Will not stop bothering me

Primerica will not stop bothering me and now they are trying to make me feel like I'm stupid. They're very high pressure and will not take a simple no thanks for an answer. They tried to get me to sign up and I said no so they decided to sell me Insurance that I don't need. They tell me my Insurance is bad and the one they have is the BEST. They are the only company that has GOOD Insurance! I was not born yesterday. So if they are the ONLY good ones why are they not on the news and headlining the papers?

I do not want to be pushed into something I don't want and made to feel like an idiot for not doing it. I would definitely say to stay away from this company. It is a pyramid scheme no matter what they call it now. It is the same thing. Please be careful and do not jump into anything with these people. If you let them talk to you then before you know it you are being talking into something you don't want. And when you think it over and say no thanks. They get upset with you and get really pushy.
Complaint comments Comments (15) Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful?

23rd of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
its unfortunate you had such a bad experience with a primerica rep. and they obviously did not show you the value of the insurance product. compared to the industry it is the best out there as far as value and price. and as a response to your comment that why are we headling the papers. read the papers now. we are going public. people are investing in primerica. this is by far a great company they really helped me save money on everything my mortgage my insurance. i used to have a horrible insurance called whole life. and it wasnt doing anything for me. A Primerica rep help me understand a term called by term and invest the difference. it really works. i used to be a financial advisor and have a degree in mathematics. The concepts made sense. I would urge everyone to disregard this post. the whole complaint is obsurd.
 13th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
The only reason you would feel like an idiot, is because you are one. I do not know why they are pressuring you. What you have currently is exactly what you should have so please keep it. This pyramid scheme also paid me over six figures this year and guess what, I have ONE licensed agent in my office who is a part time finance student! Enjoy working at Wal-Mart in retirement you retard
 22nd of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
It's a pyramid scheme and Life is tough is the one that's the idiot.. I have been approaced by someone trying to get me into theis scam also and they are so pushy and trying to act like I'm an idiot... Guess what? I'm not. I have a college degree in Business Management and have learned over the years when a scam is a scam... You might "claim" to have made over 6 figures, which I highly doubt, but if so then you did it by scamming people... I would rather have a legitimate job at Walmart and make an honest living than be a liar like you are. I guarantee I make more money than you do. I just don't lie and rip people off as you do Mr Life is tough...
You have 1 employee? WOW... I'm impressed!
 19th of Jun, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Again, very suprising to see ignorance so openly flaunted. Pyramid schemes are ILLEGAL. Primerica is the largest company to go public on the NYSE in the last 2 decades. Companies like MetLife put up billions of dollars to have Primerica market ONE of their products. You are obviously very hurt and upset because of one or two agents that didn't handle things the right way or offended you, but to judge an entire company because of your one experience is as silly as saying Subway is a scam because the guy working at the one near your house is rude to you and never gives you what you ask for. See the logic in that? Primerica's mission is to help people, not hurt people. Sorry you had a bad experience, but you can't label the whole company as bad just because you had a bad experience.
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Have you ever? These are total grease balls! This is a company that has many agents who have been made to feel as if it is the next big thing! They wander around for a bit doing really nothing except alienating friends and family by giving them the same experience as you describe. You should not even let them in the door! Snake Oil!!
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
By the way, this complaint indicates that you have no worries about being stupid!
 18th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
The reason why they won't leave you alone is that they're very recruitment-heavy. And the reason why they want to replace your existing policy is b/c they're trained to sell only term, claiming that all other insurance is bad value. Their intentions are good, but their actions may not be. Case in point, their term is very expensive. Do some shopping and you'll see.

Primerica is not a pyramid scheme, but they ARE MLM. MLM invariably favours the people on the top of the chain, and so commissions get shifted upwards, thereby undercutting the person on the bottom who actually carried out the sale. This situation may not be a bad thing, but it certainly makes it difficult for a new guy to get off on the right start, and forces him/her to recruit in order to climb the ladder.
 9th of Aug, 2010 by    -1 Votes
I absolutely rescent this company, I started a blog to help spread the word about them please post your complaints there primericacomplaints.blogspot.com
 28th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
To Primerica, "I'm not interested" = "Yes, maybe"
 22nd of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
This company helped me raise my self esteem and become independent. I have helped many clients in so many areas of finance in their life. No, maybe not everyone likes the concepts we teach (though I don't understand why they don't), and there are bad reps out there like with ANY company, so why do you insist on making the whole company bad? Do you blame the drive thru, or burger king for a mistake in your order? ... If you listen to Dave Ramsey, you can see our concepts play out.
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by    +2 Votes
Here is the Primerica rate vs the best rate. So much for doing to best for clients, eh Primerica

30year old 1million 20yr pref plus

Primerica Rate $83.13

40year old 2million 20yr standard
Best Rate $243.08
Primerica Rate $316.83

Looks like Primerica doesnt even come close. Not only are they a pyramid scheme, but their rates are terrible. There is no winning with Primerica.

PS I bought my life insurance through YourLifeSolution.com which is where these quotes came from
 30th of Nov, 2010 by    -1 Votes
I have had enuff of pple coming down on Primerica! It's the greatest opportunity on earth!

F--- you Sandra, Primerica pays top dollar to their agents, I bet YourLifeSolution.com doesn't pay s*i* to there reps. We need to lern as a country that it aint all bout the dollar, its bout caring. I showed a family the other day how to save some money on there term insurance over State Farm, GET IT! I helped that family put food in there chidlrens mouth.

With Primerica you not only make bank providing insurance to ppl but also buy giving others opportunity they wouldn't have. Thats what Primerica is about!!!
 7th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
It's funny. This site has less than 400 complaints about Primerica compared to the 7, 000, 000+ extremely satisfied clients and agents of company...
It's also hilarious to me that the complainers on this site are the first ones to whine about 'having to SAVE their PTO time for vacation', 'should have gotten a raise by now', 'I do the work of my manager and he/she gets paid more', or my favorite...'Is it Fridaayy yeeeeett?' . However, when you are given an opportunity to eliminate all of that headache and call the shots for once for a small amount of money which you probably blew off on clothes, going out to eat or some b.s. you bought to make yourself feel like you are rich, you are quick to defend that everyday job, boss and co-workers that are giving you a headache. Dummies.
There are more people from outside of our country who realize what a goldmine Primerica is and are willing to work hard for a couple years, learn everything that the wealthy class wouldn't otherwise teach to them and build a legacy for their families. Then, there are the complainers here who deep down want freedom from their jobs, bosses and co-workers but don't want to work to get it. Lazy dummies.
It's even more hilarious that people think someone who holds a title as a "Financial Advisor" or "Financial Planner", has a degree, and uses big terminology knows EVERYTHING there is to know about personal finances. A "Financial Advisor" doesn't know any more than a Primerica Agent with his/her securities license. WE TAKE THE SAME REQUIRED STATE EXAM as your neighbor/friend who is an 'Advisor' for Merill Lynch!! The only difference is that he wasted 4 years of his life and thousands of dollars at a university to learn about it and pray that he gets the job as an executives b*&@!. On top of that he's not even gonna sit down with you unless you make 6 figures a year. Titles mean nothing...Self-Education is everything. Profits are better than wages. Don't believe me? Ask the CEO that decided yours. Oh and read a book dummies.
If you are offended by the word 'dummies'...it wasn't for you:)
 6th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
you sound a bit belligerent. If they did happen to make you feel stupid, it's only because you are a hard headed person.

making absolute statements like " It is a pyramid scheme no matter what they call it now" is absolutely wrong. the company is actually a wall street company.
the company has the most 6 figure income earners in the US, followed by microsoft. Suck on that retard.
 3rd of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I work for Primerica and there is no one I know like that, If someone tells me no I thank them for their time and wish them the best of luck there is 1000's o pond 1000's of people to talk to so why waste time with someone that doesn't understand the good that you can do for them, I wouldn't waste my time. I hope the people you dealt with are no longer working for us because that's not our training. And plus my good sir if you knew anything about Insurance you would know we do have the best one out there because we are not ripping people off with some cash value whole life that pays you a little bit wile the company that sold you that miss is making a killing off of you. If you want to learn something about Insurance then go take a class and learn about all the rip off contracts that are out there, they are all tied to life contracts not Term contracts. But like I said go take a class and learn for your self and get a Life License and be somebody. And that's all I have to say about that.

Contact Us