logo

Pure pomegranate capsules

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PopularClub, Rome, New York Complaints & Reviews - owe my customers and I money and rewards

PopularClub Contacts & Informations

PopularClub

Posted:    antoinette lamascolo

owe my customers and I money and rewards

I have been with popular club for over 20 years .I started having trouble with them about 2 years ago. They gave me the run around for so many things! I kept saying I was going to quit, but they still owed my customers rewards and money.Every time something was returned they me a hard time for months.When the last catolog came out they were selling things they couldn't even get! my customers would be paying for itemes they were never going to recieve. I called them soooo many times trying to straighten things out . All the time they would lie to me, or sit on the phone with nothing to say knowing all the time they would not be refunding anything! The last time I called I was frantic and even had to apologize because I dont normally talk to people that way. They put me on the phone with a manager, she lied just as much!They told me a new catolog would be coming out and everything would be taken care of then.Shouldnt I have been told the truth ? How do I look to all my customers ? if the shoe was on the other foot I would have to pay!
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Gift Card Savings And Useful Consumer Tips