logo

2. (3 mins ago)
mindbusy.com
Bogus charges
3. (56 mins ago)
Igor Kasbar took all my money
Igor Kasbar stole my money
4. (56 mins ago)
Media Opportunities
They told me that I won prize, but it was scam
5. (56 mins ago)
Qatar Investment www.qatarinvestment.org
Scamming with advance taxes

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Pch.com, Fort Thomas, Kentucky Complaints & Reviews - Deceptive Business Practices

Pch.com Contacts & Informations

Pch.com

Posted:    franksinwein

Deceptive Business Practices

Publishers Clearning House
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
pch.com
PCH & Arkadiam INC allows faulty programming to infect your computers with Trojan viruses!!! Their code writers are useless, there is too many glitches in their system-they open your system to Trojan Attacks, I have been under attack from Trojans at least 3 times while on-PCH Games. I have gotten the same scratch off after everyday PCH lotto for many weeks. The daily scratch off are for the most part the same everyday. Most days you do not get the tokens that they tout, if you get any tokens at all. Friends request is broken most days, now it seems for some that you can't even log in. I blame Arkadium INC. as well, as they are the game portal for PCH. PCH & Arkadium are advergamers and are only interested in their ad revenue and not the happy and joyful experience for the gamers. As can be noted in the 5 word reviews on a daily basis, not too many happy players on PCH. Also, if you read their reviews on Facebook and PCH site, their popularity is also minimal at best. There are laws in regards to contests. I seriously doubt they are following them to the letter of the law. I happen to know that there has to be a certain payout for scratch offs, I know that they are not following those laws and guidelines. I have no doubt that they are unethical and immoral in how they payout for lottos, scratch offs, and token prizes. With the amount of traffic they bring to their site and their unique visitors the payout on small prizes should be very much higher-a great deal higher. What are they allowed to continue in these deceptive practices? Why are they allowed to continue to allow peoples computers to come under attack due to their lack of programming knowledge? How many people’s computers are dead because of their malfeasance and Trojan attacks? They make millions of dollars a year in ad revenue, why don't they not hire intelligent and creative programmers. I have filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, The BBB, and the Attorney General in NY, and Rip Off Report. I am sick of getting ripped off and being told false and deceptive information and their clone generated form responses to technical issues.
Comments United States SMS Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jan, 2011 by   thomasjohnson 0 Votes
I'm getting calls on my phone from this number 1(631)823-6075 stating they are Publishing Clearing House, and I need to send them money in order to recieve my prize money.
 15th of Apr, 2013 by   riped_off6868 0 Votes
Please do NOT put a submit tile prior to a skip tile within the same window. I wasted my time on several occasions by
Your deceptive advertising schiemes. Please STOP this!!!
 15th of Apr, 2013 by   riped_off6868 0 Votes
I tried to submit a complaint. It was ignored; probably like this will be; however we shall over come.
 27th of Feb, 2014 by   Ne14law 0 Votes
My life has been an online nightmare since I was dumb enough to enter the PCH Sweepstakes. Not only do they spam me to death over and over several times each day, they also send physical huge fat packets of mail. They try to FORCE you into ordering by entitling every e-mail with something like if YOU DON'T ACT NOW---IMMEDIATELY--YOU ARE FORFEITING YOUR ENTIRE ENTRY. At one point I had "placed an order" I didn't even know I was placing and it took forever to figure out how to call them and cancel it. They are rude. The whole thing is a scam and its my nightmare every time I turn on my computer. Give it a rest PCH. And, for all of us "wanna be" winners, if you think you are truly GOING TO WIN the Powerball lottery (1 in 275 million chance), then go ahead and take your chance with PCH. I SO WISH I HAD NEVER BEEN SO STUPID. Please, if you value your sanity, STAY AWAY FROM PCH!

Dryer Safety Tips for Consumers