logo

pepsi
tnmakopa@gmail.com
Zimbabwe
Phone: +263773672871
i received a message on my mobile on the 6th of february 2013.claiming that my mobile NO. won me 500, 000 pounds in the pepsi international mobile draw.to claim it i had to send my name/email id and cell no.could this be true or fake.
Comments Zimbabwe Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Mar, 2013 by   Zemdkun +1 Votes
i received a message on my mobile on the 6th of February 2013.claiming that my mobile NO. won me 500, 000 pounds in the Pepsi international mobile draw.to claim it i had to send my name/email id and cell no.could this be true or fake.
 13th of Mar, 2013 by   Bahadar Ali 0 Votes
i received a message on my mobile on the 10th of March 2013.claiming that my mobile NO. won me 500, 000 pounds in the Pepsi international mobile draw.to claim it i had to send my name/email id and cell no.could this be true or fake.
Full Name:Bahadar Ali
Email ID:bdkhan83@yahoo.com
Mob Numb :00923459277446
 27th of Apr, 2013 by   sohail akhter 0 Votes
I have received a sms 25th april 2013 from unknown number that your mobile number has won you 500, 000 pounds in 2013 pepsi mobile draw london, to claim your prize send your name address email id and cell # to pepdra@live.co.uk. i want to ask that is it true or not?
 27th of Apr, 2013 by   Mubasher Ilyas Naushahi 0 Votes
i received a message on my mobile on the 26th of April 2013.claiming that my mobile NO. won me 500, 000 pounds in the Pepsi international mobile draw.to claim it i had to send my name/email id and cell no.could this be true or fake.
Name: Mubasher Ilyas Naushahi
Sex: Male
Mobile No: 0092 300 8442833
Occupation: Business
 24th of May, 2013 by   Manandhar Anita 0 Votes
I have received a sms 24th May, 2013 from PEPSI that your mobile number has won $1, 000, 000, 00 USD in the 2013 Pepsi Int'l mobile draws.Toclaim your prize, Send your Name, Age and Mobile # To: pepsi55@live.com.I want to know that is it True or not?
Hoping for your quick rreply.
 1st of Jun, 2013 by   Avinash Jajodia 0 Votes
just received a message from PEPSI saying that you won lottery of US$ 100000000 in the 2013 Pepsi worldwide Mobile Draws. We need to send our name, age and mobile # to pepsi55@live.com to claim our lottery amount.
Please help us by letting us know what step to take further.
 15th of Jun, 2013 by   hamza iqbal 0 Votes
Mobile No: 6115247576021
E-mail: showkatakanda@yahoo.com
Occupation: Jobholder
 18th of Nov, 2013 by   shahnam 0 Votes
I have received a sms 18th Nov 2013 from +923320146416 number that your mobile number has won you 500, 000 pounds in 2013 pepsi mobile draw london, to claim your prize send your name address email id and cell # to pepdra@hotmail.com. i want to ask that is it true or not?
E-Mail shahnam_gilani@yahoo.com
 19th of Feb, 2014 by   intei 0 Votes
DO CONTACT M&M CHAMBER E-MAIL: morris.charity@lawyer.com, THEY WILL PROVIDE TO YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED CONCERNING YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND HELP YOU TO RECEIVE IT
 19th of Feb, 2014 by   intei 0 Votes
Scamcop or whatever, you have been using this site to deceive your victims. Every day is for the thief but one day is for the owner. Be very careful, stop deceiving people and stop stealing from people pretending that you are helping them.
 17th of May, 2014 by   A.Z.M.Nasir Uddin 0 Votes
+8801711956936 I have received a sms 15th April 2014 from PEPSI that your mobile number has won you 500, 000 pounds in 2014 PEPSI INT?L mobile draw UK, to claim : send your name, address & PHONE# to claims4@live.com. i want to ask that is it true or not?
e-mail- store_ptml2@beximtex.com. mobile-+8801678011582, +8801819049829
 17th of May, 2014 by   A.Z.M.Nasir Uddin 0 Votes
e-mail- store_ptml2@beximtex.com. mobile-+8801678011582, +8801819049829
 17th of May, 2014 by   bellamie 0 Votes
There is no draw, pepsi is not and has not held any such lottery. There is no prize, do not contact these people for ANY reason. Do you really REALLY think Pepsi would use a Free live.com email address instead of a company email account? Come on, use your head.

Tips How to Save Money on Gasoline