logo

Business in Trouble???

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Platinum Services Complaints & Reviews - i don't know anything about them and they keep debiting my account. this is a scam and i am trying to get down to the bottom of it.

Platinum Services Contacts & Informations

Platinum Services

Posted:    coty smith

platinum services
i don't have any of the following questions. all i know is that this company id trying to debit my account and i have not done any business with this company. i have no clue who these people are.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jul, 2008 by   debra eguia 0 Votes

Took 79.95 out of my account - Platinum Services

Took 79.95 out of my account unauthorized! Beware all!
 11th of Jul, 2008 by   debra eguia 0 Votes

took my money - Platinum Services

i dont know platinum just took 79.95 from my account and i want it back
 11th of Aug, 2008 by   J Osborn +1 Votes
I have the same problem. Each bank account i have is debited without my knowledge. Ive changes banks so many times . Thing is i never give out my personal info so how can they keep taking money out?
 20th of Aug, 2008 by   scamnots +1 Votes
Simply check with your bank and they can easily identify where the withdrawl went to. It would have to have been authorized by you at some point. If not you have a problem with your bank(s).
 17th of Oct, 2008 by   latosha ward +1 Votes
i had 16.95 tooken out my account then another 17.95 and i dont no were this is coming from and i need to get to the bottom of this
 2nd of Feb, 2009 by   Debra Miller 0 Votes
Platinum services has been debiting my account for $14 dollars twice the 2nd of every month. I don;t even know how to get in touch with them.
 18th of May, 2009 by   JAMES DAVIS 0 Votes
hi my name is james davis and i like to know about platinlim services for platinlim services take 99.95 of my money out of my debit card on the 5/18/09 and i do not no way but do not like it i like to get my money bank for this is not right at all to do so how do i get my money back thank you you can call me at 573 470 5445 or you can email me at radio2834@yahoo.com
 4th of Sep, 2009 by   Richard J Sams 0 Votes

never authorized withdraw from my bank account - Platinum Services

never authorized bank withdraw
 19th of Oct, 2009 by   robert linthurst +1 Votes
hy my name is robert, and they have took money from my account 3 times and the messed up part about it is the bank is continueing to allow this fraudulent activity to continue.when I called to see who they were they would not tell me.why cant someone do something.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   iceburg +1 Votes
hi my name is don, and they got all my money out of my account, my bank also cant tell me anything about them or how to contact them, yes they are fraudulent and need to be stopped
 29th of Dec, 2009 by   ohiogirl09 +1 Votes
My friend David received calls from this place today. They claimed that he had committed credit card fraud and threatened legal action if he didn't pay five hundred dollars. When he tried to get info about the supposed debt and the company, they actually hung up on him. They called five times and became abusive and threatening at a certain point and began calling him names and saying that they had his voice recorded giving consent to charge his credit card. They said they had a voice analysis machine that proved with a 99.4% match that the authorization came from him. Here's the kicker- my friend doesn't even have a credit card. TOTAL SCAM. Everyone beware.
 3rd of Jan, 2010 by   sjcsalas 0 Votes

NATIONAL PLATINUM MEMBERS SERVICES
2533 N. CARSON ST. SUITE 4077
NV 89706
 6th of Feb, 2010 by   Anita L. W. +1 Votes
What disturbs me more than someone taking $99.95 out of my account is the fact that I have been reading that they have been doing this to people for over a year now. How is it that they are allowed to continue? The account they took this money out of supports my ill 82 year old mother who is on a fixed income that is stretched to the limit now. When they took the money out it made the three small checks that the money was in the bank to cover, bounce. Now we are minus the 99.95 they took, the $105.00 bounce check fees and the amount of the checks. This is devastating and the financial spiral effect this has already started on my mothers account has got to be stopped and corrected. I am going to file a complaint with the Attorney General in Nevada & California, The federal Attorney General, Nevada BBB, every government office that has anything to do with our currency and then to our politicians. Who are these people and who are the people that sold them my banking information? I will not be done with this situation until I know the name of the person(s) going to jail for taking money, steeling money that was needed to take care of a woman that worked all of her life for the social security she gets. The bank makes it harder on us to get our money at times than they did for this company. They had no check number, they did not have my ATM Card number all they had to do was tell them they wanted it. This is so wrong!!!
 16th of Feb, 2010 by   jyazzz +1 Votes
hi everyone i have been experiencing the same exact problem w/ Platinum Service...I have no idea who they are or where they came from. Every time they have tried to pull money from my account no money was there so my bank charges me 25.00 every time. I just spoke with my bank and they provided me with a number 18009728094 which of coarse gives a busy signal. My bank told me to get a police report and they will take care of the entire situation. These people are crazy, I do not understand how they can do this to people, they are sick. Everyone try talking to your bank to see if they will remove the charges. I'll update you all within a few days.
 18th of Feb, 2010 by   KristinArizona 0 Votes
Apparently my actions were effective. I called Platinum Services and closed my "account", told them I was filing a police report, a BBB report, a complaint with the Attorney General and would be closing my checking account to ensure no further unauthorized charges would take place and I would file a fraud claim with the bank . Since my charge was still pending, Platinum Services reversed the charges and the $99.95 transaction disappeared. Since I've gotten the fraud department at the bank involved, any further activity from this merchant will be rejected.
 19th of Feb, 2010 by   Suzanne McAfee 0 Votes
I had the same thing happen to us! I am on hold with them right now. I have already called my bank and filed fraud dispute, and have a hold on my account so that they can not take any more money! This is stealing, I thought this was illegal??? How can they just take money out of your account like this! There has to be a way that it can be stopped for all future victims!
 22nd of Feb, 2010 by   RP199 +1 Votes
i agree i just got a phone call from my bank stating i give out my account number to this company but i never heard of them in my life. they took out 99.95 from my account..
 24th of Feb, 2010 by   lilwilson +1 Votes
these people are crazy they did me the same thing.the lady told me i have to get a police report.why should i?i am trying to talk to one of my police friends to get it resolved.i will keep everyone posted.
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   ladyred1 0 Votes

unauthorized $99.00 withdrawal - Platinum Services

they went to my direct deposit disability bank acct. and got $99.00 without my consent.

Fight Against Healthcare Insurance Fraud