logo

Bovada Poker is so rigged

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

pizza hut stuffed crust pizza, Cedar Rapids, Iowa Complaints & Reviews - was poorly made, very nasty

pizza hut stuffed crust pizza Contacts & Informations

pizza hut stuffed crust pizza

Posted:    ~BeCcA~

was poorly made, very nasty

pizza hut
423 edgewood rd. N.W.
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Phone: 319-396-7777
my pizza was fucking disgusting excuse my swearing but im pissed, I just got a stuffed crust pizza from the pizza hut on edgewood road in my town at about 9:50pm and it was rediculously so poorly made that I hade to throw it away! I love geting your pizzas because there usualy so much better then everyone elses but not this time. as soon as I lifted the lid of the box I saw absolutely no cheese on it but a small crumb so it was dry and tough and I got chicken on it and the chicken is in formed strips but in the corner I saw a hunk that looked like it was chewed up then spit on the side of the pizza cause it mushed when I touched it, I couldnt belive it, just because I ordered it later then they wanted I guess doesnt mean they can fuck it up im a nurse and my family needed dinner, I was a managr at a fast food restrant a few years back and it doesnt matter if someone orders two minutes before you close u make it with a smile. I want to be reimbursed for my payment of $23.52 in money or food either way because im sure you dont call a partial digested cheeseles pizza good buisness
Comments United States Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jun, 2009 by   ~BeCcA~ 0 Votes
i meant to put the pizza hut address down! oops!!!
 19th of Jun, 2009 by   ~BeCcA~ +1 Votes
u got to be fucking kidding me you fucking bastard, i am a nurse and im in great shape! what the fuck is wrong with you jason that food was for my kids dumbass, im to good for walmart and what you surfing pizza websites for anyway, what a life go make something of your self
 19th of Jun, 2009 by   ~BeCcA~ +1 Votes
well i have to agree with philly. and i dont know the "nurse" that thinks shes better then anyone i think the very opposite, ok, i wish i made 80k a year i never beg for anything especially for free and im not worried about writing in "proper english" for a complaint they know the point im making, you tell'em phillypower!.
 20th of Jun, 2009 by   ~BeCcA~ +1 Votes
Well jason I dont care if you THINK I am that "troll nurse" but sorry to inform you that you are wasting your time, as I previously stated I dont think I am better than ANYBODY! I work very hard for what I do. I actually sadly feel sorry for that "troll nurse" because with an attitude like that she TRULY should change her profession! I think it is completely rediculous, people like her give us a bad name, and it really frustrates me. I would hate for someone like her to care for me. oh and I am not a troll- FYI I am 24yrs 5'7 140lbs- you call that a troll? ok whatever, and as I previously stated I dont beg for shit, if I want something I earn it, and if you want to say calling someone on their bullshit of a job that they did and asking for something that I feel was owed, not for me but for my CHILD, "begging because I think I can get special privlages", then I really think you dont know what the fuck you are talking about!.
 20th of Jun, 2009 by   Brad G +1 Votes
when it comes to fast food you never know what you are going to get...my advice eat at home!
 20th of Jun, 2009 by   Longtalsally 0 Votes
Hi Becca...I wanted to comment on this story ...but seems everyone is a bit negative...I can understand your plight...We encountered a similar problem with a fast food resteraunt here...we don't eat fast food very often but we were heading out of town and throught we'd pick up something on the way...We stopped at a Long John Silver's drive through window here ...for a well known fish joint...they had run out of tartar sauce...the person at the drive through window didn't speak english and when the husband ordered a fish sandwich, they said they didn't have chicken...(?)...its a fish joint...the corn on the cob we ordered didn't even make it to the take out bag either...well...i was on my phone in a flash and called the head office...they gave us a voucher for a new meal...and of course...they still didn't have tartar sauce when we returned two days later...and the corn they gave us was old and dried up...People just don't care anymore...
 20th of Jun, 2009 by   Ghostbuster Ross +1 Votes
Don't mean to be rude and I don't support Jason he is rude. However the letter written did not look like it was written by a nurse. Nurses have masters. Zachary is ten and he could write a better letter. I can understand a few typos here and there, but I agree that this letter does not look like it was written by a someone who has a masters degree. I am not saying this to be rude. It is just people here judge you based on how you write your letter unfortunately.
 21st of Jun, 2009 by   ~BeCcA~ 0 Votes
I know Ross, Well AGAIN as I also previously stated I am not writing to please everybody, Simply to make a point. But I realy dont care. I am still in college for my LPN and I work at a hospital. I am not going to continue to "prove myself" to people, ok, I dont need to do that just because someone insists on being bogus & immature and is stuck on whatever it was someone else had done, That has nothing to do with me, So let it go and move on- maybe get a job or a hobbie or just plain get off your ass to make your time more productive Jason.

As for longtalsally- I am very sorry you encountered that very same problem TWICE, that must have been horrible! this is America.. people speak english. They should not have hired that person if they can not speak or understand the languge, let alone know the difference between fish and chicken!, I feel for you.
 20th of Nov, 2009 by   jigga-MAn-2009 0 Votes
Did you read the fucking sign and understand that you were eating @ PIZZA HUT? OMFG your a retard!

Scam Artists Use New Technique