logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
3. (27 mins ago)
Zoosk
Cannot sign up for one month only - bad link
4. (31 mins ago)
Offerwire Zyxel NBG 416N Wireless Router
Lied about Invalid Rebate
5. (43 mins ago)
Sun Cellular PostPaid
Unknown GPRS being charged to account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PowerSportsMax.com Complaints & Reviews - No delivery, no refund

PowerSportsMax.com Contacts & Informations

PowerSportsMax.com

Posted:    Chris Williams

No delivery, no refund

I ordered two dirt bikes but only received one (which had a couple of broken parts). I have tried repeatedly to contact the company by telephone and via email with no response except "we'll check on it". It has been almost two months and I have not received a refund nor the second bike. My experience with this company has been terrible and I would not recommend it to anyone; this company is also known as Deeal, Inc.
Comments United States Sports & Recreation
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jun, 2007 by   Kimberly Thompson 0 Votes
I also would not recommend this company to anyone... I ordered a moped for my daughter... It arrived damaged, I was told to take pictures and email them to them... I also never received a BILL OF SALE. So I can't even legally register the moped!!!

I have called over and over and over again... No response, but they had no problems taking my money. They do NOT return phone calls!!!
 26th of Jun, 2007 by   Jack 0 Votes
I've been looking online about chines scooter and i am curious whats up with them. Some people have a lot of problems and some are just fine. Any suggestions?
 26th of Jun, 2007 by   David Johnson 0 Votes
I now own a roketa bali 150 that i bought last year from powersportsmax.com and i love it. 20 years ago i use to ride a harley but had to get rid of it when i got married. My wife made me. Now i am older and more mature she let me get a moped scooter. I looked around locally and found powersportsmax.com I purchased the bike for 1600 and some change. The only problem i had with it was its tape player. it looked older than my 92 corrola. I went to best buy and purchase a cd player and took it to powersportsmax to install. Everything has been fine so far.
 26th of Jun, 2007 by   Kimberly Thompson 0 Votes
Well, I hope this will help anyone else who has had problems with Powersportsmax.com. I called more times than I can count to try and get ahold anyone who works there... I am unable to leave a message due to their mailbox is always full... hummm I wonder why??

The customer service at this place is HORRIBLE... all I wanted from these people was a bill of sale... I mean come on... I paid for the moped before it was every shipped to my home, you would just automatically think they would include that with your merchandise!! WRONG... they don't... they told me that you have to REQUEST a Bill of Sale from them... so I did that... then they blame on it on ROCKETA... saying that they have to request it from them... I just kept getting a different song and dance to why I wasn't getting my bill of sale.

SO... I google up Rocketa... and called them my self, I explained my situation to them, and that I bought the moped from PowersportsMax.com... they knew exactly WHO they were... they told me that they "PowersportsMax" is NOT one of their dealers... that they get A LOT of complaints and phone call about them DAILY... but the good part of this story is that the GREAT PEOPLE at Rocketa are sending me a Bill of Sale... all I had to do was give them my VIN # on my daughters moped and they have already sent me out paper work I need to register it!!

So save yourself a lot of hassle, do not go through PowersportsMax to buy anything... these people will not help you, once they have your $$$... all you will get is there answering machine!!
 2nd of Sep, 2007 by   James Peters 0 Votes
Powersportsmax.com is a scam. I ordered a new scooter and they sent me a 2005 model 3 weeks after promised delivery. I had to call numerous time to even get a hold of someone. They kept giving me the run around and finally after three weeks of threats I finally got the scooter and it was wrong color and damaged. They told me that I could not return it because the damage is only cosmetic even though I told them I could live with the color. They promise to send parts to me to replace the damage but 3 months has gone by and no parts. Do not buy from Powersportsmax.com end of story.
 4th of Sep, 2007 by   Stuart Scharer 0 Votes
I bought a Quad 400 from powersportsmax that would run approx. 30 minutes then overheat even in march. The quad was in and out of their recommended repair shops at my expense that was to be refunded in writing by them. Finally after 100 phone calls the money for the quad was refunded but I am still waiting for the $600 for the repairs they agreed to pay. My next move is small claims court for the money owed to me. Please tell anyone not to buy anything from these people they are so disorganized and parts are impossible to get unless you have time to spend on the phone calling and calling.
 16th of Jan, 2008 by   Stephen Scheer 0 Votes
I would like to thank everyone who took the time to post there complaints on this web site. I am was about to purchase a $2,000 scooter from powersportsmax.com and after reading these complaints there is no way!! Can anyone recomend a reputable company for me?
 26th of Jan, 2008 by   Jason Grigg 0 Votes
I only found this complaint board after purchasing my 3,000 dollar go kart. It also came in damaged and will not start until almost 5 minutes of cranking then runs out of gas going up hill. I have sent them pictures and e-mails and have talked to a couple of guys on the phone. I have not recieved help yet but it is still soon. I bought the cart jan 10 2008. I have to admit the thing is really cool. But I am sceptical about service so far. I did notice that they took my negitive comments off thier review board and made it impossible to re-post. when I try it says syntax error. I guess they get alot of negitive feed back huh? Buyer beware!
 3rd of Feb, 2008 by   John miller 0 Votes
I bought a speedee db13 dirt bike that had all the lights and stuff on it thinking I could get it regesterd but nothing on it is DOT
so there is a list of changes I'll have to make on the bike. and I didnt get an owners manual or the MSO certificate Ive emailed and they told me they submited that was a week ago. Some of the plastic parts did not fit just rite. You get what ya pay for I guess.
 10th of Feb, 2008 by   John miller 0 Votes
Well still havent got my MSO and have since found out that my state will not ever regester this motorcycle for on road use.
So I went and bought a 2005 kawasaki KLR250 it had 500miles on it , I got this one regesterd for highway use. So I say
dont buy a bike from powersportsmax in some way you will be disapointed. BUYER BEWARE!
 29th of Feb, 2008 by   John miller 0 Votes
Well the story continiues, Still Havent got my papers.I bought the bike on 01/03/08 Dont realy know what to do now , But have notified sothern california Better Business Bureau, And I'll let you know.
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   John miller 0 Votes
Well good news I finaly got the papers on the motorcycle it only took 3 months almost.
 8th of Apr, 2008 by   Betty Moore 0 Votes
We bought a mobed in March 16th. They said the bike was not available and then would not return the money. We have been on the phone with them every day and now they are just not answering our calls. They kept saying it would be back in the bank in a few days but would not give us a transaction code... every day it was we will get it back. now they will not talk to us. they figure who it is and just leave us sitting on hold or say that Recardo is not available.
Fraud scam DO NOT use them
 9th of Apr, 2008 by   KB 0 Votes
We bought our 6 year old daughter the 90cc four wheeler about this time a year ago. It looked great when it arrived. Started it and my daughter rode it around the yard a few times then I saw something leaking from the front of the motor. It was oil getting out around the valve cover. I called them and for 3 months went thru all the BS with Ricardo, I took pictures and emailed the cracked valve cover images to them. They said the part should be here in about 6 weeks since its coming from China. I waited and waited, never heard another word from them. All I can say is we lost $500 to a dishonest company which is really just a scam. I hate Ricardo and his company, if I ever see him I"m gonna BREAK HIS NECK AND THROW HIM IN A DITCH! Literally!!!
 27th of Apr, 2008 by   bob 0 Votes
some on bring them to court.
 28th of Apr, 2008 by   johnny c 0 Votes
i bought a roketa bali 250cc scooter from powersports max, and knock on wood the only problem i had was over heating... So i back flushed the cooling sytem and put 50/50 antifreeze and installed and made a plastic channeller from a salvge car, for the air to flow better to the radiator in and it has'nt overheat since...I also changed the oil and added half a quart of lucas oil stabilizer... and well; another was the head lamp bulb went out and no one had the bulb locally, so I took the front off and replaced the existing one with silverstar lamps...it was like night and day, the only con was you can't run both lamps due to the electrical sytem can't handle that much power consumption...so I had to rig a dual toggle switch to only run one at a time, so if one goes out hit the switch and and you still have a back-up light to run...silver-star lamp 9003, available at advance auto or any common car parts store, also get a harness to fit these lamps...should'nt run more than 10 dollars for a harness kit, and 40 plus for the lamps...up to you if you want to see better at for night driving...it really helped alot...well all this was still better than buying a five or seven thousand dollar scooter to sell for quarter of the price...
 3rd of Jun, 2008 by   Jason Grigg 0 Votes
Well it's been 4 months and I finally got a replacement carburator for our 250 go-kart. That fixed the choke, starting and running correctly problems. I still have not gotten the bent rear swing arm that was damaged in delivery.
I have read all the other comments and I feel bad for people who have lost so much $. I have done like the rest of you and tried calling and e-mailing but to no avail.
The kart we bought does not do anywhere near the speed they say it does. It slows down to 10 mph going up a small incline. A few things have come loose while riding, like brake lines and such. The rear view mirrors flip all over the place while riding making them good for nothing. I had to put better tires on right away. I kept getting flats from things as small as twigs and small broken branches on the ground. You cant run all the lights when its dark cause the electrical system can't handle charging it back up.
Besides leaning to one side because of the bent swing arm, we still ride it. I most cetainly will not buy from them again. Roketa sells the item I need for 120.00 but I'm going to wait a while longer to see what happens with Powersports. I already spent 3, 000 for this thing. It would be nice if we could all go to their complaint counter and demand some action. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS
 16th of Jun, 2008 by   Bad service 0 Votes
William Chow is the husband and Jie Dou is the wife
william@deealinc.com
or fax to 626-628-3477

Agent adress for Service Process
3725 Colorado St
West Covina, Ca 91792

We need a class action lawyer.
 19th of Jun, 2008 by   TexasAutoOnline 0 Votes
Update, I spoke with the Lead Attorney for the DMV in Ca and Deeal INC/powermotorsports.com is supposed to be Lic by the state and they are not. There are commencing an investigation into them.
Furthermore, I spoke with the Texas DMV and they also sate that they must be Lic in texas, they are also going to commence an investigation.

check if they are to be Lic in your state. If it is to be riden on the roads...they need a lic to sale
 1st of Jul, 2008 by   Tyler McCoy 0 Votes
I just got f*cked by those SOB's and am now on the phone with them... I agree with everyone about what has gone wrong and think we should have a class action attorney involved against this company. Does anyone know if there is a lawsuit pending with these loosers?

How a New Health Reform Will Affect You