logo

blackstuff.net
Scam
2. (8 mins ago)
Typical Dutch Stuff
Cheat money through the Typical dutch stuff
3. (27 mins ago)
orchard loan
refund loan
4. (28 mins ago)
Auto Services Company, Inc.
refusal to honor warranty
5. (30 mins ago)
PositionMEonline and Reeltime Media
Business in Trouble???

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PopularClub, Rome, New York Complaints & Reviews - owe my customers and I money and rewards

PopularClub Contacts & Informations

PopularClub

Posted:    antoinette lamascolo

owe my customers and I money and rewards

popularclub
Rome, New York
antoinettelamascolo@yahoo.com
I have been with popular club for over 20 years .I started having trouble with them about 2 years ago. They gave me the run around for so many things! I kept saying I was going to quit, but they still owed my customers rewards and money.Every time something was returned they me a hard time for months.When the last catolog came out they were selling things they couldn't even get! my customers would be paying for itemes they were never going to recieve. I called them soooo many times trying to straighten things out . All the time they would lie to me, or sit on the phone with nothing to say knowing all the time they would not be refunding anything! The last time I called I was frantic and even had to apologize because I dont normally talk to people that way. They put me on the phone with a manager, she lied just as much!They told me a new catolog would be coming out and everything would be taken care of then.Shouldnt I have been told the truth ? How do I look to all my customers ? if the shoe was on the other foot I would have to pay!
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Swine Flu Vaccine Scam