Posted:

Ripoff Masters!

Penn Warranty Corp
Made a claim with the Penn Warranty Corporation after getting a WARRANTY (NOT a 'service contract') from the dealer with the vehicle at the time it was purchased. Had a transmission problem, noticed within the few days after the vehicle was acquired. Penn claims that the transmission problem was 'pre-existing', because (says them) the warranty wasn't 'accepted' before the claim was made, and therefore they are denying the claim. The matter is still in dispute. But judging by the number of complaints about Penn Warranty Corporation, not only on THIS website, but on several other consumer websites, Penn Warranty is MORE A 'get-rich-quick' ripoff company than a Warranty Company. One thing this this writer can warrant (guarantee), is that the consumer that gets a 'Penn Warranty Corporation' warranty' and get's stuck, will be - - - STUCK! Beware... Penn Warranty Corp is recognized by the BBB of Wilkes Barre, PA. WHY? Be careful if doing any business with Penn Warranty Corporation. Read their INCOMPREHENSIBLE fine print. Better yet... D O N ' T do A N Y business with Penn Warranty! They are a 'GENUINE' Rip Off Corporation!!!
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

10th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes

Penn Warranty Corp - Worst company ever seen
Penn Warranty Corp

This is one of the worse company I ever seen in my life, they are biggest thief for public money, My car had a problem I took my car to machanic shop to fix that and when i called the company they are saying adjuster will come in 48 hrs and he did not turn up there and saying back to me that my car was not on the shop. Second time i took my car to the shop and paied $1800 to machanic for fixing my car for transmission issue but this time i got the claim number but they only approve $900 . But after that more then 15 days are over I did not received my check yet. This comany suck you and your money and they will not pay you single money.
 10th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes

Penn Warranty Corp - scam

PENN USED CAR WARRANTY CO FILTHY SCAMMERS DON’T BUY IT.

MY TRUCK ENGINE BLEW 2 MONTHS AND 4 DAYS AFTER I BOUGHT IT. THEY MADE ME TAKE IT TO A SHOP JUST TO OPEN THE CLAIM. THE MAXIMUM THE CLAIM WILL PAY IS $1400. THEY WANT THE SHOP TO TEAR THE ENGINE DOWN TO CONFIRM IT’S A BAD ROD, AND (GET THIS) WHICH ONE BROKE. SO HOW MUCH OF MY $1400 WILL BE TAKEN AWAY BY THIS? AND NO SHOP THAT I TALK TO WILL DO THIS. IT IS TWICE THE AMOUNT OF WORK THAN JUST SWAPPING THE ENGINE. YOU CAN’T DO THE WORK YOURSELF AND A USED ENGINE WILL COST YOU $3000+ INSTALLED IN MY TOWN. AND HOW LONG WILL THIS ONE LAST? IS THEIR A WARRANTY ON IT? SO ESSENTIALLY WHAT SEEMS TO HAPPEN IS I PAY WITH MY WARRANTY MONEY TO FIND OUT THE ENGINE MALFUNCTION FOR PENN WARRANTY CO SO THEY CAN PICK IT UP AND FIX IT FOR THEMSELVES AND GIVE IT TO SOME OTHER UNSUSPECTING SUCKER. AND HOW MUCH LOST TIME DO I HAVE IN ALL THIS? DOUBLE THAT $1400 AND IT STILL AINT ENOUGH.

DON’T LET THESES FILTHBAGS GET OVER ON YOU LIKE THEY HAVE SO MANY OTHERS.
 10th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes