logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Dealer Warranty LLC
Not honoring the extended warranty
2. (7 mins ago)

Pet Armor

Posted: 2012-05-15 by    WArchess

Flea Medicine is not working

Pet Armor
I would not recommend Pet Armor. We bought it for our small dog. Within 1 day of applying Pet Armor, our dog started scratching constantly, biting at his feet, scratching so much that he has a large bare spot at least 1 1/2″ diameter from scratching so bad on his neck, along with bumps all over the application spot. He was extremely distressed. I thought it was just fleas and the medicine not working, until he kept getting worse, and he was raw and bleeding. I will NEVER use this product again. He has done better the last night after I washed him very well and gave him benadryl. It looks like we poured acid on his poor body.

I would highly recommend that you do a very small test spot before applying the full application on your dog. We’ve always used Frontline Plus in the past, and NEVER had this problem. I don’t know, maybe our dog has a skin allergy to something in Pet Armor, but I wanted to let others know of this possibility.
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of May, 2012 by   JERRY BAUM 0 Votes
I used this product and it doesn't work my cats hair fell out where we applied the pet armor when i called them they gave me every reason that there product wasn't the issue i should spay my yard every month and my house because pet armor is a flea repellent only it doesn't kill the fleas.they also said the scabs on my cat was from scratching but my two indoor cats are declawed on all four paws.after 35 min on the phone there customer service rep told me to have a nice day . DONT USE PET ARMORE YES ITS HALF THE PRICE OF OTHERS BUT DOESNT WORK.
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   robert V 0 Votes
I have also used this product on a Corgi, it does not kill fleas on this breed.

Voter Fraud