Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Plumstruck.com Complaints & Reviews - They wasted my time, twice

Plumstruck.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-01-20 by

They wasted my time, twice

plumstruck.com
Ordered an item from Walmart.com that was sold by Plumstruck. Rec'd notice from Walmart that the order was canceled, no reason why. Then rec'd notice about same order from Hayneedle.com, apparently they are the same company as Plumstruck. I've had a previously negative experience with Hayneedle, also bad customer service and communication. Apparently they don't want my money, so I'll buy the item elsewhere! Very strange and they wasted my time, twice!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes

Plumstruck.com - These people LIE about having items in stock and the refuse to cancel an order
plumstruck.com

These people LIE about having items in stock and the refuse to cancel an order. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CRIMINALS!!
 5th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Plumstruck.com - They don't care about their customers
plumstruck.com

They don't care about their customers. They sent my item with free shipping, but when I returned it, it cost me $50 to ship it back via ground freight. Something is wrong here. So now I am out $50. Will never buy from Plumstruck again!!
 21st of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
they charged me 2times shipped at 7.99 to ship 2 little fake fish tank plants, , thats 16.00 for a 2lb box when I returned item they refused to give me back my shipping charges, , and out another 8 to ship back to them with return receipe
 21st of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
false advertising as far as the aquarium plants, , they make you believe they are real and they are cheap plastic 7.99 shipping what a joke this company is, , and they advertise on walmart.com but walmart wont stand behind the sale of this rip off company
 2nd of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered a shower curtain - scene a beautiful blue sky with white clouds - but it was defective -- should not have passed inspection.
Two of the buttonholes for holders were not good -- one was at the very top edge - with just a few threads - the other had part
of the curtain caught in half the stitches. I sewed the top of one -- the other, I used a seam ripper to take out part of the stitches - which
left a rip in the curtain --which I stitched. The fabric is good - the color nice -- but I had bought to hang at a vacation rental cabin and
am just not happy with this product.
 24th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
They are very hard to return items. Don't ever order anything from them.
As for Walmart, where I made the online purchase, they were no help either
 18th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
Do NOT buy from this company!!! AND - SHAME ON WALMART FOR SELLING THEIR PRODUCT!!! I did NOT receive what I ordered! They sent something similar BUT IT COST MORE TO RETURN THEN THE ITEMS COST!!! HORRIBLE - HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

Contact Us