logo
search

Penn Foster Career School Complaints & Reviews - Takes Peoples Hard Earned Money And Does Nothing

Penn Foster Career School Contacts & Informations

Penn Foster Career School

Posted: 2011-02-21 by

Takes Peoples Hard Earned Money And Does Nothing

Penn Foster Career School
This seemed like the perfect online schooling for quick education. However, a amall glitch in my payment due to the bank rejecting their automatic withdrawl system and I saw the true Penn Foster. Instead of allowing me to correct the problem and submit a new method of payment, they witheld all of my learning materials, books, suspended my login on the site & charged me $20 late fee within 2 weeks! I am a busy Mother and had no idea the payment didn't go through until my bank sent me a notice in the mail. Penn Foster sent 1 email stating they received my payment and a 2nd email after I had been charged the extra $20 saying that they didn't actually receive my payment. The head supervisor woman who runs the school didn't care and offered no aplogy for the drastic action taken by the school. It has been another week now and I STILL have not received my materials and the additional $20 fee never got removed, the supervisor refused to do this simple thing. You're better off using a regular school that offers online courses and you can receive transferable credits. I read from previos students that Penn Foster's credits only transfer in PA!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Schools
Was the above complaint useful to you?

The Most Overpriced Products