logo

SBI ATM Card
Transcation declained
3. (10 mins ago)
myticketsonline.eu
Lost money, not received tickets
4. (10 mins ago)

Posted:    Freddy

Terrible experience

Plenty Of Fish
plentyoffish.com
This site has used an electronic switch tactic in that if you select the 'serious Member' option charge of three months, they will BILL you for the FULL YEAR! I wasn't aware of the 'switch' until AFTER they sent me a confirmation message informing me of the amount charged!

I immediately contacted my bank and filed a charge dispute, as there is NO WAY TO CONTACT POF DIRECTLY! I even submitted a 'scam' claim against themselves on their site, to no avail.

I am now championing an effort to post a complaint on EVERY forum they have so the word gets out and I get a response from the site. I updated my profile as well with a warning at the beginning. No doubt the next thing that happens is that my profile will be removed from the site, and I will have no recourse to warn anyone and everyone, except HERE!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Nov, 2009 by   Lev Yur'evich Kamensky 0 Votes
This was my plentyoffish profile http://api.ning.com/files/n6x3sJrjsvd3etu-xR6GkNbb4JziClDcaBju18Wlt0s_/PlentyofFishreview.mht

The serious sea monster thought he could eat the little clownfish, but giants are really dwarves inside.

I broke all the TOS on purpose after the Admin gave me the "first and last warning" and he ended up giving in and letting me keep the "torso photo." Only after I wrote a review of his site in my profile did he delete it. Both spineless and a coward.

Unlike him my threats materialize into actions :)

"if you will not be the clown you will be the fool"
----me
 27th of Nov, 2009 by   Lev Yur'evich Kamensky 0 Votes
http://www.lavaplace.com/ here is a no drama free dating site LAVA PLACE
 23rd of Sep, 2010 by   missmanager 0 Votes
I have been on this site for three months and I had experience with one of your user. He is a scammer asking for money.I feel very insecure on this site now. Please help me.
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   aeverinezinn 0 Votes
I have been on the site for six months now and have had no luck finding someone new to replace my now ex-girlfriend. I did everything right and apparently after contacting nearly 12, 000 women only two have seemed to be interested and a majority are unwilling to relocate for the relationship.

What's even worse since I am a pre-op transwoman - I had to create two accounts (one as a male and one as a female, both seeking females.) It seems that a 15 year fear of mine has lead to being bullied and cyber-bullied (and have reached to the point where I have to "bully the bully".

Bottom line: the site is a f***ing joke to the LGBT community. They don't care about the transgender community.

SHAME ON YOU MARKUS FRIND! SHAME ON YOU! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO RESPECT THE TRANS COMMUNITY!
 13th of Jul, 2012 by   brused1411 0 Votes
this site is a joke I have been on this site for a year off and on. This site as alot of men and women that like to use people. In my particular case was that I went out on a date with a man and right away wanted to borrow money from me. The 2nd case I went on a date everything was great and we dated for a while then after the 120 days his alter ego came out. He had borrowed money from me paid me back a little and still have not recied the rest. It all came out the he had assult charges against him from other relationships. He also lived at a rehab house for alcholism. He was an alcoholic and I know now I will never get the money back from him since he is an alcoholic. He would get all drunk and not remember the next day. I still get the occasionally messages where he is chewing me out one min and the next calling me apologizing. Be carefuly on this site there are alot of freaking Crazy people on this site.

What's New in Smart Phones