owe my customers and I money and rewards

I have been with popular club for over 20 years .I started having trouble with them about 2 years ago. They gave me the run around for so many things! I kept saying I was going to quit, but they still owed my customers rewards and money.Every time something was returned they me a hard time for months.When the last catolog came out they were selling things they couldn't even get! my customers would be paying for itemes they were never going to recieve. I called them soooo many times trying to straighten things out . All the time they would lie to me, or sit on the phone with nothing to say knowing all the time they would not be refunding anything! The last time I called I was frantic and even had to apologize because I dont normally talk to people that way. They put me on the phone with a manager, she lied just as much!They told me a new catolog would be coming out and everything would be taken care of then.Shouldnt I have been told the truth ? How do I look to all my customers ? if the shoe was on the other foot I would have to pay!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful?

7th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

PopularClub - myself and members

I have been a secretary for popular club for yrs, and never had as many problems and even complaints from my memebers as I have had in the last yr.. I have been ripped off by popular for memeber dividends and rewards. A memeber of mine was credited over a hundred dollars for merchantdise she payed into and never received I still have the credit slips.. I call nothing no web site .. they just seemed to vanish no responses.. I myself as a secretary of popular club was given junk a surround sound not worth the powder to blow it up.. sent it all back and they sent it back to me even in worse shape than I received it the first time it was nicked up scratched and she told me I am stuck with it... now I cannot get a hold of any one as there are payments still although it is not worth it... I could have went to target and got better for my money even without the so called low weekly payments... I am not sure if popular club will ever be in business again but if they are I am sure they lost a lot of good secretarys and cutomers due to their negligence and poor communication and carelessness!!

Contact Us