and have financial freedom??? yyeessss!!! then this is the company for you! If you bring five more people, then you can start your own business. HHHmmm... no business planning, no loan to start a business? Wow...

Think about it... let's say you're a wealthy person who has access to a large number of people. Wouldn't you use this toward your advantage to recruit even more people and get even more rich??? Why don't they do that? because this company is a joke, just like all of you who are stuck in your own little primerica hole.
 14th of Jul, 2009 by   knar7 -1 Votes
Hi I'm Evelyn (kanr7) I what to know what happen whit my complain that I made the last week I 'm still waiting for a answer from you about the problem whit Julio Salazar (0E05021) probably I need to look for another source of help I can't belive that you support what Julio salazar did to me first Rvp rafael mejia now you why you can answer my email and tell me what happen to you to you company whit people like Julio salazar represent a big company like Primerica this is a shame for primerica this a shame that someone use your name just for recruit people then steal the money from them like happen to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: julissajv@inbox.com
Sent: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 23:53:42 -0800
To: help_callatlantabilling@primerica.com
Subject: Re: kanr7
Hi I'm Evelyn Kanr7 - again I want to know if you really take care of my complain if you have trobles to talk whit Julio Salazar (0E05021) about my complain about all this try to reach him to this phone #(818) 361-6033 sorry if I bother you whit this but I need I want a solution to all this you can try to talk whit Julio salazar or Rafael Mejia RVP

thanks for your time

Primerica [http://www.yellowpages.com/info-10896893/Primerica]
1038 N Maclay Ave
San Fernando, CA 91340
(818) 361-4700
> -----Original Message-----
> From: help_callatlantabilling@primerica.com
> Sent: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 18:03:47 -0400 (EDT)
> To: julissajv@inbox.com
> Subject: Re: kanr7
>
> Your complaint has been forwarded to the Office of General Counsel and
> you will receive a response within 7 business days.
> Thank You and have a nice day
> CallAtlanta Billing
> AS
>
> ---- Original message ----
> >Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:29:17 -0800
> >From: "JULISSA J. V"
> >Subject: Re: kanr7
> >To: help_callatlantabilling@primerica.com,
> help_callatlantabilling@primerica.com
>>
>> Hi my name is Evelyn Juarez (kanr7) I worked in
>> the office of Rafael Mejia 1038 N Maclay ave,
>> Suite A San Fernando CA, 91340 The reason for this
>> email is because I want to file a complaint with a
>> person working at this office located in
>> California was a recruit of Julio Cesar Salazar (
>> Insurance Lincese # 0E05021 ) I was working with
>> Julio Salazar group, He asked me for a favor to
>> make a loan of money which came to the sum of $
>> 2723.00, but also I made another thing, he need a
>> computer for work in the office so one more time
>> he ask me for another favor because he don't have
>> good credit to buy something to credit so I we
>> decide to buy a computer for work in Primerica
>> using my credit. I lend my credit to him to
>> purchase a computer on my name to assist in the
>> work in Primerica first and decide to help him
>> once more time with the agreement that he going to
>> take full responsibility for making all the
>> payments on the computer with the company Dell.
>> unfortunately he did not do his part and the
>> company where we bought the computer call me that
>> I was late with all the payments. I talk whit him
>> about this why he don't made the payments for the
>> computer when we made a agreement to lend my
>> credit but always make the payments, and several
>> time actually I see myself obliged to put money
>> for my pocket to pay some money for the computer
>> because the company Dell always told me that they
>> going to send me to collection, but I can't afford
>> more this situation I don't have the money to pay
>> this bill because is not my bill I know is my
>> credit but I just trying to help him whit this
>> favor to work in Primerica I was really upset whit
>> Julio Salazar asked him for my money That borrow
>> him before and also for the money that I put for
>> pay some months for the computer and the most
>> important thing to be serious whit that agreement
>> that we made whit all the payments for the
>> computer and my money back .He refused to do his
>> part whit our agreement, So I decide to put my
>> complain to the RVP Rafael Mejia Rafael he ignore
>> my complaint whit the problem of the money and the
>> agreement that we have whit the computer saying
>> that the problem was between Julio Salazar and
>> myself not from office I explain him why I decide
>> to all for Julio Salazar my purpose just want to
>> help him specially whit the purchase of the
>> computer that was good to work in Primerica for
>> the whole group Of Julio S ( Dragon's Team)that
>> the name of the group of Julio's, Rafael Mejia
>> understood all this problem but he still ignored
>> my complain because I decide not to be part of the
>> office after all embarrassment situation could not
>> continue in the company of Primerica, Julio S ruin
>> my credit send me to collection missing to his
>> oath whit the agreement that he made to take
>> responsibility to pay the computer and also to
>> return my money back that I borrow him, I feel bad
>> because Rafael Mejia decide practically support
>> him because I decide not work whit them and Julio
>> Salazar still whit him. Now you are only source
>> that I have for me because you cannot be possible
>> to allow people like Julio Salazar continue using
>> Primerica to recruit people to work whit him in
>> Primerica pretend to be a good person ask for help
>> and them ignore this favor swindling a recruit and
>> don't pay his debt, and also to allowing him to
>> use Primerica your name in court in front a judge
>> of his hypocrisy I have letters signed for him
>> that he would be responsible for paying all the
>> debt including the computer payments and the money
>> that I borrow him but he just ignored never pay me
>> I'm still waiting for my money back, he never made
>> the payments to dell company he ruin my credit and
>> send me to collection for lack of payments to
>> Dell. I feel desperate about this you as an
>> organization and big company have to do with this
>> person working in your company that you are
>> supposed to help those across it represents like
>> Julio Salazar give a bad representation to the
>> name of Primerica he use this name to the laws of
>> this country to lie saying to a judge that we
>> never made an agreement, because I don't have
>> another option to take all this problem to court
>> because RVP Rafael Mejia he decide do nothing with
>> Julio Salazar, and my friend that also work in
>> Primerica told me that I can put my complain whit
>> you the headquarter of the company my friend told
>> me that this is not allow the someone nobody can
>> ask for money to their recruits I didn't know
>> about this I just want to make a favor, and Julio
>> Salazar he knows about the rules that you have in
>> your company and also RVP Rafael Mejia. Please
>> don't ignore my complain too please help me whit
>> all this situation please tell me if I can trust
>> in you. is a shame for Primerica that people like
>> Julio Salazar represent your name in front to a
>> judge in court and pretend that nothing happen
>> that all this is nothing whit someone who worked
>> in Primerica that not only ruin my credit and
>> never pay me back my money he ruined my
>> perspective about the people the recruit people to
>> work whit him in Primerica and for the other
>> people that know about this problem whit his
>> irresponsibility of our agreement .here I send you
>> a example of the copy of the paper that he signed
>> to me and you can give you a idea about all.
>> Thanks for your time I hope that you can
>> understand my difficult situation thanks
>>
>> ----
>> Example Letter
>> To whom it may concern :
>>
>> This letter is to notified Mr. Julio Salazar to
>> take full responsibility for the payment for the
>> computer which he ask me as a favor to help him as
>> a
>>
>> co. signer duo to his financial negligence my
>> personal credit is been affected there for Evelyn
>> Juarez demand of Mr. Julio Salazar full financial
>> responsibility of payment or I will take legal
>> action against him. I will also write a letter to
>> Primerica Financial Service head quarters letting
>> them know about Mr. Julio Salazar behaviors whit
>> his recruits.
>>
>> Julio
>> Salazar .
>> Evelyn Juarez
>>
>> __________________ _________________
>>
>> Firm Att.
>>
>> Julio Salazar Loan
>>
>> This letter is to notified Mr. Julio Salazar that
>> I Evelyn Juarez demand to him full payment in the
>> amount of $ 2, 723.00 as a personal loan that I in
>> good faith lent him, which he gave his word to pay
>> me back by January 2007 which as of today it
>> hasn't been paid not even a single payment.
>>
>> I Evelyn Juarez give to MR. Julio Salazar the
>> option to pay me in one lump sum or 3 equal
>> installments stating July 11th 2008, in case that
>> Mr. Julio Salazar refuse to agree to this terms, I
>> will take legal action to Primerica Financial
>> Service, the unprofetional behaviors of Mr. Julio
>> Salazar whit his recruits.
>>
>> Julio
>> Salazar.
>> Evelyn Juarez
>>
>> ______________
>> __________________
>>
>> Firm.
>> Att.
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------
>>
>>
>>
>> > -----Original Message-----
>> > From: help_callatlantabilling@primerica.com
>> > Sent: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:58:29 -0400 (EDT)
>> > To: julissajv@inbox.com
>> > Subject: Re: kanr7
>> >
>> > We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you
>> please send your request in
>> > English. We currently do not have a translator.
>> If you have any questions
>> > or concerns please call 888-737-2255, press 1
>> for billing, and 0 to speak
>> > to a representative.
>> >
>> > Thank you
>> > KV, CallAtlanta Billing
>> >
>> >
>> > ---- Original message ----
>> > >Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:29:45 -0800
>> > >From: "JULISSA J. V"
>> > >Subject: kanr7
>> > >To: help_callatlantabilling@primerica.com
>> >>
>> >> Hi my name is Evelyn Juarez ( kanr7 ) I worked
>> in
>> >> the office of Rafael Mejia 1038 N Maclay ve,
>> suit A
>> >> San Fernando CA, 91340 la razon de este email
>> es
>> >> porque quiero poner una queja con una persona
>> que
>> >> trabaja en esta officina localisada en
>> california
>> >> era una recluta de Julio cesar Salazar estabajo
>> con
>> >> el grupo de Salazar el me pidio un favor que le
>> >> hiciera un prestamo de dinero el cual llego a
>> la
>> >> suma de $2, 723.00, tambien le preste hice
>> presatmo
>> >> de mi credito credito comprando una computadora
>> a mi
>> >> nombre para ayudar en el trabajo de primerica
>> acepte
>> >> y decide ayudarlo un vez mas con el acuerdo que
>> el
>> >> iva a tomar toda la responsabilidad de hacer
>> los
>> >> pagos de la computadora quese le hizo a la
>> compania
>> >> Dell. lamentablemente el no cumplio con su
>> parte, le
>> >> pedi el dinero que se le havia prestado tambien
>> que
>> >> terminara de hacer los pagos se nego hacerlo,
>> por mi
>> >> parte me queje con Rafael Mejia el RVP Rafael
>> ignoro
>> >> mi queja diciendo que este problemas era entre
>> los
>> >> dos no de la compania Primerica cuando sabia
>> que se
>> >> havia hecho bajo un acuerdo que era para ayudar
>> con
>> >> el grupo de Julio Salazar por motivos que yo no
>> pude
>> >> seguir en la compania primerica por este
>> problema
>> >> con Julio Salazar rafael mejia decidio apoyar a
>> >> julio Salazar, ahora estamos llevando este caso
>> a
>> >> corte, decidi contactarlos ya que ustedes son
>> una
>> >> esperanza para mi porque no se puede ser
>> posible que
>> >> permitan que personas como Julio Salazar siga
>> ab
>> >> usando de su nombre de Primerica mitiendo ante
>> una
>> >> corte ante un Juez de su hipocrecia tengo
>> cartas
>> >> firmadas por el de se haria cargo de pagarme mi
>> >> denero mas haria los pagos a la compania Dell
>> de la
>> >> comtadora, no a pagado la deuda tambien aruino
>> mi
>> >> credito mandandome a colleccion por falta de
>> pagos a
>> >> DEll. me siento desesperada ante esto ustudes
>> como
>> >> una organisacion tienen que ver con las
>> personas que
>> >> trabajan en su compania se supone que ustedes
>> estan
>> >> para ayudar atravez de quienes lo representa
>> mas sin
>> >> embargo el Sr. Julio Salazar perdica su nombre
>> de
>> >> Primerica ante las leyes de este pais, por
>> favor
>> >> digamen si me pueden ayudarcon esto y hablar
>> con
>> >> Julio Salazar y con Rafael Mejia de como pueden
>> >> permitir que pase esto dentro de su compania de
>> >> Primerica es un verguenza que personas como
>> Julio
>> >> Salazar reclute personas solo para
>> >> estafarlas.gracias por su tiempo
>> >>
>> >> loan. $2723.00
>> >>
>> >> Dell computer now. $2046.22
>> >>
>> >> total; $ 4769.22
>> >>
>> >> phone (818) 574-9962
>> >>
>> >>
>> ------------------------------------------------
>> >>
>> >> Email Notifier Preview
>> >> Receive Notifications of Incoming Messages
>> >> Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access
>> them
>> >> with a click. Visit www.inbox.com/notifier [http://www.inbox.com/notifier] and
>> check
>> >> it out!
>> > Thank You.
>> > CallAtlanta Billing.
>> > (Please include your solution number and this
>> email if you are going to
>> > reply to this message.)
> Thank You.
> CallAtlanta Billing.
> (Please include your solution number and this email if you are going to
> reply to this message.)
 16th of Jul, 2009 by   The Knowledgeable One 0 Votes
This post is from Detonator, and so that I never get accused of taking things out of context let me examine his post.

I bet all of you PFS (Primerica Freakin Sucks) are broke and struggling fools.

that is why they ahve a book full of people making over 100, 000 a year that is the same size as most towns phone book.
---------

My gf's friend has been working with PFS for three years, and still living with her as mom. Oh... and guess what? So does her BF who also claims to be a savvy financial agent from PFS. Every time I bring up a financial question, all they tell me to do is... you just have to do more research so that you can get the facts straight. UUmmmm... well, isn't she supposed to be a good source of information?

First Henry Ford was not a genius, but he knew that if he did not know the answer he had a way to get it. Sounds like these two know that your questions are not simple bgut more complexed. Or maybe they know that legally they can't talk about certain things until they are licensed to do so. This si something most lay people like your self do nto know.

As for living at home, that may be true but since most of your facts are wrong so far, if surprises me you even know what they do.
--------------


Reps do not give a rats about the agents; all they care about is recruiting and suckering people into a 200 "licensing" fee.

You are so far behind the times it is not even funny. It is not $200 or $199 anymore but only $99 and a monthly fee to have a virtual base shop.
but you get over 1500 dollars in value, including several licenses that are yours to keep. I curious who would nto pay 100 to get 1500 worth of value?
---------------

Sadly I was a sucker, but now that I have graduated college, have a steady 70K job, I can look back at the PFS reps and laugh in their faces.

I am so glad you ahve a job. The self employed do need some one to wait on them when we call on businesses. But then again when that company gets tired of you, or they can find someone to do the work for less, or the company goes under, you will be unemployed. In Primerica the only time you get out is when you quit or you do something truly illegal.

Also a 70k job is a 40k self employed position because of the tax benefits. It seems everything is deductable.
-----------
-----------------------


Heck... what company has a Company Dinner; make you drive the reps (oh that's supposed to be an honor), and on top of that pay for your own dinner??? I have a company credit card!!!

Which can be taken at any moment. But then that drive and dinner is tax free. 100% goes against what you earn. How much do you get to take off your taxes for your company credit card.
-----------


From my impressions, all you reps are deceiving, dingy, broken down, and ignorant brain washed people.

Well Since you think a job is so great, why nto ask all those people unemployed how great a job is? I know you are immuned from downsizing and company's closings. I just hope you are saving 50% of that money so you can live when you are unemployed.

As for being brainwashed, I know people with jobs are. They work to make some one else rich, while getting paid just enough to get by. ANd when the times are tough, they are let go while the owners keep their equity and the clients they have given them.
-----------

Do you want to own your own business and have financial freedom??? yyeessss!!! then this is the company for you! If you bring five more people, then you can start your own business. HHHmmm... no business planning, no loan to start a business? Wow...

What is wrong with that? Most people get personal loans and owe thousands to get a franchise. they ahve to work for 2 to 10 years so they can take their first vacation. And then they can lose it all if the company decides to take back the franchise, and work it themselves. At least with Primerica, you are not in debt for 10 years just to work 120 hours a week to break even.

If you work you get paid. If you work you can become a RVP and then be able to live the life you want.

With a job, you work until they tell you to go away either with a retirement or a termination. You live where they let you, because of the pay you get. You take the vacations they tell you on the pay they give you.

I take a hope and dream than a despare of living in a job any days.
------------

Think about it... let's say you're a wealthy person who has access to a large number of people. Wouldn't you use this toward your advantage to recruit even more people and get even more rich??? Why don't they do that? because this company is a joke, just like all of you who are stuck in your own little primerica hole.

But then there is the advantage that Primerica has. Since the company pays the RVp to train and develop leaders. This si not like the Realtor that wants their best sales person to stay their best sales person. trhe advantage is to train people get them developed and then get them out of the nest so to speak. It is so different. I own my own business and been approached by several RVP's, and the only reason why is I do not want to start another business.

By the way the hole you are talking about is a lot nicer than the hole you live in. I hire people that were making 200, 000 a year for less than 50, 000 now since the economy is so bad. I can't wait until you are gone and come to me and I offer you 30, 000 for some one with your degree and experience, and have to take it because it is all you have.
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   Buddy_Rowee 0 Votes
I had a chance to work in an insurance office. I decided to try the Primerica thing. What a mistake. They are a bunch of religious fanatics. You don’t talk about god in a meeting. And they would not teach me how to sell. They said I had to educate the prospect and give them options. I wanted to sell people stuff and make money. I did some research, and insurance is complicated. That’s good because the client won’t understand it and you can sell the thing that makes you the most money. That’s why I left Primerica. I now work for a small independent agent in town. When a new client comes in, I fire up the smoke generator, find out the max they can pay, and sell them exactly that. When I was at Primerica, they made me do an individual needs analysis for each client. What a pain. Now I only have to do one needs analysis, mine. I figure out what I need and can sell to it I is great to have the freedom to do what you want.
 1st of Aug, 2009 by   Ex-Primerican 0 Votes
How funny is it the previous post is almost certainly a Primerica Rep trying to make the industry look bad. I was with Primerica for over a decade I was brainwashed like most reps who post on here. Here is my background with Primerica:

My college professor at BYU introduced me to Primerica in the mid 90s and I joined for one simple reason – I was scared to say no to him! After a couple meetings I was pretty turned off by “the business” of recruiting everyone, but I couldn’t quit. (At least and still feel comfortable about passing my Biology class) Once day I was finally pressured to take my RVP to see a relative and I was shocked. They were paying $350 a month for life insurance, had a lot of debt, and no savings. On our 2nd visit we got them more coverage for $100 less per month, consolidated all of their debt and saved them $500 a month (& paid off their house a couple years sooner), and started IRAs for them. I was shocked & when I got my first commission I was hooked. I helped my Aunt & Uncle and made almost $600 for doing it. A Primerican was born! Over the next couple years I dominated the leader’s bulletins, ran meetings, won almost every trip, spoke at conventions, got promoted to Regional Leader, and began my trek to RVP and the $100k ring. (The highest part-time contract) I went full-time and made just shy of $50k a year for the last couple years with Primerica. Back then I thought making almost $50k made me wealthy and I was high on my own sense of importance! I loved it… I mean I loved everything about PFS.

One day my little perfect world came to an end. I got fed up with my NSD and requested a transfer & was told there was no way in hell. I spoke to the home office and they said there is no way in hell. This guy (the NSD) acted the role of best friend, mentor, business partner, and most important Christian; but when it came down to it I was nothing more than a meal ticket. There were a lot of personal reasons I needed to get away from him, but I don’t want this to be a slam against him, but an honest take of my experience with PFS.

This is when my real education started. I had a friend who worked for an insurance brokerage house and I started working with them. I learned what real training was. I learned that all Cash Value policies are not evil. (Although I have only few cash value policies in the past 3 years! The problem is people selling cash value policies to people who would be better off with Term) And of course there are the cursed $MART loans. I sold more $MART loans between 1997 – 2003 than anyone in our SNSDs baseshop. I was the $MART guru. I am so embarrassed that I didn’t do some more digging before I sold the product, but I didn’t know what I didn’t know & I trusted my RVP and the crappy fast start schools that told me it was the best mortgage in the industry.

If things wouldn’t have happened the way they did I would still be with PFS running meetings, recruiting every waitress and cashier I see, and alienating my friends and families because all I thought about was recruiting or selling them.

I ran into my former NSD last year while I was visiting family in Provo. We tried to keep it friendly, but when he challenged me on replacing my families’ policies I had to nail him to the wall. Almost every policy I ever wrote was replaced with an equivalent or stronger rate company than PFS. I was able to replace those policies for less money and sometimes more coverage even 10yrs later! (Those that couldn’t be replaced were because of health issues!) Also I confronted him on how unethical the $MART loan was. He tried the very well trained “daily balance simple vs scheduled”, but when he showed me a current $MART loan he was doing trying to prove his point I nailed him again with a rate sheet and mortgage calculator. It is simple – The $MART loan would be the most amazing loan and unbeatable IF, IF, they would have competitive rates! Why Citicorp Trust won’t be competitive still shocks me, but we all know it is Greed. 100% of the time a high interest $MART loan can be beaten (Both time and cost) when comparing it to a conventional 20yr fixed rate loan.

See I am grateful that my BYU professor introduced me to Primerica because it opened this amazing door for me. My ONLY issue with Primerica is that they try to promote themselves as the only company that does what’s right 100% of the time. That is an absolute lie! There products aren’t even close to being even middle of the road!

The truth is Primerica’s Reps job is to get you in the door, get your referral list, and start making sales. Once you recruit someone they repeat the cycle. If reps would stop turning the industry into the villains and PFS into the Robin Hood of the average Americans this debate might end. (And maybe cut out the horrendous recruiting tactics that you read all over the internet… PFS has rules against using the words hire & job, but how many people actually follow that rule?)

I am one of those lucky enough to have learned early enough to find a better vehicle and use it to help my family get to financial independence quickly. I am now semi-retired spending 8 months out of the year by truly doing what is best for my clients 100% of the time and spending the other 4 months in the Netherlands. Needless to say if it weren’t for PFS I would be working in a lab and hating life! So THANK-YOU PFS… I truly mean that.

PLEASE new & old PFS reps – Stop trashing everyone else & realize that the days Art battled “trash-value” policies are almost extinct. Now your battle is against higher rated & cheaper TERM carriers, better performing and NO load mutual funds, and “Real” loans that your client will always get out of debt quicker & cheaper than the $MART loan. (Beware of agent confrontations! Term vs. Term is a slam dunk and not to the benefit of PFS in 99% of the cases)

I really do believe that if Joe Plumeri would have stayed around PFS would be more respected and better performing company!!! It’s sad to see how much PFS has changed since it’s creation. Art used to beat most if not all policies, but now PFS doesn’t even care about being competitive. Why should they? They can sell to the new recruits and their family every month. Sad how much the company has changed! Even State Farm & Prudential beat Primerica’s Term Rates! I bet Art is dying knowing his former company can’t even beat Prudential Term!
Sorry to ramble on, but I have such mixed emotions about PFS. I see that other people repeatedly shown real life examples of “conventional vs. $mart”, but all of the PFS reps ignore the facts and continue to spew their misinformation. All of this being said I have never found so many kind & caring people as I have at PFS events. It is the RVPs, and those that continue to lie, mislead, and take advantage of unknowing reps that disgust me!

Oh yeah. About that Aunt & Uncle that I saw in the 1996. I went to see them 2 years ago and was able to replace their Primerica life insurance for $47.35 less per month. (That’s right less after 10yrs!!! And we started a new 20yr term) I reviewed their $MART loan and guess what? A Primerica rep from my Aunt’s work came out and helped them “restructure” their debt. How did they do that? Well another $MART loan. We sat down and I was able to do a 10yr conventional loan for $80 more per month than their “new” $MART loan. As for their IRAs – Well the new PFS rep has “adjusted their accounts” 3 times since taking over. Always into different fund families. Hmmm I wonder why? Oh yeah, the rep gets paid again! (I know you Primerica reps are ready to throw me under the bus as to why I didn’t talk to my Aunt before and stop all of this from happening, but in all honesty there was some personally issues with my Father and his sister and we just didn’t talk. I know most of you reading this could care less, but the PFS drones were ready to call me a fake, liar, loser, or 100 other adjectives they learn in their meeting to tear people down.)

If you are considering Primerica know the facts.
1. Primerica reps are selling very expensive products. (Life, Mortgages, and Investments) You can find better and cheaper products 100% of the time.
2. The FNA is not a financial plan. It is a sales tool to sell you the expensive products.
3. Primerica is a MLM just like Amway. They want you to join to sell their expensive products to your family and friends. (Your warm market)
4. Primerica compensation is minuscule compared to the rest of the industry. (yes even the RVP level)
5. Facts go out the window with Primerica sense you are brainwashed there. As you can see PFS reps NEVER use real numbers! Who needs facts when they can brainwash you to buy & sell to your friends & family.
 9th of Aug, 2009 by   IwantToKnow 0 Votes
im not all for the money but i just want to know if i join primerica will i make money atleast to pay for the expenses that i am using to provide their service? am i scamming people when i sell them their products? i already been to one of their meetings my brother and i went to it he joined but did not make it anywhere and just quit now my wifes friend is doing it and she tells my wife that her friends been doingi t for a while and now she doing better finacially and that she has faith in working for primerica because her pastor is doing it also...

Post your Comment

Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards ComplaintAgree Neutral Disagree
Comment text
Attach photos (optional)

Videos

Are Your Friends Costing You Money?

Latest Groups

Today's Mess-Up Photo


RSS Feed
bdomains.com
 
loading
     
 
Login close
Email:
Password:

Forgot your password?