logo

LK Jewelry Designs http://www.promolk.com
Horrible Quality Ring, Worse Customer Service, RIPPED OFF
2. (1 hr 46 mins ago)
Jenna, the Astrologer
Don't fall for her emails
3. (2 hrs 11 mins ago)

Online scam

PeoplePC.com
Phone: 866-226-1015
peoplepc.com
I have used peoplepc as a dial up service to connect to the internet for about a year. I found out that I received FREE wifi in my home, so I decided to cancel my service with peoplepc. When I called to cancel it wasn't that bad to do so. I got through the we'll give it to you for this much now, blah blah blah, I repeatedly said no thank you.

So I canceled 2 days after my billing date but they still had the nerve to charge me for that month. So I had to make another phone call and have them credit me which they did. Now on to why they're such trifling bastards. I couldn't access my email no more, it would say 'log in server failed'.

I contacted live support to see why. I assume that this was a technical problem. They said that my account needed to be 'active' in order to check my email. I said you mean 'active' as in paying you for internet service which I don't need?. They replied yes. I shot them a new one so to speak. DO NOT bother signing up for internet service with them even if you're desperate. Other internet companies don't treat people that way. They're not worth it.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Internet Lottery Scams